What's new

Japan briefs India, US on islands tiff with China

I guess you didn't get that brief well, if Japan still take control of DIAOYU island, why it comes to its US daddy?
The latest report shows that our Maritime Surveillance kept on patrolling DIAOYU island and expelled Japs away from our territory!

Congratulations...

So China liberated DIAOYU Island from Japan... any proof for your claim will help me better to rejoice..

Then sorry that I am not familiar with you indians manner, you don't want and surely you ain't deserve a respect. That's my point!

This is an Internet forum & I don`t know you are from China or moon so your view based on country is irrelevant to make here...

Chinese patrol boats expelled several Japanese ships from waters near an uninhabited chain of islands in the East China Sea that is claimed by both countries, the official Xinhua news agency said.
The Japanese ships, whose number was not specified, were intercepted by four vessels from China Marine Surveillance, Xinhua said, without commenting on what was done to make them leave the archipelago.
"If Japan continues down its current wrong path and takes more erroneous actions and creates incidents regarding the Diaoyu Islands and challenges China, China will definitely take strong measures to respond to that," Chinese Deputy Foreign Minister Zhang Zhijun said last Friday.

Read more: China expels Japan ships from waters near disputed islands | Fox News Latino

They intercepted some boats in near by waters of Island chain ... Where is there written that China obtained that back???

DIAOYU island is ours for all the time, no need to "obtain it back", it's just we started to enforce our control of this remote island. Any problem?
They intercepted some boats in near by waters of Island chain ... Where is there written that China obtained that back???

Then sit tight and don't miss the best part, you'll see how your US daddy "safe" his watchdog from the other side of this planet:)
India will just sit back and watch the show :pop: we know big daddy US wont let China do anything to Japan so its all good

Obviously it's none of your business, and I wonder if Jap has nowhere to go...
BTW, Europeans did not buy their stories month ago anyway...so it's your turn, who's the next? Vietnam or Philippine...?
We just got a briefing to understand the situation on the ground

Back
Top Bottom