What's new

Jallikattu protest a lesson for Hindutva forces, Uniform Civil Code cannot be "imposed": Asaduddin

If BJP wins upcoming elections their is no stopping to UCC that's a fact.

Ppl protecting jallikatu cannot be compared to protecting mullah right of triple talaq,polygamy and halala ,it's not that hard to get.

there will be no ucc. if u interfere in our personal religious matters then be prepared to face the consequences

What state's election have to do with legislation at union level? Do it need to be passed by each state?
State's are represented in Parliament in Rajya Sabha.
Rajya Sabha needs to pass bills for them to become laws.

there will be no ucc. if they interfere in our religious affairs they will pay a heavy price.

Kolkatay musolmander ucc r khilaf ehtejaj du maash aage

aimplb-park-circus-20-11-16.jpg

muslim-activist-burn-the-effigy-of-narendra-modi-in-kolkata-activist-picture-id624167264

Muslim sisters speaking out against government wanting to interfere with muslim personal laws

images

unnamed-3.jpg

Last edited:
what has uniform civil law code to do with cultural protests (not to be confused with religious ones).
i admire the fellow, but here he is way off track.

Muslim sisters speaking out against government wanting to interfere with muslim personal laws

images
Yeah, I know how our mothers and sister are speaking against the patriarchal society in our country. #sarcasm

Hindu & Muslim women life in India is practically a joke, where the woman can't vote according to her own wish let alone talking about their rights & against Hindu marriage bill or Triple talak. So sir this conference by my Muslim sister is a joke, and we all know they will killed if they speak against those morons seating in the MPLB.

there will be no ucc. if they interfere in our religious affairs they will pay a heavy price.
Sir could you please explain, what is that heavy price ?

You all are Indians converted to Islam. All your culture originates from India, not Saudi Arabia or Turkey. So first of all learn your history about what you all are and which culture you should follow.

Then think about having a culture, you all follow a written text from some Uzbek Ullema and you claim it to be your culture ?

The mullahs just like the Brahmins have amended many laws and practices for their own gain, learn to be flexible which Islam used to be in 12-13 century.

Yeah, I know how our mothers and sister are speaking against the patriarchal society in our country. #sarcasm

Hindu & Muslim women life in India is practically a joke, where the woman can't vote according to her own wish let alone talking about their rights & against Hindu marriage bill or Triple talak. So sir this conference by my Muslim sister is a joke, and we all know they will killed if they speak against those morons seating in the MPLB.
this is not saudi arabia or afghanistan wahhabi land, this is hindustan we aren't regressive we all get educated and do jobs to sustain ourselves. ur sounding like those irritating feminist blah blahs who make no sense. I know for a fact that our Muslim sisters are treated well. one gotta be in a muslim society to know it.
Sir could you please explain, what is that heavy price ?

You all are Indians converted to Islam. All your culture originates from India, not Saudi Arabia or Turkey. So first of all learn your history about what you all are and which culture you should follow.

Then think about having a culture, you all follow a written text from some Uzbek Ullema and you claim it to be your culture ?

The mullahs just like the Brahmins have amended many laws and practices for their own gain, learn to be flexible which Islam used to be in 12-13 century.
we will retaliate heavily if bjp tries to interfere in our personal religious matters. i got many hindu friends too none of them are as obsessed with our personal laws like this government is. I strongly suspect majority hindus have mindset like government. hinduism is not organised religion like the abrahamic ones, heck even the nordic folk religions had some guidelines. as such i can understand why hindus are so enthusiastic about imposing their beliefs on us, what we think or not doesn't make any difference to them. do u see muslims and christians commenting on hindu matters? we don't even wanna know we don't give a shyt about ur religion. we just want to be left alone just leave us alone. we already follow common laws what more do u want from us.

and why did u have to insult holy book like that uzbek ulema hahaha why are u so obsessed with us. i never talked about ur holy book. u want to get nasty okay here it goes. i find ur culture very disgusting and uncivilised especially those dots on forehead they induce nausea seriously what is that have 200 years of christian rule by brits not induced any civility in ur kind. u even dirty the rivers who dirties rivers like that. i am glad that my ancestors accepted monotheism over this barbaric things of urs. my maternal side are catholic christians they look down on u and ur culture. look at ur culture and that of jordanians, algerians, tunisians hahaha. and don't even talk about european christians. even africans are so much civilized kudos to them. first amend ur hinduism or sikhism or whatever u follow. learn from the buddhists hahaha.

Those who want better laws should have one .
Those who are happy with Personal laws should be allowed to Follow them .

Muslims who want Shariah Law should be allowed only if Punishment laws like cutting hands for thievery are included .

:devil:

Constitution should abolish Majority and Minority . Label all Bharatiyas as Indians .
Abolish Caste reservation . Adopt new reservations based on Economic status .
Make Education till 12th class Free .
Make Marriage before 24 for Both Boys and Girls illegal .
More than 2 children for Middle class and above , Put extra tax on them and name it Over-population tax .
Same for Poor section and deny them Social schemes .

Back
Top Bottom