Jamaat involved in Elias missing: Shahriar Kabir

CaPtAiN_pLaNeT

Reaction score
04 May 2012 07:20:43 PM Friday BdST E-mail this Topics

Staff Correspondent
banglanews24.com

DHAKA: Executive president of Ekattorer Ghatak Dalal Nirmul Committee Shahriar Kabir alleged that Jamaat is involved in the missing incident of BNP leader M Elias Ali.

He came up with the allegation while addressing a discussion organized by Amra Muktijuddhar Santan at Dhaka Reporters’ Unity in the city on Friday.

He said, “The government and opposition accuse each other for the incident, but unfortunately they do not hint to Jamaat.”

Murder, missing, abduction are culture of Pakistan and it has been brought to the country by Jamaat.

Jamaat is plotting against Bangladesh from Pakistan and London, he alleged.

Shahriar Kabir suggested the government to be aware of them.

With president of the organization Humayun Kabir Mizir in the chair, the discussion was also addressed, among others, by state minister for law affairs Advocate Quamrul Islam, Vice-Chancellor of Dhaka University AAMS Arefin Siddique.

BDST: 1910 HRS, MAY 4, 2012
Edited by: Abdul Momin Khan, Newsroom Editor / Mohammed Humayun Kabir, Sr Newsroom Editor

I hate all Sickularist.

P.S. i am not madrasa educated... I wasn't religious even two years ago.... Its frustration and stress of a complicated life (of course study and gf related )that led me to Praying ! After that no double standard. A practising muslim can't support secularism .... At least i think so!

I hate all Sickularist.

P.S. i am not madrasa educated... I wasn't religious even two years ago.... Its frustration and stress of a complicated life (of course study and gf related )that led me to Praying ! After that no double standard. A practising muslim can't support secularism .... At least i think so!

What is that complicated life gf related??? Always enjoy your life. Dnt make it like devdas for gf!!!

Anyway we know you are not madrasa educated...as your and mine college is same...:). But honestly some of your thought resemble that of hijbut tahir. Never mind.

What is that complicated life gf related??? Always enjoy your life. Dnt make it like devdas for gf!!!

Anyway we know you are not madrasa educated...as your and mine college is same...:). But honestly some of your thought resemble that of hijbut tahir. Never mind.
Haha, Chhatroleague activists of my campus call me Hizbut Tahrir.... Lol, one of them visits PDF regularly(you know PDF is well known now in BD because of Munshi Sir)! But i don't know any Hizbt Tahrir activist! Its just our aim is similar..... Khilafah! Though i am a BNP activist... I joined BNP three years ago, just after one month of that devastating election! Now i rarely attend BNP programmes... Left my candidacy for GS post.... My best friend controls JCD now in my campus!

Haha, Chhatroleague activists of my campus call me Hizbut Tahrir.... Lol, one of them visits PDF regularly(you know PDF is well known now in BD because of Munshi Sir)! But i don't know any Hizbt Tahrir activist! Its just our aim is similar..... Khilafah! Though i am a BNP activist... I joined BNP three years ago, just after one month of that devastating election! Now i rarely attend BNP programmes... Left my candidacy for GS post.... My best friend controls JCD now in my campus!

Lol... is really PDF become so popular in Bangladesh??? I can understand munshi's post but how general people come to know about it!!! N most importantly how your friend came to know about it!!! If your statement is true then this pdf is widely screened by journalists and intelligence people!!! Am I right!! But this damn forum is consuming a huge amount of valuable time of mine... :angry:

^ Those who google regularly about Bangladesh surely knows about PDF... Anyway, on topic. Shahriar Kabir, Muntasir Mamun both are raw mouth piece. I read a book of Muntasir Mamun based on his experience of interviewing pakistani generals and their books ! I used to hate pakistanis before reading that book! After reading that book, i came to this conclusion that, Pakistani generals were just idiot. Nothing else! Common pakistani people (both east and west) are innocent, they were betrayed by idiot generals! Thats the period i developed sympathy for Pakistanis.. Thanks to Muntasir mamun....

Are BNP now going to implement Khelafah :what:

i meant, amr r hizbt er uddeshho 1, jodio ami hzbt thrir korina, bnp kori!

by supporting BNP how can you dream of Khelafa ? you better join Jamat relatively moderate Islamic party i think .

Please do not join Jamat. Moududi and his idea's are no good. We do not need a Bangladeshi south asian version of Muslim brotherhood. BNP is the only way to go. Strengthening Jamat and making it part of our national strategy will bring in the accusation of RAWamy League that USA needs to support RAWamy League to keep extremism under control. Already they are trying to label anyone who opposes RAWamy League as Jamati, this is part of India's national geopolitical strategy to keep Bangladesh as a vassal state. So Jamat is a no-no. I do not believe religion should have too much role in politics, as long as we can have religious freedom to practice our religion, that is enough. Also, we need to bring the Bangladeshi Hindu's and more importantly Buddhists and Christians on board in BNP as much as possible as their future lies with Bangladesh and not India, except for the one's that have plans to move to India.

Back
Top Bottom