What's new

Jamat out with a new trick

But, in the PDF there are many RAW fans who love to idolate it literally although it is Haram. Most of these idolaters are PDF Jamaatis from Bangladesh. RAW suits their propaganda ploy against an independent Bangladesh. They use the name of RAW even to deny a liberation war fought by the half-naked Muktis of Bangladesh. They deny Mukti Jodhyas, but quickly accept RAW. This is why the people of BD want their criminal leaders to be hanged by the rope.

eastwatch bhai, thanks for that post of yours.

I am restricting my involvement with this forum as any little thing I say ends up with a warning and deletion of posts whilst others who start the attacks with far more insults have their posts left intact.

I may post from time to time but I'm sick and tired of the constant attacks from Jamatis, reporting of my posts here and the moderating too.

Bangladesh will definitely deal with the Jamati threat in the long term though.

The very existence of an independent Bangladesh is their ultimate defeat though.

I leave with this video.

Last edited by a moderator:
eastwatch bhai, thanks for that post of yours.

I am restricting my involvement with this forum as any little thing I say ends up with a warning and deletion of posts whilst others who start the attacks with far more insults have their posts left intact.

I may post from time to time but I'm sick and tired of the constant attacks from Jamatis, reporting of my posts here and the moderating too.

Bangladesh will definitely deal with the Jamati threat in the long term though.

The very existence of an independent Bangladesh is their ultimate defeat though.

I leave with this video.

:lol:you'll be back soon....like the last 5 hissyfits u threw about leaving:angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:Awami Leaguers are bricking it, that is why their media has resorted to name calling.
BRO, AWAMY, Commie Leaguers are the best at bickering but JI walas aren't there with any new tricks. As the saying goes like Dharmer Kol Batase Nore, it's that Dharmer Kol. Now Hujur Brigad are getting unlished, so look at coward AWAMY, Commie's reaction...

Real-time News Network

That is called 'Shakter Vokto, Noromer Jom'. AWAMY, COMMIES are pure MUNAFIK that only understand the roar of muscle men. JI walas being the unarmed-finest people, are taking the burn of AWAMYS. OTH, hujur brigade's roar is being countered with sober tone by the same AWAMYS. Cheers Hujur Brigade all the way...

The video that i posted was from chittagong... this photo is from Dhaka

554190_10151742177223975_1135487828_n.jpg

Media cautioned
Info minister warns 'some newspapers' against religious instigation

The government yesterday asked all the print and electronic media to refrain from running any motivated story that may exploit people's religious sentiments.

If any media outlet performs such practices, legal action will be taken against them, Information Minister Hasanul Haq Inu told newsmen at a press conference at the Press Information Department (PID).

The press meeting was organised against the backdrop of some newspaper's recent “motivated” campaign against the Shahbagh movement by publishing advertisements to “exploit people's religious sentiments.”

The young organisers of the movement have already categorically rejected the allegations of campaigning against Islam, saying that the anti-liberation forces have chosen a path of inciting hatred against the movement by demeaning Islam and shift the blame on the protesters.

The minister said publishing, republishing or airing such stories is clearly against journalism ethics and related law.

He warned that the government will take measures to control and block any community blog or social media, if found hurting the sentiments of the people.

Earlier, the government had blocked YouTube and some other sites for their contents against Prophet Muhammad (SM) and Islam.

Mentioning Jamaat-e-Islami as the “mastermind” of the propaganda campaign, Inu said some quarters have put in their evil efforts to portray the ongoing movement for war crimes trial as a campaign against Islam.

“The trial for war crimes or demanding trail of war criminals is in no way an anti-Islamic activity; rather it's a bold step to establish justice," he noted.

The accused, said the minister, were exposed to justice for committing crimes against humanity like mass killings, rapes, arson and tortures, which are crimes that do not deserve mercy in the eyes of Islam also.

“The war crimes accused are professional politicians, not Islamic scholars or clerics, religious teachers or preachers," he mentioned.

Accusing Jamaat of war crimes and militancy, Inu said the government is examining the related laws to ban the party.

He urged all not to mix up Jamaat with any other Islamist political party or organisation as Jamaat itself confessed to involvement in war crimes.

The government, he said, is not against any other Islamist political party or organisation.

Thousands of youths started a non-stop demonstration at the Shahbagh intersection in the capital on February 5, hours after the International Crimes Tribunal-2 awarded life sentence to Jamaat Assistant Secretary General Abdul Quader Mollah for committing crimes against humanity during the Liberation War.

The protesters demanded capital punishment to all war criminals.

Media cautioned

Back
Top Bottom