What's new

Jakarta will host Asian Games 2018

don´t drag VN anymore into the thread.
care of your bullshit, while we ours.

I regretted to have contributed to this fucking thread.
lol then stop trolling or still saying "Indo is wannabe leader of ASEAN, please be more active etc..."
we already give you many links and data for it, and yet you still denying it.

and be more polite to other people's thread, stop trolling if you dont want to get trolled

similar to the chinese, you should know we used to call uncivilized other tribes as moi (nigger).
and you think your country more civilized than us?
anybody have a mirror?

I will be going home and welcoming Sabina Altynbekova at Jakarta by myself :smitten:

It's gonna be legen... wait for it... dary ! Legendary ! :cheers:

poor you vietcong bros :p:

images
images

volleryballer25_0.jpg

Jakarta Pertamina Energy is planning to recruit her for ProLiga next season. Let's hope they succeed.

Juara Bertahan Putri Pertamina Incar Sabina | Jawa Pos

lol then stop trolling or still saying "Indo is wannabe leader of ASEAN, please be more active etc..."
we already give you many links and data for it, and yet you still denying it.

and be more polite to other people's thread, stop trolling if you dont want to get trolled

and you think your country more civilized than us?
anybody have a mirror?
you are again with asean leader bullshit.

I was considering making vacation in Bali. Now I have decided to go elsewhere. Indo seems to be a unfriendly country. I hope VN cancels to go to Indo for the asian games.

I was considering making vacation in Bali. Now I have decided to go elsewhere. Indo seems to be a unfriendly country. I hope VN cancels to go to Indo for the asian games.

too bad...you'll missed to see how "uncivilized" we are :(

what a childish mind :rofl:

will Indonesia have beach vollleyball? :p:

or will they ask the players to wear body suits??? :taz:

Please to visit Yogyakarta, Bali, Malang, Manado and maybe Medan city in which i will gladly recommended you upon your visit to Indonesia. Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya is killer, they are still transforming themselves into mega-cities, construction project happened in every corner of these cities, chronic traffic jam happened in "party times", at least avoid to visiting Jakarta in rainy seasons if you must come to Jakarta. But on the other side, Jakarta, Bandung and Surabaya will offer you an unforgettable a nightlife sensations, all of the Japanese i know love to wandering in Jakarta and Bandung night clubs and partying until crazy, and i am very recommended you to visit Jakarta at night though :p: .

Bali would be a great destination

I will be going home and welcoming Sabina Altynbekova at Jakarta by myself :smitten:

It's gonna be legen... wait for it... dary ! Legendary ! :cheers:

poor you vietcong bros :p:

images
images

volleryballer25_0.jpg

i hate her shoulders, its too wide. she'll be lot more cuter with "petite" figure

lol if you wanted to come just come, decided not to? then don't, no one gives a fcuk about you going to go to Bali or not. You know to whom do i give a fcuk? To the Maedchens who are on their Auslandssemester in Bali, they are just ulala ! :tup:

That's the difference between a country who strife for perfections and a country who giving a sweet dream day for their people

admit your weakness and trying to solve them will be very different with trying to cover them behind such bullshit Vietnamese gov. talking to their peoples.

That's what I aim for ... just don't say dirty words, your post would be mine

Really? I bet its not as bad as Manila ? I was last there in 2010 and my worst mistake was to take the jeepney to experience the 'Filipino Jeepney'. The traffic from the International Airport to the Domestic airport terminal was like forever.

Besides the heat (something i got used to later on), it wasn't that bad. The friendliness of the Pinoys made up for the traffic and heat in Manila. LOL

Someday, i'd like to visit Indonesia (Jakarta). See what its all about.

In 2018 there are several infrastructure project that is planed to have been completed in Jakarta

MRT

147317_475.jpg

199941_2.jpg
news20131017_02.jpg

about-MRT-1.jpg

Corbis-42-27810909.jpg

Monorail
images

monorailjakarta.jpg

New Road in Central Jakarta
images

Last edited:
Some good places to visit in Jakarta area

Pondok Indah Mall 1 (shopping center), South Jakarta
PIMEXTERIORprogress270308.jpg

Pondok Indah Golf Course, South Jakarta
9_2.jpg

driving_top.jpg

Thousand Islands (kepulauan seribu) in North Jakarta, there are many beautiful small islands in Jakarta areas
mini-dsc_1713.jpg
kepulauan-seribu1.jpg

Puncak (near Jakarta, only 2 hour by road)
21075_jakarta_a_view_in_puncak_west_javaindonesia.jpg

@Nihonjin1051

Last edited:
will Indonesia have beach vollleyball? :p:

or will they ask the players to wear body suits??? :taz:

if sabina decide to accept the offer to join the indonesia proleague.... then these chicks will be her field mates.

10556395_10153160596384119_6379528589533405061_n.jpg

Last edited:
I prefer our own women like Raisa, Sabina is too tall though :smitten:

tumblr_mx0wjj0D7C1qd52hso1_500.jpg

Raisa, Indonesian Singer

Back
Top Bottom