What's new

Japan keen to shift jobs, yen from China to India

Lol, I was not asking but telling that Hyundai and Suzuki does a hell lot of work in India because that was your main issue with Sony.. But anyways, let me tell you Samsung TV's are much better than Sony so you can always have a Samsung in case you hate Sony for having a setup in India. Btw, Samsung also works in India. So you have a really tough choice there. :lol:
So what if these brands have a presence in Bhaarut, I am not buying "made in Bhaarut products". What is here that is too complicated for you to grasp?

It was not a racial slur against Pakistanis to begin with. It was against some other group of people.

Does not mean I support racial slur against anyone. But I also don't support twisting of words and stupid trolling.

you are contradicting yourself here....you change a title of a TOI article about the Indian mountain corps along Tibet border and started a thread so that Indian and Chinese members would have a go at themselves and now you are saying that you don't support twisting of words and stupid trolling....you are a big troller on this forum and are not even Indian...pls go back to flying your green flag and don't be ashamed of that

It was not a racial slur against Pakistanis to begin with. It was against some other group of people.

Does not mean I support racial slur against anyone. But I also don't support twisting of words and stupid trolling.
ASan is a derogatory term for South Asians which the Chinese got from British Army soldiers saying "Yes Sir".Hong Kong has a huge Sindhi population of Pakistani origin that's why Asan is more directed towards Pakistanis in HK while in China Asan is directed towards Indians.

To the rest of the crowd:yay:

Pak Suzuki Motor seeks liberalised trade with India
Pak Suzuki wants to import Suzuki Alto engines, from India because their cost of import will be much less than what it costs to import them from Japan. Indian auto components, especially engines, are of international quality and are compliant with global emission standards like Euro III and Euro IV, he said.

The Best example is RIICO,Neemrana.Been there to Daikin's Plant.

Last edited by a moderator:
ASan is a derogatory term for South Asians which the Chinese got from British Army soldiers saying "Yes Sir".Hong Kong has a huge Sindhi population of Pakistani origin that's why Asan is more directed towards Pakistanis in HK while in China Asan is directed towards Indians.

To the rest of the crowd:yay:

Pak Suzuki Motor seeks liberalised trade with India

The Best example is RIICO,Neemrana.Been there to Daikin's Plant.

OMG !! pakistanis can't make car engines :\ what a shame !

@Tshering22, haven't seen you for a while -

Japanese firms have been operating in India from decades, so they pretty well know how we operate, I don't see much of a hassle.

My friend, I am talking about India. If we want to progress like Chinese did by working upto the investment that Japanese do, in time and with quality, then this red tapism has to go.

So what if these brands have a presence in Bhaarut, I am not buying "made in Bhaarut products". What is here that is too complicated for you to grasp?

did you also stopped watching bollywood movies...now don't tell me that you don't watch bollywood movies...

Back
Top Bottom