What's new

Japan Defence Forum

I do suggest Vietnam member dont argue about China again. No use! Have you guys seen this Japanese guy insult China like Vietnamese? Admire Japanese warship? No use either. They have the poorest resource in the world and earthquake happen everyday! Frankly speaking, while Vietnam even cannot make a good rifle and must use Chinese old grandpa type 56 and Russian old grandpa AK47 weapon and now buy from Israel, and the GDP per capital even quite poorer than the 1.4 billion population China. Yes, Japanese guy do say some cooperation with Vietnam here, but from the deep of Japanese heart, what do they think about Vietnam? Absolutly, they will take "越南の颜面" into account. But a respectful country shouldnt like this. Whatever Vietnam regards China as the badest country in the World or not, everybody else still wants to keep a good cooperation with China and do buisness together. Yes, as the tendency now, after 20 years, Vietnam is still Vietnam, Japan is still Japan, whatever how hard Japan help Vietnam, nothing Changes.

You have no need to insult Vietnam too much. Small countries have small countries' way to live. On Japan's side, China plays an unchangable role or relation with Japan.
Viets is famous for its ungrateful, treacherous, and evil nature in the long history. Don't being misled by its victim playing role now. Once it got any backup from other big country, it will show its crulety immediately. we have too many lessons in the past.

The only language viets recognize is power , nothing else. we have zero sympathy for whatever viet suffers.

I do suggest Vietnam member dont argue about China again. No use! Have you guys seen this Japanese guy insult China like Vietnamese? Admire Japanese warship? No use either. They have the poorest resource in the world and earthquake happen everyday! Frankly speaking, while Vietnam even cannot make a good rifle and must use Chinese old grandpa type 56 and Russian old grandpa AK47 weapon and now buy from Israel, and the GDP per capital even quite poorer than the 1.4 billion population China. Yes, Japanese guy do say some cooperation with Vietnam here, but from the deep of Japanese heart, what do they think about Vietnam? Absolutly, they will take "越南の颜面" into account. But a respectful country shouldnt like this. Whatever Vietnam regards China as the badest country in the World or not, everybody else still wants to keep a good cooperation with China and do buisness together. Yes, as the tendency now, after 20 years, Vietnam is still Vietnam, Japan is still Japan, whatever how hard Japan help Vietnam, nothing Changes.

あなたは、島の防衛戦略の詳細を読む必要がある
あなたは、領土保全についてもっと勉強する必要がありま.

Viets is famous for its ungrateful, treacherous, and evil nature in the long history. Don't being misled by its victim playing role now. Once it got any backup from other big country, it will show its crulety immediately. we have too many lessons in the past.

The only language viets recognize is power , nothing else. we have zero sympathy for whatever viet suffers.

....only language viets recognize is power , nothing else. we have zero sympathy for whatever viet suffers.

これは野蛮な話です !! [this is such barbaric talk]

Last edited:
You guys are still not allow to export weapons or that lifting ban true

The entire Article 9 of the Constitution is being reinterpreted, and if parliament approves , we will lift the ban. This is just one of the many changes that will manifest. Currently, government is interested in reinterpreting Article 9 to allow the Japan Self Defense Force to come to the aid of certain allied countries in the event of a contingency. Also, one thing that has been addressed is the issue of a 'First Strike' initiative. This has been addressed by parliament before and by the JSDF.

LOL, Did Chinese thought full with this !?
poor pig ... :D

あなたは、島の防衛戦略の詳細を読む必要がある
あなたは、領土保全についてもっと勉強する必要がありま.
It is not my subject in the university, and if having the chance, I will study that. BTW, I always think whatever a person or a country, he should work hard self first, not just cry and ask for help or support. It is Japan who makes "日本の光荣"! Not because other's 援助

The entire Article 9 of the Constitution is being reinterpreted, and if parliament approves , we will lift the ban. This is just one of the many changes that will manifest. Currently, government is interested in reinterpreting Article 9 to allow the Japan Self Defense Force to come to the aid of certain allied countries in the event of a contingency. Also, one thing that has been addressed is the issue of a 'First Strike' initiative. This has been addressed by parliament before and by the JSDF.

Interesting.

But how far Japan can sustain competition with China in term of weapon development, China will have budget more and more.

Interesting.

But how far Japan can sustain competition with China in term of weapon development, China will have budget more and more.

Currently, it can be sustained, and has the capacity to overpass. There is a Japanese business proverb , @antonius123 , "地平線上の目) which means = keep your eyes on the horizon.

Soryu sub is good .. :D
I know Japan want a new class power by fuel-cell, new sonar suit, and new heavy torpedo . Can you provide more info about that, @Nihonjin1051 !?

I'm impressed with your ability to understand Nihonggo. [Anata wa Nihon kenkyu no gakusei desu ka?]

No doubt i do not disagree with you on issue of セルフヘルプ !

Looking forward to interacting with you further @Mr Second Back

I don't get how would that "rattle" China. The issue with quality of Japan's military hardware aside, what exact is Australia's navy going to do? Protecting its trading route to China from China?

I don't get how would that "rattle" China. The issue with quality of Japan's military hardware aside, what exact is Australia's navy going to do? Protecting its trading route to China from China?

Japan building up its military related industry by selling weapons to countries that are considered an enemy of China. Who knows, maybe even sell some to Taiwan which China has tried to prevent any submarines being sold to them. And if China were to go to war with the U.S., you can considered Australia as a participant of an alliance against China.

Back
Top Bottom