What's new

Jamaat involved in Elias missing: Shahriar Kabir

Please do not join Jamat. Moududi and his idea's are no good. We do not need a Bangladeshi south asian version of Muslim brotherhood. BNP is the only way to go. Strengthening Jamat and making it part of our national strategy will bring in the accusation of RAWamy League that USA needs to support RAWamy League to keep extremism under control. Already they are trying to label anyone who opposes RAWamy League as Jamati, this is part of India's national geopolitical strategy to keep Bangladesh as a vassal state. So Jamat is a no-no. I do not believe religion should have too much role in politics, as long as we can have religious freedom to practice our religion, that is enough. Also, we need to bring the Bangladeshi Hindu's and more importantly Buddhists and Christians on board in BNP as much as possible as their future lies with Bangladesh and not India, except for the one's that have plans to move to India.

Hypothetical Scenario: - AL's been destroyed and BNP is the only mainstream party -

So according to our kalu bro, BNP keeps getting reelected and everyone's happy, right? You know what's more probable? BNP breaks up into two, and one steers to the left. ;)

i meant, amr r hizbt er uddeshho 1, jodio ami hzbt thrir korina, bnp kori!

Not a good idea.

First let's try this social experiment on some oil rich gulf country. They have enough financial muscle to absorb the shock should anything go wrong. If everything goes well, I have no complaints.

Jamatis do not support Khilafat! I frequently have debate with them ( with my Shibir friends), they do not support Khilafah! Coward people....

Hypothetical Scenario: - AL's been destroyed and BNP is the only mainstream party -

So according to our kalu bro, BNP keeps getting reelected and everyone's happy, right? You know what's more probable? BNP breaks up into two, and one steers to the left.

And the other steers to further right..Good prediction anyway. But I think we must get rid of BAL anyway.

Today I went to a family gathering and met some old friends. I found some interesting information and opinion from the people gathered:

- RAWamy League was indeed created and funded by India to break Pakistan, that was the general consensus
- Today RAWamy League is used to control Bangladesh as a vassal state, to an extent, but funds are locally generated from extortion from local businessmen (BNP does that too). During elections India puts in some good amount of fund and sometimes gets it back from stock market bubble scams
- Many Bangladeshi people or at least the ones I met feel good that we broke off from India, as they have bad memory of being under Bengali Hindu's during British rule and the same goes for Pakistan period, meaning they are happy that they broke off from Pakistan because their experience with Pakistani people was not very good either. Also some were saying that considering the current problems in Pakistan, it was also a good thing that we became separate
- Most Bangladeshi's even the educated one's are clueless about geo-strategic disadvantage of being a small country and feel that separation from bigger country is a good solution in case of experience of discrimination. I think we get the same feeling from Bangladeshi people in this forum, many are chest thumping that Bangladesh can do this or that by itself, it is a good spirit, but reality unfortunately is different. Bangladesh cannot operate outside the natural laws which are inherent in geopolitics
- People are positive about becoming a member of ASEAN+, but think its premature to think about it now
- There is a 90% chance that RAWamy League will loose power in next election, if BNP plays all its cards correctly
- Hindu's mostly vote for RAWamy League because they get a lot of economic benefit from RAWamy League rule, I think a new law was passed about getting back confiscated or abandoned Hindu owned property
- all political parties in Bangladesh are run like Mafia, their only goal is to stay in power using whatever means and then extort money or make sure they can hold on to the ill gotten wealth they have already amassed. All parties are full of aspiring goons and field level workers, some of them professional hit man and also into extortion (chanda baji), so I was advised to stay away from this dirty business

I think we need to make BNP into a more secular party. Secular does not mean atheist, it simply means that it is religion neutral and treat people of all religion equally. And then we need to try to attract more Hindu's, Christians and Buddhists in this party, by giving them more economic benefit during BNP rule. This way it might be possible to counter secular RAWamy League Indian agent with a secular anti-India BNP. While BNP currently gets support mainly from China (I guess the gulf country support may no longer be available), I think we should diversify BNP's support source and see if Japan and Korea may provide some support, as they have significant interest in investment and profit making in Bangladesh.

who is Shahriar Kabir, btw?

@ kobiraaz really you donnot know him !!!!"Dobe moro hatoo jal pani tee".

@ " Ba nazar , ba kadar ", Presidentia of Ghatak Dalal Nirmul committy ".

@ I tell you if some body can kill him or I get a news that he has been killed, I will at once give a Camal "Qurbani" that too to be bought from "Khati" Saudi Arab.

- all political parties in Bangladesh are run like Mafia, their only goal is to stay in power using whatever means and then extort money or make sure they can hold on to the ill gotten wealth they have already amassed. All parties are full of aspiring goons and field level workers, some of them professional hit man and also into extortion (chanda baji), so I was advised to stay away from this dirty business.

That is probably the most valuable advise given, who ever offered it.

Just one question for you - According to you, does "all political parties" here include BNP as well?

I think we need to make BNP into a more secular party. Secular does not mean atheist, it simply means that it is religion neutral and treat people of all religion equally. And then we need to try to attract more Hindu's, Christians and Buddhists in this party, by giving them more economic benefit during BNP rule. This way it might be possible to counter secular RAWamy League Indian agent with a secular anti-India BNP. While BNP currently gets support mainly from China (I guess the gulf country support may no longer be available), I think we should diversify BNP's support source and see if Japan and Korea may provide some support, as they have significant interest in investment and profit making in Bangladesh.

Its interesting to see Kobi advocating for Khilafah and you for Secularism! Also quite alarming to see most of you think BNP is the solution to all problem.

Hate politics and will always do. All i am doing is waiting for the next election where BNP is expected to win and then see what 'revelation' it brings to Bangladesh.

Cheers!!!

Those two netris need to leave, permanently. Problem solved.

Yeah I know, it's a wet dream.

The way things are going, the resulting ramifications will go on for at least 15-20 years. Maybe more.

i meant, amr r hizbt er uddeshho 1, jodio ami hzbt thrir korina, bnp kori!

Kobi, no parties/groups/organizations support Khilafah purely. If they are calling for it and think can implement, ask them to be my guest.

If they had knowledge, they should have known that its impossible to do it staying within the norms of Nationalism/Democracy.

And they are promoting it through a group? Which is again a big no-no in Khilafah itself?

Your intentions are good but wouldnt be wise to attach it to others.

Cheers!!!

That is probably the most valuable advise given, who ever offered it.

Just one question for you - According to you, does "all political parties" here include BNP as well?

Its interesting to see Kobi advocating for Khilafah and you for Secularism! Also quite alarming to see most of you think BNP is the solution to all problem.

Hate politics and will always do. All i am doing is waiting for the next election where BNP is expected to win and then see what 'revelation' it brings to Bangladesh.

Cheers!!!

Bangladeshi politics have been brought to this stage by external influence, and I think it will not be solved without external influence from different source. It is irresponsible for sensible and knowledgeable people to avoid politics and regardless of advise from well wishers, I plan to keep myself involved in my own modest way, even as I do not live in Bangladesh now and probably will never live in Bangladesh, unless I really have to go there for short visits.

Yes, it includes BNP, as I used the word all.

I advocate secularism because I promote the idea of ASEAN+:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...rld-order-road-map-future-11.html#post2836627

A khilafah is unrealistic. In the above scenario, Muslims will remain influential in a much bigger part of the globe and improve their lives and situations much more rapidly.

If you ever want to get involved and help Bangladesh please contact me:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/176413-venue-constructive-discussion.html

You guys really hate him.. dont you?

Have you ever heard of Bengalis not hating mirzaffars. BAL khomotai na takle ader moto mirzaffar
gulara manush rastai zinda kobor dito.

So according to our kalu bro, BNP keeps getting reelected and everyone's happy, right? You know what's more probable? BNP breaks up into two, and one steers to the left. ;)

Shokuner doai goru more na.:lol: How about this hypothetical scenario , that BAL gets extinct and BNP
becomes the sole dominating party with Jammat in the opposition. Both the parties are at least
not dalals. Only then we will have a stable, functioning and safe democracy without any
foreign intervention.

Bangladeshi politics have been brought to this stage by external influence, and I think it will not be solved without external influence from different source. It is irresponsible for sensible and knowledgeable people to avoid politics and regardless of advise from well wishers, I plan to keep myself involved in my own modest way, even as I do not live in Bangladesh now and probably will never live in Bangladesh, unless I really have to go there for short visits.

Yes, it includes BNP, as I used the word all.

I advocate secularism because I promote the idea of ASEAN+:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...rld-order-road-map-future-11.html#post2836627

A khilafah is unrealistic. In the above scenario, Muslims will remain influential in a much bigger part of the globe and improve their lives and situations much more rapidly.

If you ever want to get involved and help Bangladesh please contact me:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/176413-venue-constructive-discussion.html

If I am not wrong are you from Tennessee, USA!!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom