What's new

Japan Defence Forum

Interesting. I'll have to watch some youtube videos on these new tactics. Its been a while for me, i admit.

Better yet, just get it on steam. You will come across unit streaming tactics soon enough.
Watch out for hardware though, the hd edition is badly optised and lags.

Japan is rising. Let the Chinese feel the pain of the rising sun. I see they are fearful. Chinese love to bully Vietnam and Philippines. But Japan?
They pick the wrong enemy.

Vietnam is nothing but a "winner take all" feast...just praise that this day won't come.

Good on Japan. I think you've proven to be a peaceful country post wwII and have not threatened any country. I'm pretty sure the Philippines will support Japan all the way.

Thanks mate. Just recently your country's president, Aquino, visited Japan to support Japan's Collective Self Defense. In actuality, his speech of confidence boosted the ranks of the New Komeito Party who were on the fence of whether it should agree with LDP. A big thanks to the Philippines for that. :)

Aquino-Abe-0625.jpg

Better yet, just get it on steam. You will come across unit streaming tactics soon enough.
Watch out for hardware though, the hd edition is badly optised and lags.

谢谢!:-):tup:

Imperial Japan Army, not JSDF. They are different entities and organizations with different spirit at the core, we will never forget their atrocities, but we must move on and going forward to face the challenge in future.
you can go ahead whatever you like, nobody care. anyway indonesia is not on jap's radare. what they want most is to ally with australia. interestingly, australia view indonesia is the no1 potential enemy and they are willing to do anything to weaken it. soon there could be another or third east timor under the hard work of australia.

I didn't say the contrary, to be pragmatic, Japan did and will do the best for it own interest and we're watching with great interest.

Thanks for your enlightened approach , its good to hear. I am also ecstatic to hear that Japan continues to expand on our investment(s) in China. Despite these political show(s) and necessary military posturing, business and trade stands. People to people interaction continues to grow. It's good to keep a realistic approach on the bilateral relationship between Nihon and Zhongguo.

you can go ahead whatever you like, nobody care. anyway indonesia is not on jap's radare. what they want most is to ally with australia. interestingly, australia view indonesia is the no1 potential enemy and they are willing to do anything to weaken it. soon there could be another or third east timor under the hard work of australia.

You view the world in such myopic lens. Not everything is black and white. Japan has military cooperation with Australia , because of our common platforms. As for the issue of Indonesia, it is infantile to consider that Indonesia or Australia considers each other as 'enemies'. They are both trading partners and share a vast maritime domain. They (Indonesia and Australia) are partners for regional security, albeit they may have security differences, they are partners.

Indonesia also would do best to induce capacity buildup with her neighbors: Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam etc. The region is complex and thus, political and diplomatic understandings of these processes must be well placated.

Cheers.

Last edited:
if that happen, we will encourage india to bomb you back to stone age, and they will.

We can have ties with two different countries. Like russia and america. Arabia and Iran. Actually infact we end up making extremely strong enemies on the basis of friendship with other countries and end up paying dearly for it. Its time we back off a little and not say " The enemy of my friend is my enemy". we should be more diplomatic and work on our interests which pretty much every country follows.

After all india is our enemy but that doesnt stop china from increasing relations with india. Israel is our enemy but it enjoys healthy relations with china and vice versa.

If you can follow such a diplomatic policy then why cant we? Our friendship is without a doubt deeper then the oceans and higher then the mountains but we wont make open enemies with countries that have not done anything to us on the basis of said friendship. Believe us increasing our ties with japan wont even put a miniscule strain on the relations of Pak-china.

Much thanks for the link. ;)

@saiyan0321
Salam alaikum , my friend. The diplomatic relationship between Pakistan and Japan is growing, and it should grow further. I believe that Pakistan has a lot to offer in regional stability, and has a lot of potential to be a strong economy. As Japan enhances overseas developments, and expands on our relationships with other countries, i hope that both our countries will explore more options to help each other. Subhanallah !

Pakistan Zindabad ! Japan Zindabad !
pak-japan-640x480.jpg

Wa-Alaikum-Asslam. Indeed it is great to hear that we are increasing our ties with japan which is a very big economy and can bring mass investment in pakistan. Both countries can truly work together towards a great future. I will be looking forward to the co-operation between the two countries. INSHALLAH!

:D :D

What a moron!

Have I told you that Vietnam is soon to build a new nuclear research centre, with Russia help?

And a new space centre for constructing of satellites and rockets is under construction, with Japan help?

Nukes?
Oh Yes.

Soon, I am going to buy a Lamborghini Aventador.

We can have ties with two different countries. Like russia and america. Arabia and Iran. Actually infact we end up making extremely strong enemies on the basis of friendship with other countries and end up paying dearly for it. Its time we back off a little and not say " The enemy of my friend is my enemy". we should be more diplomatic and work on our interests which pretty much every country follows.

After all india is our enemy but that doesnt stop china from increasing relations with india. Israel is our enemy but it enjoys healthy relations with china and vice versa.

If you can follow such a diplomatic policy then why cant we? Our friendship is without a doubt deeper then the oceans and higher then the mountains but we wont make open enemies with countries that have not done anything to us on the basis of said friendship. Believe me increasing our ties with japan wont even put a miniscule strain on the relations of Pak-china.

Wa-Alaikum-Asslam. Indeed it is great to hear that we are increasing our ties with japan which is a very big economy and can bring mass investment in pakistan. Both countries can truly work together towards a great future. I will be looking forward to the co-operation between the two countries. INSHALLAH!

:D :D

ALHAMDULILLAH!

If you can follow such a diplomatic policy then why cant we? Our friendship is without a doubt deeper then the oceans and higher then the mountains but we wont make open enemies with countries that have not done anything to us on the basis of said friendship. Believe us increasing our ties with japan wont even put a miniscule strain on the relations of Pak-china.
of course you can ,It would be in Pakistan's best interest to help them in any way it can and to support them at this,even they at war with China. just like we can have with india. don't whinning for us ditich you one day just because helping india in any way we can will serve our best interests.

Last edited:
If you can follow such a diplomatic policy then why cant we? Our friendship is without a doubt deeper then the oceans and higher then the mountains but we wont make open enemies with countries that have not done anything to us on the basis of said friendship. Believe me increasing our ties with japan wont even put a miniscule strain on the relations of Pak-china.

100% Absolutely Correct ! Pakistan must diversify her relationships , she has the capability and capacity to. It is important that Pakistan realize this potential and to build / foster more partnerships with Brazil, Russia, Japan, the United States, EU, Turkey, the GCC countries, etc.

The potential is limitless. Pakistan has a large population, healthy birth rate, vast natural resources, the apple is ripe for the picking!

of course you can ,It would be in Pakistan's best interest to help them in any way it can and to support them at this,even they at war with China. just like we can have with india. don't whinning for us ditich you one day just because helping india in any way we can will serve our best interests.

Who are you to dictate what Pakistan can and cannot do? Pakistan is Master of Her own destiny.

Thanks for your enlightened approach , its good to hear. I am also ecstatic to hear that Japan continues to expand on our investment(s) in China. Despite these political show(s) and necessary military posturing, business and trade stands. People to people interaction continues to grow. It's good to keep a realistic approach on the bilateral relationship between Nihon and Zhongguo.

We chinese are pragmatic and not let opportunists to exploite and take advantage of some "BAD things in the past" between China-Japan, not even US has anything to say beside instigating, as for these Viets, Pinoys and Indians...they're nothing but laughstoke of 21st century....they just want to vent their fustration for helplessly & hopeless dealing with China...let these kids cried on the corner.

It's not China's interest to push Japan to the point that it has no option but to find alliance against China, China-Korea-Japan are negociating the free trade agreement to bring prosterity for entire all of North east Asia...this proves that these 3 countries are mature and pragmatic beside our bad histories...we might have knifes throwning in Internet but very realist and pragmatic despite our differences.

And why would japan attack a nuclear nation and why would india attack a nuclear nation? You do know the moment you become a nuclear nation you pretty much become the closest thing to an invincible nation. why? bcz that nuclear country that is being attacked can destroy you with its nuclear arsenal and if its two nuclear countries then they will without a shadow of a doubt destroy each other especially if they are as close as Iran or arabia,pakistan or india, china and japan. Being a nuclear country is no joke. There is a reason why the UN 5 dont want any other nuclear countries bcz that would effect their influence.

Think whatever you want but with the amount of investment your country has done in us and the height of relations between the two countries it wont ever abandon us just bcz we increase our relations with japan. After all like i said diplomacy can work two ways.

China is friends with israel and is creating better ties with india while russia is creating relations with us despite its best friend being our worst enemy. We created relations with iran despite it being the enemy of one of our closest friends. Diplomacy is being used everywhere and should be the way to go. Be diplomatic and have ties with every country.

Infact it would be nothing better for the whole region if japan and china join hands. It would quell alot of the regional anger and ofcourse showcase China strength as the super power of atleast the Asian region. The more the relations of asian countries improve the more quickly we can make Asia the power continent.

Back
Top Bottom