What's new

Japan, faced with rising China, shifts its strategy

Japan needs to stay as a pacifist. I don't support the idea of a militarised Japan. Their defence is under our umbrella. They should focus more on their country. Many Americans are still sensitive about Pearl Harbour.

First of all, let me put this straight, what i said is US 7th Fleet with ROKN with JMSDF can put a stop to PLAN, i did not say it's a total war nnor a invasion of China, as i pointed out from another thread, we probably need all 10 fleet combine to have a chance as you put together with Airforce and Land based stuff. What i referring to is a PURE NAVAL ENGAGMENT, which should be quite clear on the 7th fleet/ROKN/JMSDF vs PLAN i wrote.
I'm clear about what you said, but it's a pity that you can hardly get what I meant. PLAN is still under its development, rapidly but still has long way to go to catch up with USN, that's the fact everyone can see. Who would be that stupid to be trapped in that "pure naval engagement" before completely prepared to become a blue water navy? So it's useless to show off your naval power and expect us to have a duel fight with you in the open sea area at least not for another 20 years (well that's my estimation of the time that PLAN could become real blue water fleet). But even with all of your 10 carrier fleet combined together plus Japs and S.Koreans, still you have no chance to fight against our entire army. Believe it or not.

Unless your whole PLA Army can swim, US Navy have no problem deal with your Navy. Do remember, US/JPN/ROK navy have a combine strength of 1 to 2 Super carrier, 3 LHD (LHD-7 (US) and 2 Helicopter Destroyer (JDS Ise and JDS Hyuga (JMSDF)) 2 Guided Missile Cruiser. 50 + Destroyer (7 DDG for US, 3 DDG for ROKN, 8 for JDS plus 12 DDH for ROKN, 30 DD/DDH for JDS) i can't even count the Frigate force.

Again, if there's a war, it never will be a pure naval engagement as you expect. At least not within next 20 years. So still useless to count how many carriers, cruisers whatever you've got.

I know DF-21D is a MRBM but we are talking about naval engagement in open sea, Not next to China, if so, you can also claim Chinese PLAAF can play a vital role or whatever, so the truth is you need to bunch the ballistic missile on sub or guided missile cruiser, which you don't have, plus, you still think your DF-21 is unstoppable?? so 60-80 missile mean 60-80 aircraft carrier? You can live in your dream if you want but when you wake up, please go look up Aegis Ballistic missile defense system we have been dealing with ballistic Cruise missile like Scud and Whatever the Iranian gave the HAMAS (I forgot the names) since the 80s if we needed, we can actually ask Israel to share the Iron Dome system with us (Which have PROVEN record intercepting Ballistic missile in war) but we decided our ageis is just any boit as good as the Iron Dome.

YOU are talking about naval engagement in open sea, but never me! Don't drag me into your track please, what I am talking is if we Chinese have to fight with US somewhere in the near future. We won't be beaten as easily as you think, we still have our ace in the hole. Please don't compare those fundamental rocket bombs used by Hamas with our DF missiles, even the Iron Dome system cannot be and not even close to 100% successful. How many chances do you think you've got to destroy our almost 8 mach fast missiles before we destroy your carrier? I don't know that and neither do you, just wait and see! I know you just wiki it and got those data advocated by western media, however, Chinese military power is still under the hook that nobody could estimate accurately about exactly how many missiles we've got. I never say DF is unstoppable, even the most sharp sword might be stopped by a more solid shield, how can I say our missiles are unstoppable. It's also the same story for your military power, don't ever think you are unstoppable, especially only with a single fleet.

On the other hand, your DF-21D have not even fired one in anger, so nobody know how they perform in combat, maybe a super duds for all i know. I say again, US 7th Fleet + JMSDF + ROKN is more than enough to deal with the PLAN at this time. We may also consider selling F-35 to Japan so their LHD can become a Mini-carrier if Chinese decided to get more AC in the future.
Well, you can even treat it as a firework like the S.Korean's rocket, so what? Maybe you can just wiki out the DF-21D we developed several years ago, the newer version is DF-25 and I guess you can hardly google out anything about it. As for the helicopter carrier in Japs navy, it's really a good target for us to make a test shot. If we can catch it, no wonder that your supercarrier should be more cautious, we'll see!

I do know what asymmetric war mean, but how you gonna get a Naval Engagment into asymmetric war which means the use of "guerrilla warfare", "insurgency", "terrorism", "counterinsurgency", and "counterterrorism". If you can do it, you are really the king of Naval Engagement.

So you are saying you gonna hide in the open sea, and what? Pretent your DDG is a fishing trawler and ambush the american navy?? Dude, we are talking about 7th Fleet vs PLAN, how the heck do you do Asymmetric Warfare with a Naval Battle. Maybe your general is correct, you are using Fish trawler and strap them with bomb so a 100 fishing trawler can literally hold back 10 supercarrier........LOL

Dude, Warfare 101: Asymmetric War is just possible in Land Warfare, maybe to some extent air engagment. But in the Navy there are no Asymmetric war as there are no place to hide nor any intelligent game to play, you got detected a

Maybe you know the definition of this term but clearly that you haven't got the point of its spirit, what you list there are just certain forms of the asymmetric warfare, but absolutely not all! One single concept may have hundreds of derivative forms based on who is the operator. You won't expect Chinese army act exactly the same as Iraqis right? That's also why I keep saying that your way of thinking seems very linear and your judgement is arrogantly arbitrary. But if your think some ambushed trawlers are all we're gonna play, maybe you are just insulting your own intelligence. I am from one of the military background engineering institutes in China, all you gotta know is our nontraditional underwater robotics are under rapid development. Nothing can JUST happened in land warfare, the tactic ideas share lots of nature in common only if you can see it and make good use of it. Well, you can say I'm just bragging or bluffing or what, if that makes you feel better.

I am a US Citizens by birth, that's all you need to know, I served in the US Army as an Officer i rose to a rank of Captain and fought in Iraq and Afghanistan, i have earn the respect from my fellow american. Both people i command (That's right i commanded about 100 white people in battlefield, the other is black, chinese, japanese, mexican and whatever races were they) and people above me. So quit lecture me about americanism or what it mean to be an American. I am not an immigrant, my father is a Chicano hence i speak Spanish too, what is the problem with my status of American have to do with my knowledge, first you doubt my qualification, then my race, then my chinese, what next??My wife? My Family? My religion? My political perference?
I ain't got any interest in your personal life, it's you brought the humanity of Chinese people living in western countries here. And your political diploma from boulder ain't come from nowhere, how could I tell where did you get your education if you didn't show it off somewhere else in this forum? If you dare to show it and use it to back your biased opinion, you must prepare to be questioned. If you are really mad at this point, surely I can let it go. It's nothing to do with the topic after all, I don't want Mr. Hu Songshan warn me again.

Before you troll, would you please look at what you say and what actually printed on paper before you comment, thank you
Nothing new, trash talk!

You don't like what i said, okay, that's your choice but do i really need to get your approval on what i said? NO, you are not my professor nor i am taking an exam, i can say what i want, you don't have to believe me. But telling me i am wrong because my qualification lies elsewhere is just wrong man.

I say again, There are people who are nuts anywhere, the only different is, China have more as there are more of their population. If you read carefully, i am actually defending China ,my post is a reply to a poster that said China are becoming more and more like nazi germany and i said, they are nothing like Nazi Germany. Not until there are a leader to unite all the nutcase. You cannot say nutcase did not exist in your world.
Where does this ill logic come from? The large population means larger amount of nutcase? You treat human beings just like a sample of bacterial or what? Don't try to steal and replace the concept, nutcase exists lends nothing to support your judgement on that so called "difference".
Well, if I took you wrong on this Nazi thing, I apologize!

I said, Aside for the 50 cents army, which is a proven fact that it exist in China, and i said aside from that Chinese is a pride nation genuinely coming from their heart. Many Chinese i know and i do know a lot does not act like "well, yeah they have a beef with us, so i am gonna invade them" You can say us American is nutcase, so as we can say you Chinese are nutcase. Is that fair?
Fair enough!

If you don't know anything about UN, then please do not speak of the war nor if you don't know anything about warfare to start with. You are just making fun of YOURSELVE and what you do is not much and beside trolling, i hardly see your point here or whatever, and most Chinese IN THIS Forum, did not have a point when they wrote, they just blindly following the CCP movement, this is the truth as i see it, you can say whatever, but that does not mean my mind can change.
Well, actually I played MUN when I was undergrad for quite a long time. I can clearly see what you mean by citing all these resolutions from security council though I haven't got the time to do the detailed research on that. It's time consuming and I don't want to tangle on this issue. Even if it is illegitimate and injustice from our point of view, you can always find your own way to make it legitimate backed by your super power. US politicians are smart enough to find out a sufficient excuses to do whatever they think is good for their interest. On that point, it's basically the same thing we do to those SCS countries has territory disputes with us. What I would like to say is, it's not China that fire its arms all around the world, it's US! Fair enough?
It is not that Chinese don't have their point, just like I said, maybe it's just because of the language barrier and cultural gap. While on the other hand, plenty of insults from viets, indians, filipinos. We are busy in fighting those SHTs back and surely it's hard to make a point out off nowhere when you're arguing for actually nothing!

Japan needs to stay as a pacifist. I don't support the idea of a militarised Japan. Their defence is under our umbrella. They should focus more on their country. Many Americans are still sensitive about Pearl Harbour.

70 Years dude, you need to let go. A militarized Japan is also good for the US (Your country can put less troops on the Asia Pacific & minimizes your expenses in the region)

Being a pacifist and have the right to defend themselve as the need arise is two different idea. You can get all the defensive hardware you can get to get ready for a rainy day but not Militarize yourselve.

The very notion of Defense is to deal with the thread presented by the surrounding.

Yes, Japan is under our defensive umbella now but you cannot gurantee that There are time US have to care about its own interest but rather play guardian to Japan. (say Guam and Japan are being attacked at the same time) We do not want to militarize Japan but we also do not want them to fall without our help. There is a fine balance between two and it's about people who are better than you and me to fine tune this balance.

I'm clear about what you said, but it's a pity that you can hardly get what I meant. PLAN is still under its development, rapidly but still has long way to go to catch up with USN, that's the fact everyone can see. Who would be that stupid to be trapped in that "pure naval engagement" before completely prepared to become a blue water navy? So it's useless to show off your naval power and expect us to have a duel fight with you in the open sea area at least not for another 20 years (well that's my estimation of the time that PLAN could become real blue water fleet). But even with all of your 10 carrier fleet combined together plus Japs and S.Koreans, still you have no chance to fight against our entire army. Believe it or not.

Then come back to me in 20 years, we are talking about the situation now.

Again, if there's a war, it never will be a pure naval engagement as you expect. At least not within next 20 years. So still useless to count how many carriers, cruisers whatever you've got.

Again, come back to me in 20 years, do you really think only PLAN get upgrade in this 20 years but not the Japanese Navy nor ROK Navy nor US Navy??

YOU are talking about naval engagement in open sea, but never me! Don't drag me into your track please, what I am talking is if we Chinese have to fight with US somewhere in the near future. We won't be beaten as easily as you think, we still have our ace in the hole. Please don't compare those fundamental rocket bombs used by Hamas with our DF missiles, even the Iron Dome system cannot be and not even close to 100% successful. How many chances do you think you've got to destroy our almost 8 mach fast missiles before we destroy your carrier? I don't know that and neither do you, just wait and see! I know you just wiki it and got those data advocated by western media, however, Chinese military power is still under the hook that nobody could estimate accurately about exactly how many missiles we've got. I never say DF is unstoppable, even the most sharp sword might be stopped by a more solid shield, how can I say our missiles are unstoppable. It's also the same story for your military power, don't ever think you are unstoppable, especially only with a single fleet

Dude, it's no point if i talk about a naval engagment and you talked about a full on war with Joint operation. Those are 2 different things. Either you come back to my level or i will just ignore you. Those 2 things cannot be compared

Well, you can even treat it as a firework like the S.Korean's rocket, so what? Maybe you can just wiki out the DF-21D we developed several years ago, the newer version is DF-25 and I guess you can hardly google out anything about it. As for the helicopter carrier in Japs navy, it's really a good target for us to make a test shot. If we can catch it, no wonder that your supercarrier should be more cautious, we'll see!

I am not talking about S Korean Rocket, i am talking about Ageis System. DF-21D is a Ballistic missile, so does Scud, the only differnet is SCUD is a land based Surface to Surface missile. In the US Navy, we have talked about making Ship borne Anti-ship ballistic missile but we ruled them out because

1.) We have enough ship and cruise missile to dominate open Ocean
2.) It's would just be a waste of money as a class 2 air defence system can intercept ballistic missile, so even MIM-104 Mod 3 can stop them dead on track, it does not worth developing a Ship Borne Ballistic Anti-ship missile.

Maybe you know the definition of this term but clearly that you haven't got the point of its spirit, what you list there are just certain forms of the asymmetric warfare, but absolutely not all! One single concept may have hundreds of derivative forms based on who is the operator. You won't expect Chinese army act exactly the same as Iraqis right? That's also why I keep saying that your way of thinking seems very linear and your judgement is arrogantly arbitrary. But if your think some ambushed trawlers are all we're gonna play, maybe you are just insulting your own intelligence. I am from one of the military background engineering institutes in China, all you gotta know is our nontraditional underwater robotics are under rapid development. Nothing can JUST happened in land warfare, the tactic ideas share lots of nature in common only if you can see it and make good use of it. Well, you can say I'm just bragging or bluffing or what, if that makes you feel better.

I started to think you even don't know what it mean by "Asymmetric Warfare" it's a warfare based on a smaller defender Force fight against an overhelming force, it does not work in Naval engagement. As the core of Asymmetric warfare is to hide your own troop strength and manuver your core of the force and attack and chip away a larger force.

Think about it in Navy term, how are you gonna use a smaller number of ship to engage a larger number of ship with the same technology? This cannot be done as

A.) In the open Sea, you have no place to hide the bulk of your force
B.) Warships is rather big, you cannot pretent your warship is something else..
C.) Intel Gathering is easy and it's very easy to detech a column of ship, in open ocean.

I don't know what you are talking about PLA and Iraqi, may i again remind you the scope of agrument is 7th Fleet + ROKN + JSMDF can fought off Chinese Navy as of now. If you want to Compare PLA and Iraqi Force or Land warfare, you can do it in your own time, as i am not after this.

I ain't got any interest in your personal life, it's you brought the humanity of Chinese people living in western countries here. And your political diploma from boulder ain't come from nowhere, how could I tell where did you get your education if you didn't show it off somewhere else in this forum? If you dare to show it and use it to back your biased opinion, you must prepare to be questioned. If you are really mad at this point, surely I can let it go. It's nothing to do with the topic after all, I don't want Mr. Hu Songshan warn me again.

Dude, if you do not care, Don't Ask or don't post it in yourt post. Waste of god damn time.
I ain't the one who say education is important to express your view here, if so, i guess the administrator should start asking people scanning their qualification and assign rank accordingly.

You are the one who hung up on Education or background, it's not me, and if you really do not care, DON'T ASK

Nothing new, trash talk!

lol i ain't trolling you are.

Where does this ill logic come from? The large population means larger amount of nutcase? You treat human beings just like a sample of bacterial or what? Don't try to steal and replace the concept, nutcase exists lends nothing to support your judgement on that so called "difference".

dude, getting a nutcase in your country is based on probability, it's a combination of factor on how many people got in touch with Nutcase theory, which is a probability, or how many people act on it, which again is a probability, say every country have the same influence and same mentoring of nutcase, which ever country have a larger population will indeed have the biggest chance to get more people converted as there are more people expose to this theory. it's simple mathematics.

Well, if I took you wrong on this Nazi thing, I apologize!

whatever dude, i didn't say those thing for you

Fair enough!

Dude, from the begining to the end i say Nutcase is everywhere, if you fail to see it, that's hardly my problem.

Well, actually I played MUN when I was undergrad for quite a long time. I can clearly see what you mean by citing all these resolutions from security council though I haven't got the time to do the detailed research on that. It's time consuming and I don't want to tangle on this issue. What I would like to say is, it's not China that fire its arms all around the world, it's US! Fair enough?
It is not that Chinese don't have their point, just like I said, maybe it's just because of the language barrier and cultural gap. While on the other hand, plenty of insults from viets, indians, filipinos. We are busy in fighting those SHTs back and surely it's hard to make a point out off nowhere when you're arguing for actually nothing!

Dude, you ask me where in UN gave premission for US to invade, i quote those Resolution and the answer lie within those.

I don't know what you do in model UN, but Real UN act very differently. You can agrue there are no specific clause in 1441 to support the
military operation, but having said that, omission does not mean not accepted so you can agrue all you want, it did not say they authorise military action does not say it cannot accept Military action as a apporiate course of action.

I did not say CHina have fought the Iraqi, i am simply saying the UN resolution is passed by all the Permanent Member as well as SC member. Are those enough proof for you?

I did see a lot of investigation warranted for Legal challenge for Iraqi war, yet there are none succeed, did it already say the war is not illegal? Or ICC is so imcompentent that they need more than 11 years to have a final finding?? Long after the war is finished.

70 Years dude, you need to let go. A militarized Japan is also good for the US (Your country can put less troops on the Asia Pacific & minimizes your expenses in the region)

lol, i too cannot accept a militarized Japan, increasing the defense output is enough for them to independently defend themselve.

Really tired of replying your repeatedly talking of the same thing carved in your mind! You didn't get anything about what I said. Well, my point here has already been clarified. I won't blame you for your arbitrary and subjective judgement, for the reason that you don't want me to talk!
P.S, I never asked, you said it all by yourself, and your math is really too simple to be argued. You can ignore this reply, no need to communicate anymore!

Being a pacifist and have the right to defend themselve as the need arise is two different idea. You can get all the defensive hardware you can get to get ready for a rainy day but not Militarize yourselve.

The very notion of Defense is to deal with the thread presented by the surrounding.

Yes, Japan is under our defensive umbella now but you cannot gurantee that There are time US have to care about its own interest but rather play guardian to Japan. (say Guam and Japan are being attacked at the same time) We do not want to militarize Japan but we also do not want them to fall without our help. There is a fine balance between two and it's about people who are better than you and me to fine tune this balance.

Then come back to me in 20 years, we are talking about the situation now.

Again, come back to me in 20 years, do you really think only PLAN get upgrade in this 20 years but not the Japanese Navy nor ROK Navy nor US Navy??

Dude, it's no point if i talk about a naval engagment and you talked about a full on war with Joint operation. Those are 2 different things. Either you come back to my level or i will just ignore you. Those 2 things cannot be compared

I am not talking about S Korean Rocket, i am talking about Ageis System. DF-21D is a Ballistic missile, so does Scud, the only differnet is SCUD is a land based Surface to Surface missile. In the US Navy, we have talked about making Ship borne Anti-ship ballistic missile but we ruled them out because

1.) We have enough ship and cruise missile to dominate open Ocean
2.) It's would just be a waste of money as a class 2 air defence system can intercept ballistic missile, so even MIM-104 Mod 3 can stop them dead on track, it does not worth developing a Ship Borne Ballistic Anti-ship missile.

I started to think you even don't know what it mean by "Asymmetric Warfare" it's a warfare based on a smaller defender Force fight against an overhelming force, it does not work in Naval engagement. As the core of Asymmetric warfare is to hide your own troop strength and manuver your core of the force and attack and chip away a larger force.

Think about it in Navy term, how are you gonna use a smaller number of ship to engage a larger number of ship with the same technology? This cannot be done as

A.) In the open Sea, you have no place to hide the bulk of your force
B.) Warships is rather big, you cannot pretent your warship is something else..
C.) Intel Gathering is easy and it's very easy to detech a column of ship, in open ocean.

I don't know what you are talking about PLA and Iraqi, may i again remind you the scope of agrument is 7th Fleet + ROKN + JSMDF can fought off Chinese Navy as of now. If you want to Compare PLA and Iraqi Force or Land warfare, you can do it in your own time, as i am not after this.

Dude, if you do not care, Don't Ask or don't post it in yourt post. Waste of god damn time.
I ain't the one who say education is important to express your view here, if so, i guess the administrator should start asking people scanning their qualification and assign rank accordingly.

You are the one who hung up on Education or background, it's not me, and if you really do not care, DON'T ASK

lol i ain't trolling you are.

dude, getting a nutcase in your country is based on probability, it's a combination of factor on how many people got in touch with Nutcase theory, which is a probability, or how many people act on it, which again is a probability, say every country have the same influence and same mentoring of nutcase, which ever country have a larger population will indeed have the biggest chance to get more people converted as there are more people expose to this theory. it's simple mathematics.

whatever dude, i didn't say those thing for you

Dude, from the begining to the end i say Nutcase is everywhere, if you fail to see it, that's hardly my problem.

Dude, you ask me where in UN gave premission for US to invade, i quote those Resolution and the answer lie within those.

I don't know what you do in model UN, but Real UN act very differently. You can agrue there are no specific clause in 1441 to support the
military operation, but having said that, omission does not mean not accepted so you can agrue all you want, it did not say they authorise military action does not say it cannot accept Military action as a apporiate course of action.

I did not say CHina have fought the Iraqi, i am simply saying the UN resolution is passed by all the Permanent Member as well as SC member. Are those enough proof for you?

I did see a lot of investigation warranted for Legal challenge for Iraqi war, yet there are none succeed, did it already say the war is not illegal? Or ICC is so imcompentent that they need more than 11 years to have a final finding?? Long after the war is finished.

lol, i too cannot accept a militarized Japan, increasing the defense output is enough for them to independently defend themselve.

Who in their right mind would wish for the return of Imperial Japan?! 30 million were tortured, raped and slaughtered! Japan should stay castrated and dependent on our influence, where it belongs.

That is the past. Japan today is different, like Germany. There is no Imperrial Japan nor Nazi Germany.
What do you know about China´s history and its atrocities in Vietnam?

Has China changed?

arent the vietcongs are doing the same``all the viets I met in London were extreemly deluded and with stupid pride which showes everyone of them were brainwashed

can you pls elaborate a bit? "extremly deluded and with stupid pride"

Buddy, in case you don't know it yet he's only half Chinese from his mother's side. He can only talk sh!t about his motherland but confuse others by calling himself Chinese, Swede, Austalian or American whenever he wants to. After living for like less than 18 years in China/HK he moved to USA to study politics and wanted revenge after 9/11. Seems to me CCP didn't teach him enough or the Yanks must have brainwashed him totally. Criticizing us as warmongers yet he went on murdering people himself. People here can debate on a forum and show some nationalism and China so far hasn't declared war on any country just sending ships to patrol. He on the other hand has blood on his hands and doesn't feel any guilt for the illegal war in Iraq is telling us being the aggressive ones. If that's not hypocrite then i don't know what is.

Actually jhungary has a vietnamese-chinese mother. However, I think he is more Vietnamese than Chinese. :rofl:

Superpower talk aside, Japan have right to defend itself, and currently the Japanese are lacking initiative to defend themselve as Chinese Rise, there are long way before China can claim Superpower status, there are always time to beef up security to defend yourselve.

first of all, I totally agree with you that Japan have the full right to defende itself

but it will not be equal to China's power .Recently, the whole world witnessed the major escalation

of Chinese influence economically,politically.....and militarily very soon

I believe that the best choice for Japan is to avoid confrontation with the dragon

first of all, I totally agree with you that Japan have the full right to defende itself

but it will not be equal to China's power .Recently, the whole world witnessed the major escalation

I believe that the best choice for Japan is to avoid confrontation with the dragon

A full scale war is not possible in this time even with a fully armed Japan. Both country is tied economically the same with the US.

Nobody wants hostility and confrontation with the Chinese dragon! Neither Vietnam nor Japan is dumb.
However, we have to defend our interests like the Chinese do for theirs. The question is just to we come together?

A full scale war is not possible in this time even with a fully armed Japan. Both country is tied economically the same with the US.

That´s right. If Japan re-arms like other nations in the region, that will change the balance of power in Asia.

Japan can not avoid it when china leadership think that they have a huge amount of money, she is a boss in Asia like Japan did in the past.

The Japanese know how to spank you. It is time to teach you again a lesson!

'No to Beijing terrorists': Right wing acrivists hold national flags and placards to protest against China in Tokyo on September 22, 2012 (AFP Photo / Rie Ishi)

iab2c11b05d26b95ef501cd3118a928de_2.jpg

did you read the words on the picture?
'revise the constitution ,get nuclear weapons,defend our territory'
let me explain to you what is it means.
Japan's constitution
ARTICLE 9. Aspiring sincerely to an international peace based on justice and order, the Japanese people forever renounce war as a sovereign right of the nation and the threat or use of force as means of settling international disputes.
(2) To accomplish the aim of the preceding paragraph, land, sea, and air forces, as well as other war potential, will never be maintained. The right of belligerency of the state will not be recognized.

which means"Japan's military strength can only be maintained at the level required for self defence, no more than 100,000 troops, not more than 30 the number of warships, the displacement may not exceed 10 million tons, and can not have aircraft carriers and nuclear-powered submarines, not more than 500 the number of combat aircraft,may not have long-range bombers, can't develop ballistic missile technology, military expenditure must not exceed GDP%1, no rights fight a war with other countries"

did you read the words on the picture?
'revise the constitution ,get nuclear weapons,defend our territory'
let me explain to you what is it means.
Japan's constitution
ARTICLE 9. Aspiring sincerely to an international peace based on justice and order, the Japanese people forever renounce war as a sovereign right of the nation and the threat or use of force as means of settling international disputes.
(2) To accomplish the aim of the preceding paragraph, land, sea, and air forces, as well as other war potential, will never be maintained. The right of belligerency of the state will not be recognized.

which means"Japan's military strength can only be maintained at the level required for self defence, no more than 100,000 troops, not more than 30 the number of warships, the displacement may not exceed 10 million tons, and can not have aircraft carriers and nuclear-powered submarines, not more than 500 the number of combat aircraft,may not have long-range bombers, can't develop ballistic missile technology, military expenditure must not exceed GDP%1, no rights fight a war with other countries"

Nice is this the only part of the constitution your allow to see? mind drone? you forget the word self defense here? you are harassing Japanese ships and sovereignty you even have the nerved to cross even deep inside Japanese airspace outside of the disputed territories and now your telling us a person with no independent mind of his own about someone constitution? please like everything you people have said is nothing more than more lies man Confucius will be rolling all over his tombstone right now

Back
Top Bottom