What's new

Jan 25 - Language Martyrs Day (Anti-Hindi Agitation Tamilnadu)

He is an Idiot, i am from South India, Nobody hates Hindi, Infact nowadays they are eager to learn Hindi because due to Employment many South Indians are based in North India and North Indians in south India.
Hell, most of south Indian langauges are based on Sanskrit.This is idiot is talking about what happened some 50 years ago, nobody cares for Dravidian parties nowadays its a dead ideology and all its bogus theories were dismantled and debunked.
Only the commies and some Dravidian parties peddle this shit,to stay relevant.
The OP himself is a Sri lankan Muslim,wtf is he talking about Tamil people or South indians.
the tamil language is not based from sanskrit ! it is from india itself ! it is dravidian language ! surely most tamil people dont speak hindi but still it was managable place for me to live in south india ! the knit city Tirupur ! and the cuisine preference for me is south Indian !

Bhai aaraam se.. Have a clean debate instead of abusing.. I'm also from Delhi.. the thing is he is not a separatist of some kind .. Just wants equal rights for his culture and traditions..
Although I do think there should be a link language (which logically should be the most spoken language) and I believe a three language system should be adopted by all the states.. Native language, English and the link language.

the tamil language is not based from sanskrit ! it is from india itself ! it is dravidian language ! surely most tamil people dont speak hindi but still it was managable place for me to live in south india ! the knit city Tirupur ! and the cuisine preference for me is south Indian !
Wow, Who said that?
Do you see any South Indian states indulge in this Dravidian/Aryan Theories?
Even Europe LEARNT A BITTER LESSON NOT TO MESS WITH US! WW2,WAS THE Result of ARYAN SUPREMACY THEORY WAS IT NOT?
It focked up EUROPE totally!
Hehehe, That is why you see ban on HITLER AND ARYAN AND SWASTIKA,In Western nations!
When the fock are you going to learn you are being played by others,you Idiot?

I am not from Bengal you racist nutjob. :D Just that TN is currently better than Bengal and Bihar is NOTHING to be proud of. :tsk:
did you know both bengal and tamil nadu are in same state of position there is no power for 6 to 8 hrs in most distinct! police are worst there !

gosh i dunno bimaru languages and i told the significance of hindi wallas opinions
naturally a bengali was for you a northie dont where this kind of grammar you people get from !

Currently I am in bangalore. Here a clerk in a college though could understand hindi partially insisted on talking in english because he said 'english is the national language'. :-)

Me Northie

He is a desperate Srilankan Muslim who don't even know what Tamil alphabets looks like.
No point in replaying to that low life troll who keeps on twisting facts.

How many times we have told Indians here that manlion is not a SL muslim. :( but they dont listen to us...

he is a SL tamil orgin person born and bred in west

How many times we have told Indians here that manlion is not a SL muslim. :( but they dont listen to us...
he is a SL tamil orgin person born and bred in west
I was taking about his origin.
He is clearly a Muslim of Srilankan-tamil origin may be living in west.

I was taking about his origin.
He is clearly a Muslim of Srilankan-tamil origin may be living in west.
he is not a muslim. I can assure you that....His origins are from SL and tamil. Believe me...we know these people

1500 BC is Max Muller's version , accepted by most historians , Hindutva hellucinogen dates it earlier to 5000 BC, I am being more realistic with my dating 700 BC.

Have you thought of spreading Tamil/Dravidian/Madrasi nationalism to your Middle Eastern Sumerian/Elamite brothers?

Guys I am from Tamilnadu, there is no agitation in Tamilnadu against Hindi people. I found that kvpak dosen't even know to read Tamil, I guess manilon as well from him chats. I don't understand why these people are trying to create hatred against hindi speaking people. Anyone who claims to be tamil and thinks there is an agitation against Hindi people in Tamilnadu first reply to this : "unmaileye unnaku puriudha illa summa yen pesura ?" in Tamil.

Back
Top Bottom