What's new

Jan 25 - Language Martyrs Day (Anti-Hindi Agitation Tamilnadu)

dude we look down on u guys, u take our advice, we dont

thats why we are top performing state ,comparing us with UP lol :D..

but i guess north is retardness, left ruled kerala and bengal but see the social indices of both the states, are u guys inherently underachieving?
You won't take advice, don't take - this is a free country. No one is going to care. :D Certainly not me. I care for Tamil Nadu, because it is my country. But if you as an individual wish to look down upon me, go ahead...I don't mind. :enjoy: Yer not gonna change my POV.

Top performing state? On which counts? :D
HDI is Kerala, Exports and per capita income is Gujarat, agriculture is Punjab, IT exports is Karnataka, forest produce is Madhya Pradesh, Power generation is Himachal Pradesh..... Tamil Nadu is now comparable to Bihar...you need better leaders. Period. :D

What crap are you spouting man. I give up.

"Hindi wallas" ? "Northies" ?

How about I start referring to you guys as khatta paanis, tambis, illads, southies or even kallu mamas?

You are speaking about your countrymen. Maintain some decorum on a board populated by Pakistanis and Chinese.

i don care what names u call man i don't find them offensive, we are dark skinned and in south and madrasis..
how much ever u try u cant make a tamil feel bad of himself ..

You won't take advice, don't take - this is a free country. No one is going to care. :D Certainly not me. I care for Tamil Nadu, because it is my country. But if you as an individual wish to look down upon me, go ahead...I don't mind. :enjoy: Yer not gonna change my POV.

Top performing state? On which counts? :D
HDI is Kerala, Exports and per capita income is Gujarat, agriculture is Punjab, IT exports is Karnataka, forest produce is Madhya Pradesh, Power generation is Himachal Pradesh..... Tamil Nadu is now comparable to Bihar...you need better leaders. Period. :D

top performing means above national average in all good things and TN is. bimaru states and ur bengal is below national average in all good things and above national average in all bad things like poverty illiteracy and what not and what else

i don care what names u call man i don't find them offensive, we are dark skinned and in south and madrasis..
how much ever u try u cant make a tamil feel bad of himself ..

I am not talking smack about Tamils, but you personally I have little time for. There are a ton of nationalistic proud Indians from Tamil Nadu here.

They must be cringing at the impression you are giving people here about people from your state.

I am not talking smack about Tamils, but you personally I have little time for. There are a ton of nationalistic proud Indians from Tamil Nadu here.

They must be cringing at the impression you are giving people here about people from your state.

they sympathize our casue, we are not submissive ppl like you.
we will fight for official status for all languuages of india including prideless linguistic groups like yours...

maybe is the lack of self respect keeping odisha bengal telanga where it is for meekly submitting to hindi impostion?

bimaru states and ur bengal is below national average in all good things and above national average in all bad things like poverty illiteracy and what not and what else
I am not from Bengal you racist nutjob. :D Just that TN is currently better than Bengal and Bihar is NOTHING to be proud of. :tsk:

I am not from Bengal you racist nutjob. :D Just that TN is currently better than Bengal and Bihar is NOTHING to be proud of. :tsk:

stating fact is racist huh, grow some skin.. yes its wrong to compare ourself with bihar or bengal, my bad.

they sympathize our casue, we are not submissive ppl like you.
we will fight for official status for all languuages of india including prideless linguistic groups like yours...

maybe is the lack of self respect keeping odisha bengal telanga where it is for meekly submitting to hindi impostion?

You are one of those guys who is most likely to get his arse whupped anywhere else in India besides your home state.

And yes, we marathas know exactly how brave and non submissive you are.

We've seen it real time in the 60s.

You are one of those guys who is most likely to get his arse whupped anywhere else in India besides your home state.

And yes, we marathas know exactly how brave and non submissive you are.

We've seen it real time in the 60s.

lol, nayagan much?

enna solla vara

Only 60 odd million of our countrymen can understand what you just said.

Teri maa ki kaali ch**t mein mote haathi ka l*nd.

About 900 million Indians and another 200 million Pakistanis and 150 odd million Bangladeshis understood what I just said.

Only 60 odd million of our countrymen can understand what you just said.

Teri maa ki kaali ch**t mein mote haathi ka l*nd.

About 900 million Indians and another 200 million Pakistanis and 150 odd million Bangladeshis understood what I just said.

see you are failing to grasp most important thing..

i really dont give a damn about northies or their cultural brothers in bengal and pakistan whole world knows their significance.. are u too thick to get this which i have been saying from the first...
and i see no difference esp between pakistan and northies u are so same culture

see you are failing to grasp most important thing..

i really dont give a damn about northies or their cultural brothers in bengal and pakistan whole world knows their significance.. are u too thick to get this which i have been saying from the first...
and i see no difference esp between pakistan and northies u are so same culture

Did you ask a northie friend to translate for you what I just said?

Or did you get what I just said? :)

Back
Top Bottom