What's new

Jamat out with a new trick

2013-02-19__shahbgah.jpg
Bigots demand death for top bloggers

:lol:Awami Leaguers are bricking it, that is why their media has resorted to name calling.

"Islam is in danger" - It seems jamaatis and their supporters think Islam is some 16 year old girl surrounded by bad guys -- and of course Jamaatis to the rescue - God apparently can't do this by Himself, he needs some Jamaati help

Couldn't have said it better myself. Unfortunately some people think about Islam that way.

1. The mainstream Islamic 'ulama in Bangladesh have legitimate concerns about the anti-Islamic blogs e.g. Rajeeb's one.

2. However they hate Maudoodi and Jamat and consider them heretics basically.

Notice none of them said anything much when Jamati leaders were imprisoned or Kader Molla was sentenced, or when the government announced their plans to ban Jamat. Deobandis don't really have a problem with that.

Deobandis, Fultolis, Ahlul Hadith all of them hate the 4.6% party that is Jamat.

;)

This is the tragedy of jamat and the Bangladesh that they ulema in Bangladesh are divided in many form no one care for others. If the mainstream ulema, madrasa based islamic scholar united under Jamat then Jamat could form a strong oppositions against BNP and BAL monopoly .

"Islam is in danger" - It seems jamaatis and their supporters think Islam is some 16 year old girl surrounded by bad guys -- and of course Jamaatis to the rescue - God apparently can't do this by Himself, he needs some Jamaati help

Couldn't have said it better myself. Unfortunately some people think about Islam that way.

Safe guarding Islamic values is the responsibilities of Muslim . As muslim its our duties to oppose any Anti islamic barking by atheist murtat . In Bangladesh some bloody so called blogger started spreading anti islamic hatred and brain washing young generation through the use of technology . the way a blogger pen name ''thaba baba'' wrote anti Islam blog is probably worse then salman rushdi . Alem ulema were unaware about this earlier but recent death of ''thaba baba and subsequent release of his blog have poke the sleeping Ulema In bangladesh .

uh oh now AL is ****ed now :D i hope talpatar Sepoi is enjoying his biryani there now as it won't last long :rofl:

Not bad...at least he had some free biriyani, he needs heavy dose of mughlai food you know to have some fat...did you notice his health :agree: ?

@Ojana what will happen in Friday after Jumma?? Thats official universal Mullah protest time.....:lol:

I generally go to the Mosque at the last moment of Jummah, sometimes do not go to Jummah at all, but now planning to go at 12:00 PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom