What's new

Jamaat Islami opposes SW Operation

If someone don't agree with you, it doesn't mean that he is your enemy or a traitor. There's always a diversity in opinions.

I never went to a madrassah and they didn't teach me any logic.

:what: Is JI running some Madrassahs??? :pop:

I am with my Pak Army

:pakistan:
Jamaati propagandists say that TTP are not true talibs but indian, mossad, us agents, but when operation is launched against these indian agents they come to their defence! Which means they really support these indian agents and thus are traitors.

^Sorry? What was that? Did you just make it up or did your friendly neighbourhood TV conspiracy theorist tell you that?

I have noticed on one issue no one can compete with Imran Khan - all financial assets within Pakistan - the moments he brings forward this argument - his opponents are mostly speechless.

JI opposing the operation, may be they any better solution ? why dont they convince government politically or through long march ?

Infact JI lost their credibility due to support of Musharaf for 17 Amendment .They being part of MMA act as B team of Musharaf .

Only Imran Khan is our last hope .

If only Imran had not become influenced by the likes of Qazi Hussain Ahmed.
Imran really has disappointed in how he resorts to same rhetoric of the religious parties, he should become neutral and see all things in true perspective.

When TTP captured Buner, where was Imran Khan?
When Army freed Buner he reached the area within days and criticized the operation!!!
What nerve and what hypocrisy...had he gone and criticized the TTP openly he would have been beheaded...that is why he did not go there earlier...
Had he been such a model Human Being against all sorts of confrontation and one who cared for people of Pakistan then he should have taken his sorry behind to Buner when the TTP had attacked and captured it and should have given his piece of mind to TTP as well...
He has become a really strange person.

I admired Imran Khan and still my family lovingly contributes to his charities, i know he is honest but his views have become the same as of JI and other such clown parties and that has saddened me a lot.
I had hoped that he would become the ray of light but in order to gain the sympathy of just one particular element in society he has gone the crazy Political Mullah way and lost support of people like me who want to see a middle ground approach.

Coming to JI, i had the displeasure of watching the Ameer of JIs interview a few days back.
He was constantly criticizing the PA and GOP for following US agenda whereas the host was constantly asking him what he thought of TTP and the killing of Baitullah Mehsud, his brilliant reply was that i wont call them guilty unless they are proven so by court, if they are guilty they should be tried in courts, such a nice logical man this guy, how simple and logical it is to capture an army of terrorists hiding in concrete bunkers and willing to kill and be killed...JI knows exactly who these people are and how tough it is to capture them...after all JI has been supporting them since day 1.

The last straw for me was when he said that Baitullah Mehsud's killing is...
Wait for it.....
EXTRA JUDICIAL!!!

So i turned off the TV and had a glass of orange juice instead all the while contemplating on how i hate to see this man called Munawar Hasan and how our nation is a fool for supporting retards like him and his party the JI.

Jamaati propagandists say that TTP are not true talibs but indian, mossad, us agents, but when operation is launched against these indian agents they come to their defence! Which means they really support these indian agents and thus are traitors.

haha - I know. JI's logic is mind boggling, and in reality quite disingenuous. The Jamaat supports the TTP thugs because they support the TTP efforts to topple the government and set up a salafi emirate.

The party leadership should be arrested and prosecuted for treason.

Last edited:
Imran really has disappointed in how he resorts to same rhetoric of the religious parties, he should become neutral and see all things in true perspective.

When Army freed Buner he reached the area within days and criticized the operation!!!
What nerve and what hypocrisy...had he gone and criticized the TTP openly he would have been beheaded...that is why he did not go there earlier...
Had he been such a model Human Being against all sorts of confrontation and one who cared for people of Pakistan then he should have taken his sorry behind to Buner when the TTP had attacked and captured it and should have given his piece of mind to TTP as well...

I admired Imran Khan and still my family lovingly contributes to his charities, i know he is honest but his views have become the same as of JI and other such clown parties and that has saddened me a lot.
I had hoped that he would become the ray of light but in order to gain the sympathy of just one particular element in society he has gone the crazy Political Mullah way and lost support of people like me who want to see a middle ground approach.

Coming to JI, i had the displeasure of watching the Ameer of JIs interview a few days back.
He was constantly criticizing the PA and GOP for following US agenda whereas the host was constantly asking him what he thought of TTP and the killing of Baitullah Mehsud, his brilliant reply was that i wont call them guilty unless they are proven so by court, if they are guilty they should be tried in courts, such a nice logical man this guy, how simple and logical it is to capture an army of terrorists hiding in concrete bunkers and willing to kill and be killed...JI knows exactly who these people are and how tough it is to capture them...after all JI has been supporting them since day 1.

Wait for it.....
EXTRA JUDICIAL!!!

So i turned off the TV and had a glass of orange juice instead all the while contemplating on how i hate to see this man called Munawar Hasan and how our nation is a fool for supporting retards like him and his party the JI.

JI is a mouthpiece for the TTP. The party was also cheerleading for the Lal Masjid terrorists two years ago.

The JI leadership is on the payroll of its Salafi Saudi benefactors, and is clearly doing what its told.

Wait for it.....
EXTRA JUDICIAL!!!

I am agreed with you as far JI is concerned, they are always using religion for political point securing but practically their performance to resolve national political and economical problem is poor.

Imran Khan is against terrorism and talabaization but he want political solution of this problem , infact US wrong strategies in Afghanistan ,drone attackes and our corrupt leadership is responssible for all mess in FATA.

In the end you will see after operation GOP has to find any political solution which should be with concencus of political parties and grand jirga

I think he is right , why you dont want to understand him is question mark?

I am agreed with you as far JI is concerned, they are always using religion for political point securing but practically their performance to resolve national political and economical problem is poor.

Imran Khan is against terrorism and talabaization but he want political solution of this problem , infact US wrong strategies in Afghanistan ,drone attackes and our corrupt leadership is responssible for all mess in FATA.

In the end you will see after operation GOP has to find any political solution which should be with concencus of political parties and grand jirga

I think he is right , why you dont want to understand him is question mark?

Fundamentalist,

Believe me, i want to understand him.
I always wished that one day we get to see him in parliament as a strong advocate of good things but he did not even contest this time around and i think that was a very poor decision.
Whatever the case is, politicians should contest an election and make even 0.01% of a difference if they can.
This attitude is similar to PML-N who were saying that they will walk out if NRO is presented in the parliament...excuse me you dim wits...what is this about walking out?
We have elected these people so that they discuss such issues in parliament and vote yes or no to pass or reject any such law...what is walking out going to do...how convenient to walk out and neither say yes or no...is this why we vote for these people...is this the level of responsibility they display?
Boycotting elections also seems to reflect a negative attitude and certainly did not help the ordinary person, had Imran been in parliament and even caused one good thing to be passed....it would have been worth to contest the election.

I do not absolve the US, GOP and the Pakistanis of their mistakes either, however there are times when one has to take drastic steps as well. How you came to be in this situation is important but getting out and surviving is absolutely critical and takes supreme precedence.

Imran is not that balanced in his discussions, on one hand he believed in hanging everyone by a pole for corruption, on the other hand the terrorist TTP merit a dialogue and not an action in his opinion.
We all know there is hell of a difference between TTP and the locals, Imran has to know this as well...talking about dialogue and involvement of local Jirgas does not mean we do not target TTP and send them to hell.
It has to be in parallel.

I narrated the Buner incident to you all so that you know why i am very upset with Imran Khan....that was a really pathetic and sad move by him.

I believe in miracles so i have a tiny (very tiny) hope he sees things in full spectrum and starts strengthening his party, but if i look at his history and current arguments...i do not see PTI becoming a strong party in the near future.

Last edited:
Imran khan and JI justify the suicide attacks of taliban in reply of drone attacks.

Al qaeda had several time admited 911 attacks and challenge for "do more".
But I don't think that JI and imran had ever condemed 911 attacks.These ziddi people still saying that US. itself made 911 conspiracy attacks.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I honestly think that what GoP needs here is some propaganda. Yes, I mean it.

I strongly believe that whatever may be the war, a nations greatest strength is unity. Look at USA. I believe they lost (yes, they did) Iraq war just because of diversity in the opinions. This results into half-hearted efforts on the ground level.

Also, can't the GoP, with some extra-ordinary efforts on personal level, take others (with different opinion) in confidence. That will be worth a try.

Regards, Balance.

Back
Top Bottom