What's new

Jakarta will host Asian Games 2018

I prefer our own women like Raisa, Sabina is too tall though :smitten:

tumblr_mx0wjj0D7C1qd52hso1_500.jpg

Raisa, Indonesian Singer

It's not that hard for 22 years old Raisa Andriana to gain mass attention from the universe. She started it all simple; posting Youtube videos of her singing casual melodious tunes. But like other rocketing female musician, we all realized that precise pitch combined with beauteous imago and pleasant personality are the splendid recipe for instant fame.

Next thing we know, her home-craft video of Serba Salah (Raisa's first single) got hundred thousands hits on Youtube, exploded in social media and radio charts. She was latter spotted in TV ads and various kind of gig. Today Raisa is considered as Indonesia's hidden treasure. Indeed, one of the best young female soloist. Rumor flew, her voice singing live is exactly the same just like in the CD.

Three song wrapped in one impressive performance. Stunning yet soothing. One thing we realized that night: the rumor about her voice is true. Enjoy!

Some good places to visit in Jakarta area

Pondok Indah Mall 1 (shopping center), South Jakarta
PIMEXTERIORprogress270308.jpg

Pondok Indah Golf Course, South Jakarta
9_2.jpg

driving_top.jpg

Thousand Islands (kepulauan seribu) in North Jakarta, there are many beautiful small islands in Jakarta areas
mini-dsc_1713.jpg
kepulauan-seribu1.jpg

Puncak (near Jakarta, only 2 hour by road)
21075_jakarta_a_view_in_puncak_west_javaindonesia.jpg

@Nihonjin1051

This is the Indonesia that i am talking about! Natural paradise ! Wow desu!

similar to the chinese, you should know we used to call uncivilized other tribes as moi (nigger).

Another lie by you viet. It's Viets that call Hmongs and other minorities of Vietnam "moi". I busted you again. You guys lie too much to the point that no one believes anything you say.

:coffee:

Why would Chinese use a Viet term "moi"? :rofl:

no, in china, only cantonese eat dog and cat.

Some farms in Zhejiang also ate dogs.

But the majority found the dog meat filthy, it is not to cater the western feeling.

I will be going home and welcoming Sabina Altynbekova at Jakarta by myself :smitten:

It's gonna be legen... wait for it... dary ! Legendary ! :cheers:

poor you vietcong bros :p:

images
images

volleryballer25_0.jpg

Funny that she looks more Sinic than Mongolic/Turkic.

Another lie by you viet. It's Viets that call Hmongs and other minorities of Vietnam "moi". I busted you again. You guys lie too much to the point that no one believes anything you say.

:coffee:

Why would Chinese use a Viet term "moi"? :rofl:

In the past, Han Chinese in middle land zhong Yuan, called you a barbarian too. For kind of barbarian in North, South, West and East. :sarcastic:

Some farms in Zhejiang also ate dogs.
But the majority found the dog meat filthy, it is not to cater the western feeling.

In Europa, people eat Cat and dog meat too, not only in Vietnam and China.

In January 2004, Reuters reported that, "Swiss culinary traditions include puppies and kittens. Private consumption of cat and dog is permissible. Swiss animal welfare groups say it is hard to estimate how many pets are eaten in Switzerland every year.

Cat meat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
In the past, Han Chinese in middle land zhong Yuan, called you a barbarian too. For kind of barbarian in North, South, West and East. :sarcastic:

We have our own word for barbarian and it ain't moi. You should educate your Vietnamese countryman LOL.

We have our own word for barbarian and it ain't moi. You should educate your Vietnamese countryman LOL.

moi is Vietnamese word, 夷 is Chinese word, I said four kind of barbarian is 四夷 in Chinese.

moi is Vietnamese word, 夷 is Chinese word, I said four kind of barbarian is 四夷 in Chinese.
lol. No it's not. You have to understand one thing, some Huaqui who live in Vietnam forso long make up words that make up localized Chinese but makes no sense. For example, 生壞. Viets love using this word, but it don't make sense in Chinese nor do we use these two words, LOL Another one is Vietnamese like to use "Kor daan". We don't have "kor" as Chinese word. We use 滷蛋.
:enjoy:

Ok, enough teaching for the day.

This thread is about the Asian Game hosted by Indonesia.

If you wanna discuss Baiyue again, then please open another topic and leave this thread on-topic.

I think destroy this thread is failure of Indonesian friends when they mentioned my countryman Viet to join in and Indonesian friends would like to insult Vietnamese because Vietnam govt backed it, so Indonesia is leader of ASEAN now and insulted Vietnamese for that Vietnamese eat dog meat and cat meat etc.

if Chinese members would like to say about "nan man", we will stay here and respond accordingly.

Last edited:
lol. No it's not. You have to understand one thing, some Huaqui who live in Vietnam forso long make up words that make up localized Chinese but makes no sense. For example, 生壞. Viets love using this word, but it don't make sense in Chinese nor do we use these two words, LOL Another one is Vietnamese like to use "Kor daan". We don't have "kor" as Chinese word. We use 滷蛋.
:enjoy:

Ok, enough teaching for the day.

You said you have been to Vietnam, but you can not type such word in Vietnamese, so the teaching is fail.

Back
Top Bottom