What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

You'll hate my after I say this, but why is justice so important? Justice helps us keep order in society, but how far must we go to ensure justice? From a materialistic PoV, this justice is hurting our economy to such an extent that it defeats the very purpose of delivering justice itself.

No bro, I get your point. Justice is important because it is necessary for the peace of mind of the family members of the Shaheeds; and for the peace of mind of the reaming Bangladeshis. Also because we bangladeshis will be responsible to our conscious if we don't do this. I will discuss this with you including more detail after a while if you want. Give me some time to look into other posts.

Dehli will be a clean sweep if you bhartis try to stir trouble in Bangladesh. :partay:

I have no problem, I don't want to interrupt your sleep :enjoy:

We have been hearing these kind of things for the last 65 years :big_boss:

Forget Delhi you won't get an inch of Kashmir :cheers:

India do not want a civil war like situation in BD.

I have no problem, I don't want to interrupt your sleep :enjoy:

We have been hearing these kind of things for the last 65 years :big_boss:

Forget Delhi you won't get an inch of Kashmir :cheers:

India do not want a civil war like situation in BD.

1/3 of Kashmir already taken. The rest will get it's Independence as well. India being the South Asian bully is going to get a bloody nose, If it keeps up this Akhand Bharat foreign policy.

Inshallah West Bengal will also be liberated.

And trust me, I will sleep like a baby. :D

I dont see Pakistani's coming and condemning the attack, may I ask why? -excuse @WebMaster

But one mosque destroyed so many years ago is still a valid point to bash Hindus..

Last edited by a moderator:
1/3 of Kashmir already taken. The rest will get it's Independence as well. India being the South Asian bully is going to get a bloody nose, If it keeps up this Akhand Bharat foreign policy.

Inshallah West Bengal will also be liberated.

And trust me, I will sleep like a baby. :D

Better you go to sleep now since India will rise further and SAARC will be a new force to recon on world stage :big_boss:

I dont see Pakistani's coming and condemning the attack, may I ask why? -excuse @WebMaster

But one mosque destroyed so many years ago is still a valid point to bash Hindus..

Its the mentality of Muslims. Deep down inside, most of them are rejoicing over this, except 1 or 2 muslim members here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Better you go to sleep now since India will rise further and SAARC will be a new force to recon on world stage :big_boss:

Chichron ke khwab. :rofl:

Its the mentality of Muslims. Deep down inside, most of them are rejoicing over this, except 1 or 2 muslim members here...

Yes we are all very happy.

Now what will you do about it?

WHy you want to burn more temples as you have been your whole existence while we look the other way? Its not going to be that way, Bangladeshi Hindus share the bond of religion with us, and we will f*cking march our army into your capital if we have to teach you some Jammati pigs manners and how to be civil humans.... f&cking jamaati pigs

Bangladesh census would be a good place to start...

Why dont you give it a try??? Oh and just dont be a shivsena pig armchair general. It would be great if you yourself lead the invasion force.

Yes you can get that dream too :D in your sleep :lazy:

It is in our blood to spank you bhartis. It comes natural as say..sipping chai or taking a nap.

On topic to the thread: Indian's proxies are stirring trouble in Bangladesh, and they've been doing this since day 1. Your Akhand Bharat foreign policy will backfire. Even the Bangladeshis are getting tired of the proxy Awami league.

It will take them a few more years to realize who the true enemy is.

Back
Top Bottom