What's new

Japan, faced with rising China, shifts its strategy

I can hardly communicate with you, please don't reply to my post, I won't either. Many Thx!
The common things of two war is that Agressors (USA, China) invaded in to Vietnam land and killed innocent vietnamese, other than China backed Khmer Rouge attaced Vietnam from 1975-1978. The aggrssors were loser, they are idiot.

crying
15528924.jpg

Indonesia and Japan to strengthen defense cooperation
Wednesday, 19 January 2011 17:29

(Working visit of the Indonesian Minister of Defense to Japan, 13-14 January 2011)

JapanForces108030175.jpg

A Japanese honor guard receives Indonesian Defense Minister Purnomo Yusgiantoro (R), and his Japanese counterpart Toshimi Kitazawa (L), prior to their talks at the Defense Ministry in Tokyo on Jan. 14, 2011. (Yoshikazu Tsuno/AFP/Getty Images)

Indonesian Minister of Defense, Purnomo Yusgiantoro, visited National Defense Academy of Japan (NDA), in Kanagawa Prefecture on 13 January 2011, giving lecture to Indonesian cadets under training at the facility. 38 Indonesian cadets have concluded training program in the NDA so far. Such training and exchange program is an important element to improve the defense cooperation between the two countries. Minister Yusgiantoro was accompanied by Ambassador Muhammad Lutfi and Governor S.H. Sarundajang of the North Sulawesi Province, host of the ASEAN Regional Forum – Disaster Relief Exercise (ARF-DiRex) in March 2011.

leaders_08.jpg

Unveiling ceremony for a statue of General Sudirman

his second day in Japan, Minister Yusgiantoro presented a life-size statue of Indonesian legendary revolution leader, General Sudirman, to Japan Ministry of Defense. In the ceremony, Japan Minister of Defense, Toshimi Kitazawa, conveyed his gratitude and said that the Sudirman statue is a token of friendship and good cooperation between Japan and Indonesia. The statue depicts General Sudirman wearing PETA army uniform and traditional Indonesian ‘peci’ hat. The PETA, Pembela Tanah Air (Defenders of the Homeland), was Indonesian volunteer army established during the Japanese occupation in 1943.

After Indonesian independence in 1945, PETA army fought to resist Dutch reoccupation. Their role during the revolution was greatly honored. A museum and monument were erected in Bogor, West Java, as a remembrance of nationalism and patriotism values. PETA army was dissolved by Indonesian first leader, President Sukarno. General Sudirman was the great leader of PETA army. He died in the young age of 35 on 29 January 1950 after battling severe tuberculosis.

leaders_02.jpg

Commemorative photograph at the statue of General Sudirman

The two defense ministers talked about regional security, ARF DiRex in March 2011, and pledged to further cooperation in various fields, including counter-terrorism and capacity building measures. After meeting Minister Kitazawa, Minister Yusgiantoro visited PM Naoto Kan and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Seiji Maehara, for a courtesy call.

It's funny how Chinese on this forum think.

When it's their own military, they go up and down and open multiple thread to brag about their aircraft, carrier and etc. But when it come down to other's military achievement. They go up and down and said "This is not gonna happen", "Chinese are better and stronger and don't care","China will come down and kick their butt".........

What Japanese want is their business, who they are targeting is also their internal affair, if Chinese say no then does it mean Japan should stop developing what they are developing? They should be allowed to do whatever R&D and arms procurment if they were lied in acceptance level and keep it fair and square. Should they be Japanese own business??

Not just Japanese, vietnamese, filipino, even with the US's F-35 developement, they are already in Mass production phase, yet somehow some Chinese user in this forum say F-35 is not going to happen.....When vietnamese get their's Su-30, they are joy for their achievement, yet the chinese in this forum say More food for Chinese fighter, it won't last 1 hour with the mighty CHinese airforce......How about this, if you start another Liaoning thread, i keep saying it won't last 5 second with 10 of our supercarrier? How about that??

American in this forum express their congratuated view on Chinese first Carrier, Indian in this forum express their congratuated view on Chinese first Carrier, can Chinese just did the same??
Can chinese just look at military achievement of other nation their own business but rather all the world is against Chinese, otherwise why don't the mod just allow bragging of Chinese and Pakistani military achievement and not allow the other, well heck, they are gonna shoot to shxt by the Chinese anyway, what big to post then??

really had enough of these kind of international bashing to be honest.

This kind of bashing is common place from all sides. Almost every new Chinese weapon or technology is being called a copy or comes from stolen technology without any evidence. Everything that China makes is called junk. People who defends China's position are being called 50 cents posters and propagandists. And how do you expect Chinese posters on this forum to react ? And i don't hear you criticize others for international bashing towards China. You're obviously biased.

It's funny how Chinese on this forum think.

When it's their own military, they go up and down and open multiple thread to brag about their aircraft, carrier and etc. But when it come down to other's military achievement. They go up and down and said "This is not gonna happen", "Chinese are better and stronger and don't care","China will come down and kick their butt".........

What Japanese want is their business, who they are targeting is also their internal affair, if Chinese say no then does it mean Japan should stop developing what they are developing? They should be allowed to do whatever R&D and arms procurment if they were lied in acceptance level and keep it fair and square. Should they be Japanese own business??

Not just Japanese, vietnamese, filipino, even with the US's F-35 developement, they are already in Mass production phase, yet somehow some Chinese user in this forum say F-35 is not going to happen.....When vietnamese get their's Su-30, they are joy for their achievement, yet the chinese in this forum say More food for Chinese fighter, it won't last 1 hour with the mighty CHinese airforce......How about this, if you start another Liaoning thread, i keep saying it won't last 5 second with 10 of our supercarrier? How about that??

American in this forum express their congratuated view on Chinese first Carrier, Indian in this forum express their congratuated view on Chinese first Carrier, can Chinese just did the same??
Can chinese just look at military achievement of other nation their own business but rather all the world is against Chinese, otherwise why don't the mod just allow bragging of Chinese and Pakistani military achievement and not allow the other, well heck, they are gonna shoot to shxt by the Chinese anyway, what big to post then??

really had enough of these kind of international bashing to be honest.

My Post is about this post, you can say i am bias or whatever, but evidence present itself.

Case in point, this post, is about Japanese Military Shift, and somehow this is going off to Chinese vs Vietnam exchange, IN PAGE 2, there are less than 6 post after page 2 are about Japanese development, ever since Viet's post about Japanese exporting tech to Vietnam, 80-90% of this thread is about China and Vietnam, and nothing about Japanese.

So, I want to know who bridge this to China from a Japanese Post? A Chinese poster and then once he started, every Chinese user joined in and keep buffing with Vietnamese, i understand it takes 2 to agrue, so People agruing on the otherside have the same problem. I don't know if there are other word for it, but this post is now becoming Chinese and Vietnamese Trolling ground.

Say what you want, but this is the truth.

P.S. Sorry OP for hijacking this post to say what i want and gone off Top

P.P.S US Carrier are proven in battle unlike the Chinese carrier so before your missile is launched, your ship is probably sunk by the US Navy, remember we have 10 times more surface combat ship than China and right now, even our 7th Fleet alone is enough to face Chinese Navy with help from ROK Navy and JMSDF. Keep trolling will get you knowhere, if you want to discuss which navy is the best, i am more than gladly open a thread to discuss but PLEASE leave your trolling out of somebody else post.

China reminds me of a young Nazi Germany which was touting its newfound strength, and boasting its neighbors were too cowardly to declare war.

Many Chinese trait display super-nationalism , which is the foundation of the organisation like the Nazis party, i would not compare Chinese to Nazis as both are different. There are no wrong to love one's country, but there are limit on talk of expansion and starting or dare to start war to your neighbor. Having said that, i have to say this, the Chinese i know is not like the CHinese here, most Chinese wanted Peace with tranquillity, but here you all can see how big their mouth is and how they like to fight. We should be glad that none of the Chinese here hold any important position in Chinese government. Otherwise i can smell war drum rolling.

Trust me, having fought in 2 wars and 4 campaigns when i am still under 30, modern war is no fun compare to video games.

China reminds me of a young Nazi Germany which was touting its newfound strength, and boasting its neighbors were too cowardly to declare war.

Like Nazi Germany, the Chinese government and their press are manipulating the mass, and instigating their people towards a radical nationalistic society. Hope it is not too late to turn around.

Many Chinese trait display super-nationalism , which is the foundation of the organisation like the Nazis party, i would not compare Chinese to Nazis as both are different. There are no wrong to love one's country, but there are limit on talk of expansion and starting or dare to start war to your neighbor. Having said that, i have to say this, the Chinese i know is not like the CHinese here, most Chinese wanted Peace with tranquillity, but here you all can see how big their mouth is and how they like to fight. We should be glad that none of the Chinese here hold any important position in Chinese government. Otherwise i can smell war drum rolling.

Trust me, having fought in 2 wars and 4 campaigns when i am still under 30, modern war is no fun compare to video games.

Most Chinese I know are reasonable, unlike many here in the forum. Maybe the anonymity gives them the freedom to express what they really want.

Where were you in 2 wars and 4 campaigns?

The best way to contain China is to form an Anti China military and economic Alliance......

With U.S,Japan,Australia,Taiwan,India,Vietnam,Philipines,If possible S.Korea,Myanmar too etc being core members of this alliance....

The first goal of this alliance should be to reduce import of chinese products....

The nationalism didn't seem to stop you from participating to attack Afghanistan and Iraq. You could have been angry what happened on 9/11 and that you were trying to get revenge on the Taliban but you also think Iraq is part to be blamed for US declaring war on them. Spare us your view on justice soldier.

Like Nazi Germany, the Chinese government and their press are manipulating the mass, and instigating their people towards a radical nationalistic society. Hope it is not too late to turn around.
arent the vietcongs are doing the same``all the viets I met in London were extreemly deluded and with stupid pride which showes everyone of them were brainwashed

Most Chinese I know are reasonable, unlike many here in the forum. Maybe the anonymity gives them the freedom to express what they really want.

Where were you in 2 wars and 4 campaigns?

Aside from the 50 cents army, many people in China have taken pride of thier Chinese hertiage, even Chinese overseas that already live in other country for a long period of time, they still take pride that they are Chinese.

Perhaps Chinese is a very complicated people where they enjoy the western style of living but still desprise the Western style of thinking, if you ask any first Generation Chinese immigrant overseas and 90% of them will say Chinese is better than whereever you ask him. Yet, they still left China and live in places like UK, Australia, Canada and the US.

The problem is, what comes with nationalism is the nationistic movement that follow. it would be okay in places far away from China as there are only little chinese compare to indigenous population, but when you get an all Chinese enviroment, things get trickier.

What i meant is, with enough "Nutcase" people would started to think, oh, we are the best of the world and we should roll over the other nations. Yet if there are enough money, they will run for office and make such word truth.

The different between Nazi's Germany in 1930 and China now is very much there are "DIfferent" yet share the same similiarity. Both build on a strong nationalism population, both have been defeated or shamed one from or another (the France and UK for Germany, Japanese or possibly the West (including Russia) for China) The only differnet is there are yet a charismatic leader to unite the nutcases in China. But there were one in Nazi's Germany.

Don't get me wrong, nutcases are everywhere in the world, we got our own Nordic Brotherhood (the You know who in Norway) that look down on anyone that's not Scandinavian, we got our white supremist in the United States. People like Pauline Hanson in Australia and the greens. The problem is how those nutcase hold position in their respective government. You don't need a lot, but you do need some in the right time and the right spot to have another Nazi Germany fiasco. Which is still what's missing for China to become one. People are there but not enough of them in important position to do anything. And let's hope this will never be the case.

And 2 wars mean OIF and OEF, i have been involved with 4 major operation, the thunder run to baghdad (With 1st Bridage), battle of Fallujah as a replacment 1LT with the 2nd brigade, Operation Anaconda, and a Training Command stint with ISAF.

The nationalism didn't seem to stop you from participating to attack Afghanistan and Iraq. You could have been angry what happened on 9/11 and that you were trying to get revenge on the Taliban but you also think Iraq is part to be blamed for US declaring war on them. Spare us your view on justice soldier.

lol mr Chinese Troll just got up and wanted to troll some more??

What do you know about military and Military service and what do you know about war??

UNtil the day you know about these stuff then we are at the same level to talk about it, in the meantime, shut up and listen :)

By the way, as i said, the Reason for invasion to Iraq is NOT because Iraq have WMD, IRAQ DID HAVE WMD, and they still have them at the begining of 2012 and you also did not denial Iraq have Chemical Weapon (Which IS WMD) in the former exchange we had, the reason for invasion is because Iraqi was NOT complying and cooperating with the UN request, even Hans Blix said so. So you can stop your trolling

Back
Top Bottom