What's new

Japan briefs India, US on islands tiff with China

Another question just came out to me, is the site keeper an indian guy?

Yes it is! :rofl:

Why these indians can say whatever they want but I can barely see our Chinese voice? I wonder is the "barking dog" a proper word? Mr. Administrator Zakii??

trollface-problem.jpg

Well, about this "trilateral relationship" is still a Sino-Us bilateral issue after all, the only thing bothering us now is the US intervention. Without US, we won't even keep an eye on you jumping clowns...

Off course India needed some briefing from Japan to make a fair view on their authorization over the Island... China must also do so..

One thing I cant understand is this PDF users from China is only that ignorant or they are only behaving like that to make a fun point?? India IS a very important country in Asia now in strategic manners & no one in the region is able to ignore her...

Chinese policy makers are also very aware of this & that`s why they are NOW shifting their foreign policy to west ward...

Let us make it sure that if we are discussing a point like this then take it in f@@king serious manner ... please give your thoughts on the matter & not on dogs,cats,monkeys or fuking curry ...

Calm down son, if you think this single site can represent an international stage then I'll say your "democracy" works well. However, it is China one of the big 5 in UN but not you indian clowns:)
So you learnt from Indian democracy that : "indians can say whatever they want but I can barely see our Chinese voice" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You have learnt very well indeed :enjoy:

You're acting well, now everyone can see how disgusting you indians are besides the smell of curry annoying nearly everybody but you indians:)
Either you have the same number of nasal receptors as this dog:
macleod_rf_photo_of_dog_sniffing_human_crotchjpg.jpg

Or you have an affinity to sniff Indian guys's armpits.

Calm down son, if you think this single site can represent an international stage then I'll say your "democracy" works well.

When did i mention i thought so, i presumed it was your interpretation.

However, it is China one of the big 5 in UN but not you indian clowns:)

So? I hope that helps you with current dispute on Daiyou Islands. :lol:

Nothing Japan already controls the islands what will China do now is the question

That`s right ..

If China wants to take that back then they must at least convince the world ...

War is not a solution if powers like China & US are facing directly at each other..

Only respect earns other's respect, but I cannot see any respect from you indians at the very beginning of this thread. That's the problem I guess.
Off course India needed some briefing from Japan to make a fair view on their authorization over the Island... China must also do so..

One thing I cant understand is this PDF users from China is only that ignorant or they are only behaving like that to make a fun point?? India IS a very important country in Asia now in strategic manners & no one in the region is able to ignore her...

Chinese policy makers are also very aware of this & that`s why they are NOW shifting their foreign policy to west ward...

Let us make it sure that if we are discussing a point like this then take it in f@@king serious manner ... please give your thoughts on the matter & not on dogs,cats,monkeys or fuking curry ...

Didn't you see that big "IF", the "ELSE" is that you're slapping your own face and blemishing the word "democracy"!
When did i mention i thought so, i presumed it was your interpretation.

Surely it does, or why do you cry for that position but no one cares?

So? I hope that helps you with current dispute on Daiyou Islands. :lol:

Then sorry that I am not familiar with you indians manner, you don't want and surely you ain't deserve a respect. That's my point!
& who`s asking for respect here??:undecided:

I am only asking to make your point on the topic...

I guess you didn't get that brief well, if Japan still take control of DIAOYU island, why it comes to its US daddy?
The latest report shows that our Maritime Surveillance kept on patrolling DIAOYU island and expelled Japs away from our territory!
That`s right ..

If China wants to take that back then they must at least convince the world ...

War is not a solution if powers like China & US are facing directly at each other..

Back
Top Bottom