What's new

Japan Defence Forum

We train for war, but we also train for disaster. Joint US Japan disaster relief - drills and the real thing

20120905-JCY90-A-004.JPG

disaster-relief-militarism-military-philippines-japan-722x481.jpg

aphilippines-typhoon-diplomat2.jpg

(in Okinawa - Camps Fuji and Zama)
488633635.jpg

110322-N-5538K-087.jpg

images

F7640767-A74B-4EFA-9238-DC841D072227_w640_r1_s.jpg

0720NDF61219.jpg

And here is the reason we train to hard to be ready for disasters;
earthquake_miyagi.gi.top.jpg

j32_RTR2JTRN.jpg

Beautiful Cherry blossom within the JMSDF

:wub:

xxbs.jpg

fxou.jpg

d7m6.jpg

Inspiring Recruitment Video,

:laugh:

@SvenSvensonov , @AMDR , @BDforever , @cnleio

A beautiful women with gorgeous eyes is enough to get me to do most things, joining the military would be one... until you realize that when you try to make a move you get not only your heart broken, but also your arm (and maybe your pelvis too)!

However I met my girlfriend while still in the Navy; she's active duty.

A beautiful women with gorgeous eyes is enough to get me to do most things, joining the military would be one... until you realize that when you try to make a move you get not only your heart broken, but also your arm (and maybe your pelvis too)!

Ha ha ha! That's right. The ladies / girls are , from my experience, at least 3rd Dan in either Karate , Aikido , Judo. I had the unfortunate pleasure of learning this first hand many years ago.

Some more of these tough "cookies"

t5o6.jpg

c1uc.jpg

q5wz.jpg

uqng.jpg

w5kf.jpg

syed.jpg

hgs4.jpg

44wl.jpg

zqly.jpg

Ha ha ha! That's right. The ladies / girls are , from my experience, at least 3rd Dan in either Karate , Aikido , Judo. I had the unfortunate pleasure of learning this first hand many years ago.

Some more of these tough "cookies"

t5o6.jpg

c1uc.jpg

q5wz.jpg

uqng.jpg

w5kf.jpg

syed.jpg

hgs4.jpg

44wl.jpg

zqly.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, those Helos are only static displays... right? And yes, military women might be beautiful, but they and their husbands/boyfriends will kick your a** if you try anything funny. Remember, they too are trained to kill, just as you are and they take this seriously. Look, but don't touch, let them see you look, make stupid comments, mutter in your sleep...

Yes, they are. These are just some examples of the recruitment platform going around the country. I know, i know, very anime inspired, lol.

This is my type of inspirational ha ha ha.

4e1635ca37ff1a9b121cf934fe49b3ba-_-jpg.108524

;)

I'd say I'm inspired as well, but frankly that would be taken out of context by most people... if you catch my drift. I like the anime profiling, but think something a bit more manly might be needed. Maybe something from Darker Than Black?

Darker_than_Black___Hei_by_antijowy.png

or at very least a picture of Pikachu

tumblr_static_pikachu_vector___credit_to_pikarar_by_mangotangofox-d4invaq.png

ANA was rocking the Pikachu look, perhaps the JSDF could do so too
the-flying-pikachu.jpg

Or maybe just use Pikachu for your army
the_jsdf_in_a_few_by_dasbishop666-d81zn2z.jpg

Last edited:
I'd say I'm inspired as well, but frankly that would be taken out of context by most people... if you catch my drift. I like the anime profiling, but think something a bit more manly might be needed. Maybe something from Darker Than Black?

Darker_than_Black___Hei_by_antijowy.png

or at very least a picture of Pikachu

tumblr_static_pikachu_vector___credit_to_pikarar_by_mangotangofox-d4invaq.png

ANA was rocking the Pikachu look, perhaps the JSDF could do so too
the-flying-pikachu.jpg

Or maybe just use Pikachu for your army
the_jsdf_in_a_few_by_dasbishop666-d81zn2z.jpg

I'd say I'm inspired as well, but frankly that would be taken out of context by most people... if you catch my drift

Omoshiroi desu ne! ha ha ha :lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom