What's new

Jahangir Tareen's new party to be named ‘Istehkam-e-Pakistan’

there are ample supporters of the military as well.,,,

Die-hard military supporters outside Army constitute a tiny minority now. On SM, currently the cheerleading and vociferous endorsement of the Army's brutal actions primarily originate from the ranks of PDM supporters and the liberal brigade (though they have toned down a bit after Jibran's abduction) and we all know how much "Pro-Army" they actually are

Die-hard military supporters constitute a minority now. On SM, currently the cheerleading and vociferous endorsement of the Army's brutal actions primarily originate from the ranks of PDM supporters and the liberal brigade (though they have toned down a bit after Jibran's abduction) and we all know how much "Pro-Army" they actually are
Its not just SM, the state has other options to push its "anti-state" narrative to the masses.

Overall, a sad situation every which way.

But like @Meengla is saying, PTI and IK should back off for a few years, then when the new army leadership comes then make an agreement with them that they will not cross the red line. If they allowed Mqm, PmlN to come to power then they will allow Pti aswell.

PmlN is in similar place as Pti, Nawaz Sharif was removed and exiled, Shabaz Sharif who is close to the establishment is the new leader and in power. We all laughed at NS for leaving but he had no choice, he would have been jailed, killed and party would have faced same consequences as Pti.
the junta needs to be sent back the barracks. you cant back down the junta is now the recipient of quomi lanat. We now understand how Pakistan has been driven into the ground. Why there is 0 progress because the junta makes sure chor and daku become leaders.

Rest of the people are kammi kameen and the truth is the people deserve it. they support the chor and daku.

the junta needs to be sent back the barracks. you cant back down the junta is now the recipient of quomi lanat. We now understand how Pakistan has been driven into the ground. Why there is 0 progress because the junta makes sure chor and daku become leaders.

Rest of the people are kammi kameen and the truth is the people deserve it. they support the chor and daku.

People even in their own small villages are corrupt, the local leaders, their followers, the tekedaars, police, judges, doctors, shop keepers. In the villages people buy clothes, food from local shops but then never pay back. If you charge up front then noone comes for shopping. The local leader steals from the main party, he then gives contracts to his local boys and even they steal from the politician, if he takes action then they will change party with his whole baradari. If the tekedaar doesn't employ people from his baradari then they will rebel against him. People have kabza on local masjids, they have no clue about education but will never give away control because they will loose power. People will steal water, money, land from the weak, this is majority people I am talking about.

I have not much idea about cities except your job will be given by safarish, your house can be overtaken if your not careful, your business and assets can be targeted by rivals.

If the local politician is sweet, kind and honest, the jealous people or rivals will humiliate his family and women so you only make it to the top if your a mafia type. The people know he will destroy them.

The question is what is the difference between the rulers and the people. No good person can make it to a top position in politics, judiciary, beuracrats, police, he will be humiliated on his way up.

Army should be sent back to the barracks but who will do this? The people have backed away from IK, I am taking about on the ground and not online. I fear he will be targeted with full force soon.

Has it occurred to anyone that maybe, just maybe the PTI leadership cadre is tired of us. vs. the rest of the world narrative?

Is it possible that despite their counsel to IK to build bridges, they have been completely stone-walled and thus this sudden convergence (not with PML, not with PPP, but yet another party)?

Is it possible that people in PTI realize that not everyone across the aisle is NS, SS, Zardari and maybe some muk-mukka can be had for stability ?

Honestly, it's easy to declare all these people sellouts and shame them when none of us personally have been put in the vice that many of these folks were put in. What has anyone sitting in the UK/US/Gulf lost while egging folks on to a bloody revolution?

The situation on hand reminds me of the interview that happened around December timeframe with Shuja Nawaz with WSK where he had said that Army can handle this situation and he was attacked by the entire PTI base online saying "buddha sathiya giya hai" and that "he is not in touch with the ground reality" etc. By this I am not stating that PTI's street power was not formidable but it was also not ready to go all the way and the establishment has known this all along.

At this juncture, the extra-constitutional powers have ascendancy so IK/PTI need to regroup, plan for a come-back (this is Pakistan so never say never).

Our economy needs breathing space (not that I have any confidence in Dar), but what else can be done at this juncture.

This party is GHQ invented. Don't kid yourself

Has it occurred to anyone that maybe, just maybe the PTI leadership cadre is tired of us. vs. the rest of the world narrative?

Is it possible that despite their counsel to IK to build bridges, they have been completely stone-walled and thus this sudden convergence (not with PML, not with PPP, but yet another party)?

Is it possible that people in PTI realize that not everyone across the aisle is NS, SS, Zardari and maybe some muk-mukka can be had for stability ?

Honestly, it's easy to declare all these people sellouts and shame them when none of us personally have been put in the vice that many of these folks were put in. What has anyone sitting in the UK/US/Gulf lost while egging folks on to a bloody revolution?

The situation on hand reminds me of the interview that happened around December timeframe with Shuja Nawaz with WSK where he had said that Army can handle this situation and he was attacked by the entire PTI base online saying "buddha sathiya giya hai" and that "he is not in touch with the ground reality" etc. By this I am not stating that PTI's street power was not formidable but it was also not ready to go all the way and the establishment has known this all along.

At this juncture, the extra-constitutional powers have ascendancy so IK/PTI need to regroup, plan for a come-back (this is Pakistan so never say never).

Our economy needs breathing space (not that I have any confidence in Dar), but what else can be done at this juncture.

I understand your predicament, but you are being overly charitable to the generals.

The military junta has hijacked the narrative around the events of May 9th to dismantle Pakistan’s largest party. The attacks were engineered by the military junta to discredit the PTI and Imran Khan.

Any reference to the May 9th events which fails to take into account the massacre of unarmed protestors is disingenuous.

The military junta might prevail in the short term, but in the long term, Pakistan will lose. An unrestrained military junta that kidnaps and murders its own citizens in coldblood can hardly last. More importantly, resentment and disgust at the military junta has now reached unprecedented heights. It’s only a matter of time when the walls come crushing down on the criminal military junta.

The fact their desperation is now leading them to sleep with Hussain Haqqani tells me that day might not be far away.

Istihkam-e-Pakistan official party name. 100+ MNAs MPAs joined at Lahore dinner gathering hosted by Aleem Khan.
Aleem Khan, Imran Ismail, Ali Haider Zaidi, Fidous Ashiq Awan, Murad Raas Fayyazul Hasan Chohan, Hashim Dogar, Jay Prakash, and Aamir Kiani, Awn Chaudhry, Nauman Langrial all joined.

The plan is to make a PTI copy party which can win atleast 30 MNA seats in Punjab, with PPP 60 seats, PmlN 80 seats, Mqm 10 seats, JUI 10 seats, BAP 5 seats, Pmlq 5 seats.
Total 200 seats government for Oct elections. No party can make a majority government so is not threat to wo kaun tha, the government can easily be removed by blackmailing the minor parties.

Last edited:
13 parties + establishment + new Jahangir Tareen party = 0

I understand your predicament, but you are being overly charitable to the generals.

The military junta has hijacked the narrative around the events of May 9th to dismantle Pakistan’s largest party. The attacks were engineered by the military junta to discredit the PTI and Imran Khan.

Any reference to the May 9th events which fails to take into account the massacre of unarmed protestors is disingenuous.

The military junta might prevail in the short term, but in the long term, Pakistan will lose. An unrestrained military junta that kidnaps and murders its own citizens in coldblood can hardly last. More importantly, resentment and disgust at the military junta has now reached unprecedented heights. It’s only a matter of time when the walls come crushing down on the criminal military junta.

The fact their desperation is now leading them to sleep with Hussain Haqqani tells me that day might not be far away.
Yes. Their day is not far away. They are cowards and nation sees their faces in daylight without any pretence of honesty.

People even in their own small villages are corrupt, the local leaders, their followers, the tekedaars, police, judges, doctors, shop keepers. In the villages people buy clothes, food from local shops but then never pay back. If you charge up front then noone comes for shopping. The local leader steals from the main party, he then gives contracts to his local boys and even they steal from the politician, if he takes action then they will change party with his whole baradari. If the tekedaar doesn't employ people from his baradari then they will rebel against him. People have kabza on local masjids, they have no clue about education but will never give away control because they will loose power. People will steal water, money, land from the weak, this is majority people I am talking about.

I have not much idea about cities except your job will be given by safarish, your house can be overtaken if your not careful, your business and assets can be targeted by rivals.

If the local politician is sweet, kind and honest, the jealous people or rivals will humiliate his family and women so you only make it to the top if your a mafia type. The people know he will destroy them.

The question is what is the difference between the rulers and the people. No good person can make it to a top position in politics, judiciary, beuracrats, police, he will be humiliated on his way up.

Army should be sent back to the barracks but who will do this? The people have backed away from IK, I am taking about on the ground and not online. I fear he will be targeted with full force soon.
the root square of all that you have written is traced back to the junta. I remember a Pakistan that was not that corrupt. as in the general public were honest compared to today. That time did exist but today its free for all. the social collapse is without a shadow of a doubt because the junta made decisions in the country thinking they were in a better place to make such decisions.

people today have realised how badly they were deceived by the junta. the junta has unleashed collective punishment like stalin did against own people.

by keeping people poor and hungry you can manage them easily. Plus ontop of that the local people are slave minded genetically. so long as they are slave minded then they deserve all they get.

But like @Meengla is saying, PTI and IK should back off for a few years, then when the new army leadership comes then make an agreement with them that they will not cross the red line. If they allowed Mqm, PmlN to come to power then they will allow Pti aswell.

PmlN is in similar place as Pti, Nawaz Sharif was removed and exiled, Shabaz Sharif who is close to the establishment is the new leader and in power. We all laughed at NS for leaving but he had no choice, he would have been jailed, killed and party would have faced same consequences as Pti.

You are correct about what I, and I bet, many Pakistanis had been saying to Imran Khan: Bide your time! You can see my posts on or around the NCM votes in April 2022. I think I had repeatedly said that losing the NCM was not a big thing and that Imran should let the PDM people fall on their own sword--I think my words were 'fall on their own sword'.

But I had under-estimated Imran's dumbness then and now nothing surprises me about this idiot!

Imran had a near parity in the National Assembly and Senate after April 2022 NCM. He would have control of two large Provincial Assemblies. He had many sympathizers in the military and the media. He should not have thrown out the NCM!! So what if he lost that? Sky was not going to fall on his head!! He would have held the higher moral ground by being a 'democrat'.

His list of stupidities is long and the topmost being, instead of targeting the PDM, he went after the Establishment. That fight not only he could NEVER win but was also not needed. People close to him tried to stop him but he is a dumb-a$$ and was too self-assured.

Sane advice was beyond this intellectual-dwarf, ego-maniac guy!! Look at whom he surrounded himself with? A person is known by the company he keeps! Do people like Farah Gogi look like some decent people?? While I don't consider selling a State gift like a wrist-watch as criminal, is it worthy of the leader who repeats Quranic verses and wants to build a Riyasat e Medina??

In short, I am glad I stopped supporting him overnight after Imran rejected the NCM. Pakistan comes first! I am glad I had made the right call then!! And I ask you to look closely at this charlatan and his behavior and think of your country first.

As I keep saying, 'Nadan dost se Dana Dushmen Behter' (A wise enemy is better than a foolish friend).

This new party is going to eat into establishment+PDM vote bank. PTI vote is intact. You cant have credible election if more than 70% of electorate are deprived of their choice.

Istehkam-e-Pakistan

Very wierd name for a political party​

FyCa2H9agAE91Ic
AND?

Istehkam-e-Pakistan​

Very wierd name for a political party​

Gotta have to patriotic overtones. :D Comes from the same place where "Pak Sarzameen Party" was coined.

Don't know what their party anthem will be but I'll be surprised if it's not the National Anthem of Pakistan :D

One day, you might also find them complaining "awaam ab hmen pashantay tak nahin 🥲 "

Back
Top Bottom