What's new

Japan keen to shift jobs, yen from China to India

wet dreams of Indian authors. Japan is a semiconductor gaint and therefore needs close access to rare metals used as raw materials in this industry of which China is the largest producer. Some people do not think before writing and open their blabber mouths to stir public emotions. Even US could not break its rare earth metal dependency on China.

Japan Signs Deal With India on Rare Earth Production, Supply

Japan Signs Deal With India on Rare Earth Production, Supply - Bloomberg

Processing plant running by 2013

According to a local media report, India has set itself the target of having a monazite processing plant with a capacity of 10,000 tonnes up and running by December 2012. Monazite is a mineral that contains rare earth metals such as cerium, lanthanum and thorium.

why do you think they are keenly investing in the mumbai delhi industrial corridor :azn:

Can you explain what that means? I mean, please translate.

Ah san/achai is used as a racial slur againist Pakistanis in China :cry:, Hong Kong govt even made educational video about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW.. in this whole I ndia-Japan love story what is Japanese take on Pakistan. In past either they are neutral or with Pakistan. whta is their current view on Pakistan.

BTW.. in this whole I ndia-Japan love story what is Japanese take on Pakistan. In past either they are neutral or with Pakistan. whta is their current view on Pakistan.

As per wikileaks, Japanese relations with Pakistan will remain low given the importance of Indo-Japanese ties.

wet dreams of Indian authors. Japan is a semiconductor gaint and therefore needs close access to rare metals used as raw materials in this industry of which China is the largest producer. Some people do not think before writing and open their blabber mouths to stir public emotions. Even US could not break its rare earth metal dependency on China.

India also has Rare earth reserves which japanese can buy :cheers:

Have you said bye to Suzuki, Hyundai etc already?

Never used Hyundai.....And Suzuki in Pakistan is not made in Bhaaarut. Anyways, its my personal preference there is no need for you bhaarteez to get agitated and be inquisitive about what I like and what I dont.

Never used Hyundai.....And Suzuki in Pakistan is not made in Bhaaarut. Anyways, its my personal preference there is no need for you bhaarteez to get agitated and be inquisitive about what I like and what I dont.

Well, why do you think I am agitated? Don't give that kind of importance to yourself? As if your not buying a Sony TV is gonna tank the company's yearly earnings.

Japanese take on Pakistan will be same what US take will be on Pakistan. With time all has fallen place in favour of India. India need to play its card well and cook maximum in the upcoming anti-China decade or two. Even for India, Pakistan didn't remain our top priority anymore. With the help of Japanese technological know how, India can breach its gap with China in less than two decades

Well, why do you think I am agitated? Don't give that kind of importance to yourself? As if your not buying a Sony TV is gonna tank the company's yearly earnings.

Then you didnt have to quote my post and question me......if my customer value was of no significance, but you did. Anyways, I dont want to get into stupid debate with someone over something that hasnt happened, but ill surely be saying goodbye to Sony incase that does happens and FYI its not just the TV that I use, there are several other Sony products in my personal use including the fone and the tablet.

Back
Top Bottom