What's new

Japan condemns China fishing curbs; vows to defend islands

Oh, hehe, that's why you steal my "cloth", thief?!

"The Emperor's New Clothes" (Danish: Kejserens nye Klæder) is a short tale by Hans Christian Andersen about two weavers who promise an Emperor a new suit of clothes that is invisible to those unfit for their positions, stupid, or incompetent. When the Emperor parades before his subjects in his new clothes, a child cries out, "But he isn't wearing anything at all!" The tale has been translated into over a hundred languages.
---------
Don't BE BLIND and let your weavers lied to you. You looks stupid in your "NEW clothes"
---------
If a guy could just sail around 1 time and claim all belong to him, then Colombo could claim the whole world !!!

Last edited:
"The Emperor's New Clothes" (Danish: Kejserens nye Klæder) is a short tale by Hans Christian Andersen about two weavers who promise an Emperor a new suit of clothes that is invisible to those unfit for their positions, stupid, or incompetent. When the Emperor parades before his subjects in his new clothes, a child cries out, "But he isn't wearing anything at all!" The tale has been translated into over a hundred languages.
---------
Don't BE BLIND and let your weavers lied to you. You looks stupid in your "NEW clothes"
How can I am Emperor, I am normal people from "dirty third world nation", tell you, My cloth is very very old, older than you,

You and other vietnameses look so stupid in the thread, you don't know that?

How can I am Emperor, I am normal people from "dirty third world nation", tell you, My cloth is very very old, older than you,

You and other vietnameses look so stupid in the thread, you don't know that?

You means old like your below full map 1904 ( your South Pole is Hainan Island ) ?
images914451_ImageView.aspx.jpg

or your NEW clothes in 1947 ( based on 1 way route of a small ship from China - so that is dashed line - no coordinate )

414px-1947_Nanhai_Zhudao.png

or this NEWER CLOTHES in 2009 ( with 9 dashed line, instead of 11 dashed line )

9_dotted_line.png

You means old like your below full map 1904 ( your South Pole is Hainan Island ) ?

or your NEW clothes in 1947 ( based on 1 way route of a small ship from China - so that is dashed line - no coodinate )

414px-1947_Nanhai_Zhudao.png
Hehe, so these is the proof that you didn't steal my cloth, thief?!

Actually your historic water area is nothing else than a Child work ( by marking pen ) on any map !!!

( tell me how you reprint the map ? )
is it ?
Step 1 : Print a normal map without any line
Step 2 : Prepare a marking pen
Step 3 : Marking all the way to the map with 9 dashed line at your will
( be careful you could made a wrong mark into our beach )

Actually your historic water area is nothing else than a Child work ( by marking pen ) on any map !!!
"Actually"?!! oh, finding that you are more and more like indian, well congratulation to you, hehe!

Come back when you can accurately translate the title of this map,there's a reason why Xinjiang,Xizang and the NE provinces arent' included...

Marking after printed is the best way to change your 11-dashed-line to 9-dashed-line ... at your will.

030217.jpg

081407.jpg
CongHoaBachKinh-1.jpg
1844184420061017195927445-1.jpg

Last edited:
I means there's no China map showing the undisputable territorial water area of China ... officially printed.
We simply take the maps prepared and printed by China, not need any make-up to prove that China never claim for those area in the past
everyone could draw one or more dashed line with their private purpose ( marking )

But it's the most greed leader who could take the nonsense marking as the undeniable proof for their territory.
Who could rely on a proximity map, no one is the same as others

more serious, based on the funny drawing, the central gov. of China try to steal the fish from poor fishermen of ASEAN

Such dirty third world nation that many poor vietnamese pour into, hehe, and follow chinese reform, why? idiotic vietnamese?

Wow, such idiotic comment again from Vietnamese, hehe!
I suggest you shouldn´t take his words seriously.

Some of the maps have some problems and I can explain to all Vietnam people since they dont understand Chinese exactly. All the Chinese words on the maps should read from right to left.
1. 皇帝直属地区全图(DIA DO CUA KHU VUC HOANG DE THAM QUYEN TIUC TIEP)
2. 中华民国公路地图(DIA DO CUA CONG DUONG TRUNG QUOC)
3. 中华山脉系统图(DIA DO CUA HE THONG DONG LON O TRUNG QUOC)
4. 清帝国政治形势图(DIA DO CUA TINH HINH CHINH TRI KHI TRIEU THANH)
I think these four maps should not have SCS at first if people understand their names.

Did u make any research abt Agent orange before talking trash here ?? Even American also didnt know that its dangerous until 1969.
Oh course they do. Are you nuts? To make a biological or chemical weapon, it is supposed to go through comprehensive tests to prove their effectiveness.
Are you sure you know what you are rambling about?
Ever watched the movie "OutBreak"?

Back
Top Bottom