What's new

Japan keen to shift jobs, yen from China to India

On the other hand, no more confusion over whether to go with Xbox or PS.

I've had an xbox 360, and I enjoyed it,it was fun to use. But it's expensive as hell, and the online isn't cheap. I have amazing connection and the servers in EVERY xbox 360 match were always glitchy. I bought a ps3 and it was awesome. Connection was amazing, and the players are more mature. Ps3 wins.When I accidentally dropped my xbox and it SHATTERED. I dropped my ps3 on and it was like, is that all you got??.IMO,When it comes to gaming console PS3 is the winner.

I've had an xbox 360, and I enjoyed it,it was fun to use. But it's expensive as hell, and the online isn't cheap. I have amazing connection and the servers in EVERY xbox 360 match were always glitchy. I bought a ps3 and it was awesome. Connection was amazing, and the players are more mature. Ps3 wins.When I accidentally dropped my xbox and it SHATTERED. I dropped my ps3 on and it was like, is that all you got??.IMO,When it comes to gaming console PS3 is the winner.

In Pakistan they are of the same price.....rather the games for PS are extremely expensive, on the other hand xbox games cost a few hundred rupees. But I have always been a Sony fan so lets see how things turn out.

Ah san/achai is used as a racial slur againist Pakistanis in China :cry:, Hong Kong govt even made educational video about it.

You do know Hong Kong is a SAR of the PRC, don't you? You do know Cantonese does not represent Mandarin, don't you? You do know, the term has something to do with turban and dark skin, don't you?

You do know you deliberately misinterpreted the term, don't you?

Let the Mods judge the rest. ;)

You do know Hong Kong is a SAR of the PRC, don't you? You do know Cantonese does not represent Mandarin, don't you? You do know, the term has something to do with turban and dark skin, don't you?

You do know you deliberately misinterpreted the term, don't you?

Let the Mods judge the rest. ;)

I am not getting what you are saying :D

Are you justifying Chinese racial slurs against Pakistanis here :devil:

Very nasty thing to do :astagh:

Your new PM is going to buy electricity from India...what you gonna do for that....:omghaha:

Don't underestimate him....he's used to not having electricity :D . But on topic, I don't understand why everyone else wants to 'build' us into this or that. We are what we are and have excellent foreign policy stands :undecided:

Jobs will come provided the Indian government liberalizes rules and kills red tape. The only hurdle in Indian environment is severe red tape whether it is foreign investments, opening up new strategic industries or allowing private players to take enterpreneural control over certain industries.

And despite all the red tape in the name of protectionism, the deserving never get what the government claims to be giving them.

Despite historical hatred, Japanese first went to China because of the drastic policy change and decisiveness of the Chinese government, compared to the lack-lustre, corrupt and bureaucratic government system that we have.

If the new regime coming next year can take strong decisive steps in the way the Gujarat government has done in the last few years, then there is a strong chance for this alliance to grow.

Also, a re-militarizing Japan must stop looking at everything waiting for US nod. That will further bring in a stronger Asian century.

I think when the congress comes back next year they'll take all your points into account :D

If Sony is outsourced to India, then for me its goodbye Sony.:wave:

Great! I hope patriotic Pakistanis like you boycott American goods to protest against DRONES.

Hereafter no iphones,Pepsi,ford, & F-16s :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom