What's new

Jakarta to acknowledge Diwali as National Holiday

Good Good!
Are there any Sikhs in Indonesia?

There is the most famous one in the country is this guy here. I only met him once during a class visit.
dillon.jpg

(le wikipedia article)
H.S. Dillon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dr. Harbrinderjit Singh Dillon,(born in Medan,North Sumatera, April 23, 1945; 65 years) more commonly known as H. S. Dillon, is an Indonesian Indian[1] who has occupied a variety of positions in Indonesian political life, including assistant to the Minister of Agriculture, and Commissioner of the National Commission on Human Rights (of which he is still a member[citation needed][2]). He his current positions include executive director of Partnership Governance Reform in Indonesia[3]. He has been an outspoken critic of corruption in Indonesia.

He studied at Cornell University in the U.S., earning his PhD in agricultural economics and also studying subjects including international trade and development, resource management, and developmental sociology.

Other sources which are more... Lengthy than this wikipedia article:
Indonesians in Focus: H.S. Dillon - Daily - Daily, Indonesian News Indonesians in Focus - Planet Mole
HS Dillon, a fearless campaigner | SikhNet

& his facebook page:
Harbrinderjit Singh Dillon | Facebook

India shall also reciprocate by allowing Muslims of India to celebrate Eid ul Adha.

cant imagine wat u guys think about india.........holidays are given on each and every islamic festivals

Why did you reply??

His comments are so ridiculous I literally spit out the water I was drinking and laughed.

This guy is the best parody of an Islamist. :D

if you had included the suicide vest as a god , he would not have insulted your religion.

abomination, blasphemy

The hindu destruction of Babri Masjid alone should halt any overtures, let alone the anti muslim riots in Gujraat or recently in UP

Muslims in Indonesia should condemn this violation and stand shoulder to shoulder with suffering muslims in Kashmir, Gujraat or UP

Look who thanked you, A Chinese.

How can muslims forget what the lingam worshippers did to the babri Masjid, that one masjid is worth more then all the temples that have ever been built in india.

Because of this mentality many people have already got blue prints to nuke few of your mosque.

If one starts telling you what worshipers of fictional Allah have done to this planet and it's inhabitants then you will lose the right to live.

If you are here to tell us the worth of our places of worship then it quite justified to demolish every single mosque which is nothing but shelters of fanatic gangs, factories of hatred, bones of contention, apples of discord and threat to civilized world.

Last edited:
abomination, blasphemy

The hindu destruction of Babri Masjid alone should halt any overtures, let alone the anti muslim riots in Gujraat or recently in UP

Muslims in Indonesia should condemn this violation and stand shoulder to shoulder with suffering muslims in Kashmir, Gujraat or UP

:rofl:Seeing fundamentalists butthurt like this gives me a hard one :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom