What's new

Japan condemns China fishing curbs; vows to defend islands

You are similar to North Korea, ... don't ever compare your country to our gentle Vietnam.

You call yourself gentle, while your compatriot is bragging how Vietnam will invade other ASEAN countries.

Typical double faced Viet.

When you can wake up from the reality? Japan themselves are left behind for the 70 years in the military tech.

Russia won't even help that much to their Slavic brothers, what makes you think they will help you?

They only want to do the business with you.
We dont need Japan to transfer military tech, Russia is helping us.

Russia did commit their help to VN, then, u can wait and see which high-tech weapon we can produce
sweetgrape said:
Well, you can talk again and again, curse china again and again, don't care, Now, Viet GDP per capita is just quartar of China, first handle these, idiot, don't like dreaming like indian, hehe!
We only have more than 20 years in peace, and we have a chance to get rich now, when China's future still so dark, thats the truth

Enjoy ur dirty sand-storm, dude :cool:

[quote
You call yourself gentle, while your compatriot is bragging how Vietnam will invade other ASEAN countries.

Thailand is rulling by Chinese king-Chinese prime minister, so ,there is No different for Thai to be ruled by VNese.

You are imagining that vision only ... No current ASEAN govt. worry about the threat of Vietnam invasion but Chinese aggression

Russia did commit their help to VN, then, u can wait and see which high-tech weapon we can produce

Russia won't even help that much to their fellow Slavic brothers.

When US bombed their Serbian brothers, where is Russia?

[quote

Thailand is rulling by Chinese king-Chinese prime minister, so ,there is No different for Thai to be ruled by VNese.

Who cares if they have Chinese blood? They are pro-USA as far as i known.

Go ahead and invade Thailand, it is a pleasure for China to sit back and watch you guys killed each other.

Last edited:

We only have more than 20 years in peace, and we have a chance to get rich now, when China's future still so dark, thats the truth

Enjoy ur dirty sand-storm, dude :cool:
Idiot is idiot, hehe.
Too vietnamese want pouring into china in dark.

Your propaganda lied you when using GDP per capita ... GDP reflect Korean, Japanese, American made in China also ...
Oh, hehe!

You are imagining that vision only ... No current ASEAN govt. worry about the threat of Vietnam invasion but Chinese aggression
Oh, you represent for ASESN?

you driving out of the topic ... We are discussing on China, Japan and ASEAN, right ?

you could be proud of making mass destruction weapon, ... we are proud of being top 3 suppliers of rice ( food ) to the world ...
we compete but love the others India ( No. 1 ) and Thailand ( No. 2 )

The topic talking about, the fact that we just want to be free in pick coconuts, and go fishing, and growing rice ...
but your aggressive govt. make the rule to steal our fish, our coconuts ( in the islands ) ...

you driving out of the topic ... We are discussing on China, Japan and ASEAN, right ?

you could be proud of making mass destruction weapon, ... we are proud of being top 3 suppliers of rice ( food ) to the world ...
we compete but love the others India ( No. 1 ) and Thailand ( No. 2 )

The topic talking about, the fact that we just want to be free in pick coconuts, and go fishing, and growing rice ...
but your aggressive govt. make the rule to steal our fish, our coconuts ( in the islands ) ...
Who care viet?!!!

Second-Island-Chain-DOD.png

What is First and seconf Island chains? Is China claiming Korea, Japan and Philippines too?

What is First and seconf Island chains? Is China claiming Korea, Japan and Philippines too?

They are learning from the dominance of Mongols in the past !!! I guess so

To claim the entire South China Sea? Your greed has outweighed your capability too much.

You violated even trialateral settled water area of Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia by nine-dashed line... you don't know ?
to do so, you are facing 3+ ASEAN countries ...

TRY SAYING WHO CARE ABOUT ASEAN !!!

There's no term "the sea of only 1"

You care about sea of Vietnam, sea of Phillipin, sea of Malaysia, sea of Indonesia, sea of Brunei ...
sea of ours is a part of it

Please remove your illegal nine-dashed line to avoid any intervene from outside ...
because at this moment, China is the only outside intervene into our region.

SCS_QuarterEEZ_620.jpg

JointDevelopment_1_620.png

Last edited:
But you care about sea of ours

They are learning from the dominance of Mongols in the past !!! I guess so
You violated even trialateral settled water area of Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia by nine-dashed line... you don't know ?
to do so, you are facing 3+ ASEAN countries ...
TRY SAYING WHO CARE ABOUT ASEAN !!!
There's no term "the sea of only 1"
You care about sea of Vietnam, sea of Phillipin, sea of Malaysia, sea of Indonesia, sea of Brunei ...
sea of ours is a part of it
SCS_QuarterEEZ_620.jpg

JointDevelopment_1_620.png
Oh? That's your sea? I accept that?! A thief steal my cloth and take it on, I am coming after you, you think I care you?!, No, I care my cloth you stole, understand?!

Well, you and other ASEAN country claimed area also have been overlaped, so you face to face together, :-)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom