What's new

Jallikattu protest a lesson for Hindutva forces, Uniform Civil Code cannot be "imposed": Asaduddin

So does that mean Nagaland will gain independence ?

Because it was accepting in Union after a understanding that their culture will be protected and so did many states

concentrate on ur own hindu brothers in India. stop wasting my time u fool leave me alone
Case closed and proved you are a Pakistani or Bangladeshi.

So does that mean Nagaland will gain independence ?

Because it was accepting in Union after a understanding that their culture will be protected and so did many states
Yup we are breaking away ,have your orgasm.

Yup we are breaking away ,have your orgasm.
So typical of Indian men. What's it with rape and orgasms ? Can't think beyond that ?

Madrasa education brainwashed you so you can't correlate anything. Having sympathy with you.
Post reported for irrelevant rants and insulting religious seminaries
@Oscar

Madrasa education brainwashed you so you can't correlate anything. Having sympathy with you.
So you mean to say Indian men can't think beyond orgasms and rape ?

Glad to know you agree

u fool ranjeet, there will be no uniform civil code. hindu culture CAN'T amalgate with the culture of abrahamic religions. ours are separate. hindus stay with their personal laws, christians theirs, muslims theirs, buddhists theirs, parsis theirs. don't meddle with our personal laws or be prepared to face the consequences

I have a question. how does other Muslims living in western countries coping with their local laws?? For example if you want a divorce then you apply to the court and the court determines the child support and it is finalized. Even if you say triple talaaq, it has no validity in court of law.

u fool ranjeet, there will be no uniform civil code. hindu culture CAN'T amalgate with the culture of abrahamic religions. ours are separate. hindus stay with their personal laws, christians theirs, muslims theirs, buddhists theirs, parsis theirs. don't meddle with our personal laws or be prepared to face the consequences

The umpteenth joker to talk like this,hahahaha.

Btw why Indian call it Bakri Eid?

Honestly, we hindus dont know what it is called,only indian muslims call it that and we know it as that.

First they demands special treatment and then they talk about secularism and equality. Hypocrisy on highest level.

Honestly, we hindus dont know what it is called,only indian muslims call it that and we know it as that.

I asked because actual word is Baqar/Baqarah which is Arabic word and it means Cow, while Bakri is goat. I am just curious to know that if the change is deliberate or not?

u fool i was telling u to focus on other hindus in India u feel closer to them. stop meddling with matters of muslims its none of ur business why can't u just leave us alone

I have a question. how does other Muslims living in western countries coping with their local laws?? For example if you want a divorce then you apply to the court and the court determines the child support and it is finalized. Even if you say triple talaaq, it has no validity in court of law.
its quite easy. first two talaqs are uttered through mouth before approaching the court. takes some months to finalize it and for any second thoughts. if they finally agree on divorce they approach the court and file for it. sign the documents and say talaq third and last time. european laws are based on christian laws which are quite similar to ours though modified a bit so it isn't a problem. i have done my explaining i want to know why u want to interfere with our personal laws like three phase talaq system under the garb of ucc. even christians have their own personal laws. why do u want to interfere with ours. have u ever seen us interfering or commenting on hindu laws. do whatever u want with ur own personal laws just leave us alone

Uniform Civil Code is coming.

And Jalikattu will remain.

Deal with it sickulars.

Back
Top Bottom