What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

I'm here to stay.

But you can get on your knees and plead with him, if you like. :lol:

Are you seriously asking for cow piss drinking remarks?

Maybe you should drink some water and cool down, before making such big declarations.

Depends whether you are asking for 72 virgins remarks, or pedo remarks, or ... oh there are too many.

You seriously asking me that for replying to hussains post which was million times more offensive, somethign which you even thanked?

Depends whether you are asking for 72 virgins remarks, or pedo remarks, or ... oh there are too many.

You seriously asking me that for replying to hussains post which was million times more offensive, somethign which you even thanked?

We can play this any way you want.

I don't consider Hindus non-humans, so that isn't my position.

Jamaatis are idiot? They are targeting the police for no reason?

Something to think about.

Brother, When you are trying to identify/investigate who is the main criminal here, they already have came with a agenda to incriminate Jammat, whatsoever. So no investigation will work if that goes against their agenda.

All these happening are deigned by Rawamy to incite Jammat to be extreme.

If the court has given proper judgement then by all means charge the Bangladeshi irrespective of his group/religion.

There is nobody interested in destabilizing BD. BD needs to talk to Jamaatis rather than killing them as suggested by you. 5% of the population is a great number just like 15% of Hindus in BD.

But the truth is Jammat is a democratic party, and AL are fascist run by thugs and foreign hand.

It is in our blood to spank you bhartis. It comes natural as say..sipping chai or taking a nap.

On topic to the thread: Indian's proxies are stirring trouble in Bangladesh, and they've been doing this since day 1. Your Akhand Bharat foreign policy will backfire. Even the Bangladeshis are getting tired of the proxy Awami league.

It will take them a few more years to realize who the true enemy is.

Yes 1965,1971 and 1999 and still we crave for it :butcher:

:omghaha:

BD court has given the judgement this is not the mob justice and there are lot of players in BD, a destabilized BD is not in the interest of India.
You can spread the lies as much as you want by joining those paranoid BD's here :wave:

Brother, When you are trying to identify/investigate who is the main criminal here, they already have came with a agenda to incriminate Jammat, whatsoever. So no investigation will work if that goes against their agenda.

All these happening are deigned by Rawamy to incite Jammat to be extreme.

But the truth is Jammat is a democratic party, and AL are fascist run by thugs and foreign hand.

Resorting to namecalling won't make your opinion the right one.

Anyway, Jammat is an extremist party who burn down Hindu temples. These vandalizers should be put behind prison through the proper lawful process.

Yes 1965,1971 and 1999 and still we crave for it :butcher:

:omghaha:

BD court has given the judgement this is not the mob justice and there are lot of players in BD, a destabilized BD is not in the interest of India.
You can spread the lies as much as you want by joining those paranoid BD's here :wave:

You Indians only understand the language of force.

A country one sixth the the size of yours still has you guys wetting their chaddis in their sleep. All those self proclaimed victories, and what has been the result??

1/3 of Kashmir is still with is. :cheesy:

Jamaatis are idiot? They are targeting the police for no reason?
Something to think about.

They may be in some fashion but police attack is NOT one of them. Police or regime is not victim here, they are aggressor. Please see the picture and video how police is shooting people point blank and make your conclusion. And also read the article how Awami League party caders are wearing police uniform to attack.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=545343548829633&set=vb.343664879074816&type=2&theater

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...law-enforcement-politicized-awami-league.html

You Indians only understand the language of force.

A country one sixth the the size of yours still has you guys wetting their chaddis in their sleep. All those self proclaimed victories, and what has been the result??

1/3 of Kashmir is still with is. :cheesy:

Language of force?? You always humiliate by Indian forces... We have Siachin and I think you forget 71

1/3 Kashmir ... you occupied it before Indian forces take control of J&K. ... Not by force.

Language of force?? You always humiliate by Indian forces... We have Siachin and I think you forget 71

1/3 Kashmir ... you occupied it before Indian forces take control of J&K. ... Not by force.

And Siachen was cowardly. Can't see was point you're trying to make here. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom