What's new

Japan exports fall for fifth consecutive month

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can come to us, 31 million tourists. When they come once they'll keep coming :D

Good idea. :tup: Turkey is definitely a top destination for tourism, and offers a lot of culture and history, which will help to expand the minds of our tourists.

Good idea. :tup: Turkey is definitely a top destination for tourism, and offers a lot of culture and history, which will help to expand the minds of our tourists.

Hope so, I seen Chinese and other Asian tourists before but not as much as other countries, I think it's because we are not known much there or advertised. I'm sure in the future it will increase. :D I'm actually surprised how France is top destination for tourism could somebody tell me who went there what's so fascinating because I've went to see but other than a steel tower with a lift and one palace and a few shopping destinations got bored easily.

Personally I find Turkey deadly boring. Bad food, poor service everywhere, nothing interested things to see, with people just want your best: your money. The country is cheap for budget travellers, but that´s all.

Fitch downgrades Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal

display_image.php

TOKYO: Fitch on Monday downgraded Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corp., the world's second-biggest steel manufacturer, citing a global industry downturn and the firm's weak financial position.

Fitch said it cut the steelmaker's rating by one notch to BBB with a negative outlook, meaning another downgrade could follow.

The firm, created through the recent merger of Japan's Nippon Steel and Sumitomo Metal, posted a $3.9 billion combined net loss in its fiscal first half to September.

The whopping shortfall was largely due to stock investment losses and the writedown of money-losing Japanese mills, it said.

"The downgrade reflects (the company's) weakened financial profile amid a global steel industry downturn," Fitch said.

"Leverage has increased significantly as a result of lower profitability stemming from weak demand and prices.

"The negative outlook reflects low visibility and uncertainty regarding the likely recovery of the steel industry in 2013," Fitch added.

Steel demand has been weighed down by a slowing in China's economy and remained sluggish throughout 2012, Fitch said, with weakening vehicle production also taking a bite out of steelmakers' results.

Japanese producers have struggled with an unfavourable exchange rate, which saw the yen hit record highs against the dollar last year, making their exports less competitive overseas.

Nippon Steel and Sumitomo Metal formally merged in October, creating the world's second-largest steelmaker behind India's ArcelorMittal.

Fitch downgrades Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal - Channel NewsAsia

Hmm it seems someone in Fitch is keeping an eye on Japan.....

How many Japanese to buy their own product? No many...

How many Chinese to buy yr product? MANY MANY MORE... Provided you change yr tune!

here is a message for some chinese members

55286_1_.jpg

Someone tell that kid the board she's holding, the marker pen she used to write the message, and the face mask are all Made in China.

here is a message for some chinese members

55286_1_.jpg
Japan has a large trade surplus with China, and it is they who are hurting, not us. We just sent their economy into a recession, while our economy is the strongest in several years.

I don't know why your feeling is hurt, you're not even Japanese, unless you guys are in the same boat.:lol:

1024.jpg

when japanese facists invaded vietnam during WWII, they r...a...p..*ed dogs and these dogs gave birth to vietnamese like him, you know :guns:

when japanese facists invaded vietnam during WWII, they r...a...p..*ed dogs and these dogs gave birth to vietnamese like him, you know :guns:

post reported, you idiot!

Japan invaded Vietnam only one time, China 17 times!
Unlike Japan, China continues a policy of intimidation until today.

very true```they are the basterds of Chinese, French, Americans and Japanese, no wonder their low class cheerleading nature

very true```they are the basterds of Chinese, French, Americans and Japanese, no wonder their low class cheerleading nature

very true indeed, making Pakistan to your slave, my congratulation. Besides France, Japan, America and many other foes are nowadays friends and supporters, unlike China. Sad!

Economy news are not allowed unless it has any relevance with Pakistan or posted in sticky threads of International sub-sections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom