What's new

Japan getting ready for war?

Every country is ready for war. The big question is are you ready to win.

Besides, whether you are ready or not, if a war comes to you, whatelse can you do but fight it out?

No every country is Frencheee.

Why are you so partial to the clan of..... Kiss_of_the_dragon and Beijingwalker, the paid running dogs of Chinese Mao worshiping warmongers and blood suckers and many others.. you know better as I cannot say on this site.

:lol: you must really have really p1ss with my ultimate Monsoon weapon theory against India.

^Apparently to zerowing, we're imperialists who have never been to war. whether his cognitive dissonance is caused by genes or the environment, it's definitely being exacerbated by the sweltering, tropical climate. he needs to see a doctor.

^Apparently to zerowing, we're imperialists who have never been to war. whether his cognitive dissonance is caused by genes or the environment, it's definitely being exacerbated by the sweltering, tropical climate. he needs to see a doctor.

Really so the Sino Vietnam war were the viet kick you hard was not a War? the Korean War, the invasion of Tibet, the incursion in India shall go on? heck in this part of the world you have made war to you fellow men that stretch over thousands of years criminal aggression against everyone heck you even send you pirates here to invade us back 16th century luckily we manage to kick them back the sea and that was first our chinese @kick festa next was in the Korean War. So sorry i don't need to take advice from imperials like you its just trash.

Last edited by a moderator:
uh zerowing, you're the one who claimed China has no war experience. Are there different monkeys manning your account?

uh zerowing, you're the one who claimed China has no war experience. Are there different monkeys manning your account?

wow on current warfare when was your last war 1970s is already 2013 so again screw you! You told me you have no history of imperialism and counter your lie know your my own post f you ! stop lying already and using my post because like your claims its just lies and wrote the book on the subject basically trash.

I believe that the navy of Botswana is more powerful than the Chinese navy. So not stress for the Japanese there

Wait, are you referring to me? If so, then you got the wrong person.

Japan has been neutered, it is of little threat to Chinese interests. Again, I simply do not understand why Diaoyu means so much to the Japanese government...honestly, they should just surrender the islands as soon as possible.

You should ask why Senkaku island mean so much to China? After all China never managed those Senkaku island, and why you ask Japan to surrender? is the PLA that weak that they can't take the Senkaku island from a small little country like Japan? and now you beggars ask for Japan to surrender? If you wanted to begs just ask nicely and just maybe Japan give you some changes.

Every country in this world who have an armed force ARE preparing for war, what good if you have an armed force that are totally unprepared to fight? That would be stupid now ain't it?

The question should be, are those country stirring trouble?

Armed race or not, Japan, like any country in this world. Have the right to update its force, the problem is how individual or country sees it, you can see it as an aggressive move or you can treat it as normal. Unless Japan is sending troop overseas, it never an act of offend.

And 1% of GDP as military budget still the world top 5 military spending. So you should never underestimate what Japanese are capable of. Increase 4 fold would still be less the the input if IS but it will be at about 260 billions spending, almost twice what china is spending

Back
Top Bottom