What's new

Jallikattu protest a lesson for Hindutva forces, Uniform Civil Code cannot be "imposed": Asaduddin

u fool ranjeet, there will be no uniform civil code. hindu culture CAN'T amalgate with the culture of abrahamic religions. ours are separate. hindus stay with their personal laws, christians theirs, muslims theirs, buddhists theirs, parsis theirs. don't meddle with our personal laws or be prepared to face the consequences

Dude.. Unified Civil code is not based on Hindu Culture alone. Its package of all the cultures unified as law. Besides this is just a study and not seeing light anywhere in the foreseeable future.

Only a religious bigot can compare a social evil and a sport involving animals and uses that as a basis to defend social evils. This idiot is trying to pull the tamils to his side by linking this to UCC , he will fail miserably.

u fool ranjeet, there will be no uniform civil code. hindu culture CAN'T amalgate with the culture of abrahamic religions. ours are separate. hindus stay with their personal laws, christians theirs, muslims theirs, buddhists theirs, parsis theirs. don't meddle with our personal laws or be prepared to face the consequences

Consequence or no consequence , Uniform Civil code is required, One Nation One law, anyone wants to follow religion take it inside home , it should not interfere with Indian Law, be it Hindu, Muslims or Christians

Dude.. Unified Civil code is not based on Hindu Culture alone. Its package of all the cultures unified as law. Besides this is just a study and not seeing light anywhere in the foreseeable future.
Can you please provide me with a sample draft of UCC since you claim its a package of all the cultures unified as law.

but they want to interfere with our personal laws I read. how would hindus feel if their religious laws are interfered with( if they have any such laws). my maternal side is christian they got their own personal laws too though not as strict as muslims but still they are quite incompatible with hindu beliefs. how could there be one code for hindus and abrahamic religions. they are like polar opposites its incomprehensible

but they want to interfere with our personal laws I read. how would hindus feel if their religious laws are interfered with( if they have any such laws). my maternal side is christian they got their own laws too though not as strict as muslims but still they are quite incompatible with hindu beliefs. how could there be one code for hindus and abrahamic religions. they are like polar opposites its incomprehensible

The study of Unified law was undertaken to help us grow together as a nation keeping aside our differences. Its an Idea, a thought and with a country as large and diverse as ours, we will need some serious $hit8-) before making it acceptable to all .

We are at the end of the day nothing but simple Humans and just because you are a Muslim or I am a Hindu are not going to stop enjoying our daily cup of tea are we?

Last edited:
when fools aren't foolish then it doesn't make a good conversation so I thank you to make this one successful.

India exports only buffalo meat. Slaughtering cows is banned in 24 out of its 29 states. Infact, Beef export has never been allowed in India since 1947.

But since you like it young in you.

Don't forget to have some 'secularism' with it.

Now, just so that you know. We do not have a Hindu Personal Law in the country though you still enjoy one I believe. So a Unified Law is not gonna make any difference to the majority of the population.
why don't hindus have personal law board? don't they have rules for marriage, divorce, inheritance in their holy books. christians in our country have their own personal law board, we have ours. and that last statement of ours highlights the problem with ucc. hindus are supporting ucc because they don't have organised religion with personal laws for marriage, divorce, inheritance etc which jews, christians, muslims have. we don't want such a code foisted on us which interferes with our personal laws

why don't hindus have personal law board? don't they have rules for marriage, divorce, inheritance in their holy books. christians in our country have their own personal law board, we have ours. and that last statement of ours highlights the problem with ucc. hindus are supporting ucc because they don't have organised religion with personal laws for marriage, divorce, inheritance etc which jews, christians, muslims have. we don't want such a code foisted on us which interferes with our personal laws

Like you can see I have removed that from my post. Though Hindus have a personal law but is largely Un-monitored. Nop, Hindus dont have Marriage, Divorce, Inheritance in the holy books, its just a polished version of the pre existent feudal law that we practice.

I am not advocating for UCC. All I am saying is that, its not gonna happen.

when fools aren't foolish then it doesn't make a good conversation so I thank you to make this one successful.

India exports only buffalo meat. Slaughtering cows is banned in 24 out of its 29 states. Infact, Beef export has never been allowed in India since 1947.

But since you like it young in you.

Don't forget to have some 'secularism' with it.
India exported buffalo meat even in 2013 and 2014, So what was Modi worried about? So what has changed after 2014? Nothing apart from exporting more... The only thing Modi was successful was making fool out of Bhakts by chanting about Pink revolution..

Back
Top Bottom