What's new

Japan briefs India, US on islands tiff with China

Its high time that all countries threatened by China like India, Japan, Vietnam, South Korea, Taiwan etc. should come together and form a strategic group on the lines of NATO to handle Chinese baseless aggressive boundary claims. China have not learned anything after burning their fingers in 1979 Vietnam war it seems.

Seems like your politicians learned much from 1962 and they're not so sure about the consequence of offending China as you guys do!
Its high time that all countries threatened by China like India, Japan, Vietnam, South Korea, Taiwan etc. should come together and form a strategic group on the lines of NATO to handle Chinese baseless aggressive boundary claims. China have not learned anything after burning their fingers in 1979 Vietnam war it seems.

Seems like your politicians learned much from 1962 and they're not so sure about the consequence of offending China as you guys do!

Actually we have learned our lesson very well. Toothless army in 1962 is today one of the largest modern army today. Thatswhy your paper tiger leaders can not launch any offensive against India now. You care about your Vietnam debacle

Wrong! Toothless army in 1962 is still toothless now...don't tell me you can "buy" a modern army from other countries, that's really the most funny story I've ever heard! Your military affairs are nothing but jokes that make our Chinese military fans laugh at for all the time! Have you got your gift carrier "Gorshkov" from Russia yet? How much have you spent on your LCA and arjun? This list goes on and on and on....
You can treat us like paper tiger, no problem, even paper tiger can beat the sht out off your ASSS...what are you then?
Actually we have learned our lesson very well. Toothless army in 1962 is today one of the largest modern army today. Thatswhy your paper tiger leaders can not launch any offensive against India now. You care about your Vietnam debacle

Wrong! Toothless army in 1962 is still toothless now...don't tell me you can "buy" a modern army from other countries, that's really the most funny story I've ever heard! Your military affairs are nothing but jokes that make our Chinese military fans laugh at for all the time! Have you got your gift carrier "Gorshkov" from Russia yet? How much have you spent on your LCA and arjun? This list goes on and on and on....

Not surprisingly :lol:

But it keeps PLA off Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh. :)

The very fact China chickened out in 1971 is proof of that

You can treat us like paper tiger, no problem, even paper tiger can beat the sht out off your ASSS...what are you then?

Who told you that? CPC? :cheesy:

No hurry, one by one, you'll see who is the paper tiger at last! Don't expecting those tools bought from other countries can well defend your claim!
I wonder have you indian guys heard 'bout a Chinese ambassador of Tang Dynasty named Wang Xuance(王玄策), his legendary story has much to do with india. You can also learn something from that I guess.
Not surprisingly :lol:

But it keeps PLA off Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh. :)

The very fact China chickened out in 1971 is proof of that

Your uncle Sam told me that sweetie:)
Who told you that? CPC? :cheesy:

No hurry, one by one, you'll see who is the paper tiger at last! Don't expecting those tools bought from other countries can well defend your claim!
I wonder have you indian guys heard 'bout a Chinese ambassador of Tang Dynasty named Wang Xuance(王玄策), his legendary story has much to do with india. You can also learn something from that I guess.

Your uncle Sam told me that sweetie:)

Ohh same Uncle Sam which saved your back in WW-2 :toast_sign:

If india does noting then it was waste of time to tell india all the stories.

it is not to be done somthing japan is just convincing world's important countries about this issue in its favor thats all so that it can get enough support in war like situation as you know japan holds a very good relation with western countries and it will not easy for china to force japan on this issue.....japan is small in size but big in status....:)

Sort of...but at least we face the invasion of Japs directly and became the permanent member of UN security council after WWII, what had you indians done? Fall back with your british SIRs and left our Chinese Expeditionary Force fought alone with Japs in Burma? Well done indians!
Ohh same Uncle Sam which saved your back in WW-2 :toast_sign:

Sort of...but at least we face the invasion of Japs directly and became the permanent member of UN security council after WWII, what had you indians done? Fall back with your british SIRs and left our Chinese Expeditionary Force fought alone with Japs in Burma? Well done indians!

Ask what we did in 1971 to your all weather friend. Positive thing is you guys are starting to accept that US saved you from Japnese in world war 2. Apart from that one thing is common between you and US is defeat in Vietnam. You should be thankful to US :woot:

Yeah, we admit that USA lend us great help during WWII. We always do!
Could you please answer my question first, what you indians did during the WWII?
Then maybe think a little bit about do you have the qualification to degrade our contribution to the victory of Asian-Pasific district?
Well, I really don't think what you did to Pakistan means anything to your bluffing against CHINA. As far as I know, you indians are losers while facing Chinese military force. That's it!
Ask what we did in 1971 to your all weather friend. Positive thing is you guys are starting to accept that US saved you from Japnese in world war 2. Apart from that one thing is common between you and US is defeat in Vietnam. You should be thankful to US :woot:

I guess this is how containing someone's rise would look like in real life.

Yeah, but I can only smell it from you Indian guys, even the best perfumes can hardly hide that disgusting smell:)
We eat curry that are made of edible stuff!!BTW nowadays even the Europeans and the Americans are increasingly taking up the curry diet due to its BMR enhancing effect and here's what u Chinese eat-

And u guys talk about our diet!!What a joke. . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom