What's new

Jamaat Islami opposes SW Operation

JI opposing the operation, may be they any better solution ? why dont they convince government politically or through long march ?

Infact JI lost their credibility due to support of Musharaf for 17 Amendment .They being part of MMA act as B team of Musharaf .

Only Imran Khan is our last hope .

NO i dont think so JI lost credibility due to supporting Musharraf rather they did not support it, it was JUI.

JI lost credibility because Qazi Hussain Ahemd had been playing the role of an Idiot and every now and then resorting to uncalled for protest marches trying to befool people in the name of opposition to US.

it is time JI should become a pragmatic party by leaving such idiotic attitude otherwise JI is the only party that had an internal democracy within its ranks as compared to other parties.

But over the years specially recently, Qazi had ruined the party badly by resorting to protest marches which do not succeed in even drawing a good number of protesters.

why is imran khan opposing the war? imran khan is a true patriot. how can u say that he is a traitor?

He's a true patriot? Lol brother i come from the same village and cast as IK and know a skeleton or two about the chap. He is anything but a patriot. PTI is a one man show, don't believe me ask all the committee members who resigned. :)

He's a true patriot? Lol brother i come from the same village and cast as IK and know a skeleton or two about the chap. He is anything but a patriot. PTI is a one man show, don't believe me ask all the committee members who resigned. :)

Agreed. PTI is one man show and i wonder howcome we can bank on only Imran specially when he is too emotional which is not helpfull unless you have some influlencing grounds to be emotional

LAHORE: Jamaat-e-Islami leader, Munawar Hasan Tuesday criticized the operation Rah-e Nijat as he alleged that South Waziristan operation is the fulfillment of objectives of the USA and India in Pakistan.

Talking to the media, Hasan said that thousands of people have been displaced due to South Waziristan operation and this fight bears no fruit for people.

-----------------------------------------------

Question for all the people who think India is behind TTP:

How do you explain JI's soft spot for the TTP? Is Jamaat Islami secretly helping the Indian agenda? :)

All ones who are saying one side that they are Indian agent(TTP) and other side insisting on dialogue with them are extremely against in dialogue with India. Their motto is (Kashmir mazamat say nahin hindu ke maramat say azad ho gaa).

This is just one issue of double standard of JI.They had also opposed the Quaid in Foundation of Pakistan.

Three people make a healthy culture of Prestigious Nations

1.Ulma Haq

2. Fair Rulers

3. Ghani(share wealth with poor) Rich people.

These three segments of Culture could make and also ruin the Republics.

Agreed. PTI is one man show and i wonder howcome we can bank on only Imran specially when he is too emotional which is not helpfull unless you have some influlencing grounds to be emotional

Imran Khan has leadership qualities , he will rise with support of people and defeat corrupt politicians inshahallah

The reason is that taliban and jihadis are their paltu snakes. Mullah gang is of one mind and thought.

Grow up dude.... Get your facts straight. JUI is more close to TTP than JI (in theory, doesn't mean they agree with suicide attacks, but Shariat).

JI is not totally Mullahs.

Imran Khan has leadership qualities , he will rise with support of people and defeat corrupt politicians inshahallah

Leader or not.

We need a party of Leaders not just one leader.
He has to give room to others in his party, mainly educated class. In theory only his party can be Feudal and Mullah free.

NO i dont think so JI lost credibility due to supporting Musharraf rather they did not support it, it was JUI.

JI lost credibility because Qazi Hussain Ahemd had been playing the role of an Idiot and every now and then resorting to uncalled for protest marches trying to befool people in the name of opposition to US.

it is time JI should become a pragmatic party by leaving such idiotic attitude otherwise JI is the only party that had an internal democracy within its ranks as compared to other parties.

But over the years specially recently, Qazi had ruined the party badly by resorting to protest marches which do not succeed in even drawing a good number of protesters.

MMA (JI was part of MMA) supported Musharaf for 17th Ammedment approval , can you change historical facts:D

If it's their opinion that war against supposed indian agents is not the right answer than they are TRAITORS and must be hanged immediately. I hope you can comprehend simple logic here or tomorrow you will say that war is not the answer if Indian army invades Azad Kashmir and Imran Khan and Jamaat will still say "yeh amriki, yahdoo, hindu sazish hai aur indian army say nahi larna chayay".

Seriously, don't they teach you guys some logic in madrassahs.

If someone don't agree with you, it doesn't mean that he is your enemy or a traitor. There's always a diversity in opinions.

I never went to a madrassah and they didn't teach me any logic.

:what: Is JI running some Madrassahs??? :pop:

I am with my Pak Army

:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom