What's new

Japan keen to shift jobs, yen from China to India

Great! I hope patriotic Pakistanis like you boycott American goods to protest against DRONES.

Hereafter no iphones,Pepsi,ford, & F-16s :omghaha:

Actually I have a different take on drones.....besides as I said earlier, these are my personal preferences, why do you Bhaarteez think that your petty rants can make me change my mind? Go shoo mind your own lives, live and let live.

Wow that would make the billions of them then, I guess somethings in Asia are too contagious for Pakistanis to avoid. :omghaha:

Pakistani president itself is a role model 4 them..He cant travel to US,Uk, China without a begging bowl :omghaha:

I am not getting what you are saying :D

Are you justifying Chinese racial slurs against Pakistanis here :devil:

Very nasty thing to do :astagh:

I said that you should not be trolling.

You are not as much cunning as you are pretending to be. ;)

I said that you should not be trolling.

You are not as much cunning as you are pretending to be. ;)

What does you justifying Chinese racial slurs against Pakistanis here have anything to do with me being cunning :angel:

What does you justifying Chinese racial slurs against Pakistanis here have anything to do with me being cunning :angel:

It was not a racial slur against Pakistanis to begin with. It was against some other group of people.

Does not mean I support racial slur against anyone. But I also don't support twisting of words and stupid trolling.

It was not a racial slur against Pakistanis to begin with. It was against some other group of people.

Does not mean I support racial slur against anyone. But I also don't support twisting of words and stupid trolling.

Why are you getting all so worked up about it? :whistle:

Yes and out of that begging bowl he donated a hefty amount to Bhaarut. :omghaha:

Yes Yes! our economy is totally depending on Zardari's donation :lol:

He is such a great man:D

220px-Asif_Ali_Zardari_-_2009.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha:

Then you didnt have to quote my post and question me......if my customer value was of no significance, but you did. Anyways, I dont want to get into stupid debate with someone over something that hasnt happened, but ill surely be saying goodbye to Sony incase that does happens and FYI its not just the TV that I use, there are several other Sony products in my personal use including the fone and the tablet.

Lol, I was not asking but telling that Hyundai and Suzuki does a hell lot of work in India because that was your main issue with Sony.. But anyways, let me tell you Samsung TV's are much better than Sony so you can always have a Samsung in case you hate Sony for having a setup in India. Btw, Samsung also works in India. So you have a really tough choice there. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom