What's new

Japan condemns China fishing curbs; vows to defend islands

Some of the maps have some problems and I can explain to all Vietnam people since they dont understand Chinese exactly. All the Chinese words on the maps should read from right to left.
1. 皇帝直属地区全图(DIA DO CUA KHU VUC HOANG DE THAM QUYEN TIUC TIEP)
2. 中华民国公路地图(DIA DO CUA CONG DUONG TRUNG QUOC)
3. 中华山脉系统图(DIA DO CUA HE THONG DONG LON O TRUNG QUOC)
4. 清帝国政治形势图(DIA DO CUA TINH HINH CHINH TRI KHI TRIEU THANH)
I think these four maps should not have SCS at first if people understand their names.

Thanks
It's impossible to find a printed China map with SCS islands as territorries

North Korea can only make dirty fake nuclear bomb, but they are still far more capable than you who can only pick the coconuts.

Our GDP per capita is 7000 USD, while Vietnam is roughly 1000 USD.
1,000? you mean Vietnam is as poor as South Sudan? perhaps.

capital of south Sudan: Juba
6cd6e91e-30c1-11df-b057-00144feabdc0.img

juba%20View%20%20EDT.jpg

capital of Vietnam: Hanoi
11918675245_a9c4b04052_b.jpg

11948736346_a569bebffa_b.jpg

Vietnam is not at the same level with China. Any comparison is meaningless, pal !!!
Actually, Vietnam GDP per capital not 1000 but over 3000$.

But it show nothing, there're many poor people, and a few super rich guys.
Same to China, but average living level of China higher ...

Please back to the conflict ...

Why the rich men China continue force poorer men in Vietnam, Phillipines not to catch ASEAN fish ...
You want us to be starve into death huh ??

Vietnam is not at the same level with China. Any comparison is meaningless, pal !!!
Actually, Vietnam GDP per capital not 1000 but over 3000$.

But it show nothing, there're many poor people, and a few super rich guys.
Same to China, but average living level of China higher ...

Please back to the conflict ...

Why the rich men China continue force poorer men in Vietnam, Phillipines not to catch ASEAN fish ...
You want us to be starve into death huh ??
haha, You are right, Vietnam should not be campared with China, but Japan, Korea or Taiwan are the proper goals. Even for Chinese themselves, who wants Vietnam being a poor and dangerous country like Myanmer if someone likes those innocent mortar or gunfires always fly in Chinese territory, so I have no Words to say. About Philippines, you dont know some detail information about that country since Vietnam and Philippines are not friendly actually. There are huge amount of Chinese people living in Philippines and most of them are in the rich class, moreover, there are much more Chinese-Philippine people as well after Chinese and Philippine people stay in a same family, even the president of Philippines Aquino, half of his blood are Chinese blood and in 2011, he even came to Fujian Provience, China, which is his ancestry's Place and took a visit with the ancestry's temple and other local people. No metter how much problem both two countries have now on the sea, but the blood cannot be cut.

Some of the maps have some problems and I can explain to all Vietnam people since they dont understand Chinese exactly. All the Chinese words on the maps should read from right to left.
1. 皇帝直属地区全图(DIA DO CUA KHU VUC HOANG DE THAM QUYEN TIUC TIEP)
2. 中华民国公路地图(DIA DO CUA CONG DUONG TRUNG QUOC)
3. 中华山脉系统图(DIA DO CUA HE THONG DONG LON O TRUNG QUOC)
4. 清帝国政治形势图(DIA DO CUA TINH HINH CHINH TRI KHI TRIEU THANH)
I think these four maps should not have SCS at first if people understand their names.

The 4th map even consider Ryukyu as a part of Qing Dynasty (China's 朝貢國).
That's why Vietnamese should have never abandoned Hanzi, just like the Korean, who also like to read their mistranslated history book.

Thanks
It's impossible to find a printed China map with SCS islands as territorries
Vietnam didn't have a map as a proof of owning Xisha and Nansha.
Don't show me that 大南一統全圖, that map even proved that your 黃沙 and 長沙 have nothing to do with China's Xisha and Nansha.

Back
Top Bottom