What's new

Japan Defence Forum

Beautiful, @Bundeswehr ....! Rekindling of our old, historical military ties...........

Have we ever exercised? Uh... not in a romantic way:P, but military-to-military? This is all I've got:(.

Japan Maritime Self Defence Force (JMSDF) Tokyo Band i Oslo Spektrum under Norsk Militær Tattoo 2014

Japan Maritime Self Defence Force (JMSDF) Tokyo Band in Oslo Spektrum at Norwegian Military Tattoo 2014

tknmtR9391.jpg

tknmtR9335.jpg

tknmtR9352.jpg

tknmtR9375.jpg

Have we ever exercised? Uh... not in a romantic way:P, but military-to-military? This is all I've got:(.

Japan Maritime Self Defence Force (JMSDF) Tokyo Band i Oslo Spektrum under Norsk Militær Tattoo 2014

Japan Maritime Self Defence Force (JMSDF) Tokyo Band in Oslo Spektrum at Norwegian Military Tattoo 2014

tknmtR9391.jpg

tknmtR9335.jpg

tknmtR9352.jpg

tknmtR9375.jpg

Not that i've known, but i'm sure the potential is there, @Transhumanist ! Maybe a Norwegian-German-Japanese arctic exercise?

Haha, let's not invite the Swedes just to tease Svenny boy @SvenSvensonov, LOL!

German-Bundeswehr-1.jpg

Gotta admit tho, these Bundeswehr snipers look pretty...badasss to me.

19674006791_6489c11f3e_o.jpg

Some sniper fun btw Australian and Japanese ;)

But where's Norway???? :(

Not that i've known, but i'm sure the potential is there, @Transhumanist ! Maybe a Norwegian-German-Japanese arctic exercise?

:lol: Oh boy, do the German's have icebreakers? They'll need them.

Haha, let's not invite the Swedes just to tease Svenny boy @SvenSvensonov, LOL!

They've not Arctic territories anyway:D. Best not mention it to Sven. He's still angry about the whole oil thing.

But where's Norway???? :(

Pretending to be a shrub of course:

AA_NL_KAVESK_16.jpg

AA_NL_KAVESK_17.jpg

AA_NL_KAVESK_35.jpg

AA_NL_KAVESK_33.jpg

That Australian weather:o:.

Blue Eyes of Death.... ;)

:lol: Oh boy, do the German's have icebreakers? They'll need them.

My knowledge of the Kriegesmarine's Arctic-based fleet is limited, but i do know that the have some ice breakers. The most notable one is the Polarstern:

Icebreaker-Polarstern.jpg

Polarstern-supply%20Neumayer%20station2.jpg

Polarstern_1.jpg

And mind you, they have the Kommando Spezialkräfte,

00072858.jpg

Some more of our Deutsche friends' winter special forces.....

1421133910_uor010.jpg

ks-winter1taupp.jpg

@Transhumanist

hahahaha! i admit, you guys know how to shake during the winter... lol...ehem...harlem shake?

;)

:o::lol: His face is red, poor guy must be cold.

Welcome to Norway!!! Enjoy your summer:p::

CJ3A9701.jpg

tkcr14R6280.jpg

CR12%20002.jpg

No red faces here.

CJ3A8175.jpg

_MG_0194.jpg

HMKG_patruje_MB_210115_09.jpg

Think these cadets are cold? Nah, face down in frozen mud's all in a days work 'round here.

CJ3A9495.jpg

but so can the Germans, too @Bundeswehr ...hahahahaha!

@Transhumanist , but check Japanese version , LOL!!!

:o::rofl: Is all of Japan in on this? There's some dirty moves there, but Mr. police officer:what:. What a buzz-kill.

@Transhumanist

hahahaha! i admit, you guys know how to shake during the winter... lol...ehem...harlem shake?

;)

We ladies did a version too... um, let's just say you wont find it on Youtube:p:.

I'll see you tomorrow:wave:. Gotta catch an early flight back home, I was in the US this week.

@Bundeswehr ,

I know that the Kriegsmarine is capable of building such ships of war, for example the Reichmarine's Tirpitz....

Tirpitz_altafjord.jpg

I hope you guys can build even larger destroyers that define the German military machine !

I love the Sachsen class frigate of the German Navy:

Die_Hessen_%28F_221%29_und_Normandy_%28CG-60%29.jpg

1540362.jpg

HessenSailabration4.JPG

2011_06_13_base.jpg
Believe it or not Sachsen class is actually a Destroyer

Believe it or not Sachsen class is actually a Destroyer

Well she is definitely armed to the teeth like one, lol. Any plans of more production of Sachsen class ? For an economy of Germany's size, and for a nation of some 82 million, Germany should at least have 8-10 of these babies. I think too much dependence on the French Marine Nationale and the British Royal Navy is a bad thing.

Germany must militarize.

By the way Kriegsmarine was the WW2 German Navy, now it is called Bundesmarine :D

Well she is definitely armed to the teeth like one, lol. Any plans of more production of Sachsen class ? For an economy of Germany's size, and for a nation of some 82 million, Germany should at least have 8-10 of these babies. I think too much dependence on the French Marine Nationale and the British Royal Navy is a bad thing.

Germany must militarize.
we aren't planning more Sachsen class, but we are building 4 new frigates

Back
Top Bottom