What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

mon ami aazidane, can you please link a primary source, blogs are typically secondary source and should only be consulted when primary sources are not available, if you have a primary source that would be greatly appreciated.

you are in good point, but again there are some jamati support newspaper. you know some newspaper are biased towards parties. :D
but i admit this international tribunal court is not up to standard to call it international according to some info.

merci for the links, bdnews appears to be a genuine source as far as news source go and they highlight the big problem, which in this case appears to be non peaceful protesting , correct me if i am wrong. However I am slightly leaning towards the judiciary decision still as I think the decision was appropriate given the prosecutors evidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
mon ami aazidane, can you please link a primary source, blogs are typically secondary source and should only be consulted when primary sources are not available, if you have a primary source that would be greatly appreciated.

Bangladesh Ruling Leads to Deadly Riots - WSJ.com

read Sam Zarifi statement on WSJ, he is the director for the Geneva-based International Commission of Jurists and the last 2 paragraphs, you will get a jist. Also the blog i sent you is by David Bergman, he is a british journalist who also made a documentary about the 1971 atrocities which won numerous awards. He is highly respected.

merci for the links, bdnews appears to be a genuine source as far as news source go and they highlight the big problem, which in this case appears to be non peaceful protesting , correct me if i am wrong. However I am slightly leaning towards the judiciary decision still as I think the decision was appropriate given the prosecutors evidence.

bdnews24 is a government propaganda machine, brother.

Dang! Indians have no shame barging in in Bangladeshi threads! Shameless creatures!

Even though they claim they only come to these threads when their fake country is mentioned, they still arrive in droves all the time, and when caught red handed, try to slither away with all the silliest excuses in the world one can think of.

bdnews24 is a government propaganda machine, brother.

Isn't it owned by Salman F Rahman, Awami Leaguer and the major mastermind behind the stock exchange scam?

No to "Joy Bangla" as I have nothing to do with Kolikata, by admitting that you do, you have also shown your true colours.

Nevertheless, you can not point to a single personal attack against you in my post. Crying foul running to Mods won't help.

The goal of "Shahbag circus" and "BAL" has always been the same, that is why BAL never attacked Shahbag circus, it does not take high IQ to figure that out. How can any intelligent adult fail to see that?

Don't ever talk about my intellectual level, which has been shown to be much higher than all "Kolikatan agents" in history.

Are you Chinese?

Bangladesh Ruling Leads to Deadly Riots - WSJ.com

read Sam Zarifi statement on WSJ, he is the director for the Geneva-based International Commission of Jurists and the last 2 paragraphs, you will get a jist. Also the blog i sent you is by David Bergman, he is a british journalist who also made a documentary about the 1971 atrocities which won numerous awards. He is highly respected.

merci for the link, according to the source as far as my understanding goes, there is a political motivation at play however doesn`t that generally apply to anything politician do. The charges that they were filed guilty are crimes against humanity and that is a very serious charge but still its hard to disagree against the supreme courts decision really and I mean going against that does mean going against the republic don`t you think as far as jamatti partie angle goes.

Dang! Indians have no shame barging in in Bangladeshi threads! Shameless creatures!

Even though they claim they only come to these threads when their fake country is mentioned, they still arrive in droves all the time, and when caught red handed, try to slither away with all the silliest excuses in the world one can think of.

Isn't it owned by Salman F Rahman, Awami Leaguer and the major mastermind behind the stock exchange scam?

bdnews24 is owned by some joe schome awami league MP, independent news channel is owned by salman f rahman.

@liontk

Jamat is said to have hired a few international lobbyists and reporters. Please google and find any major newspaper of Bangladesh and see for yourself.

If govt tried to control the media, the news would have been on International news sources as happened several times before. But the thing is, media is with the mass now.

And please, verify the authenticity of anything you read.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who asked you to barge in here? Did I ever invite you to a discussion with me? Get lost!

A bloody Indian talking about quality of post! The height of irony.

Get lost! Did I ever ask any bloody Indian to talk with me?

Nobody asked a Brazilian living in Bangladesh to barge in either. And I asked if you were Chinese to find out where the great intellect that you display in your posts comes from.

Great intellect in your posts like the two cited.

Back
Top Bottom