What's new

Jack Jacob: The general who saved India from more war.

Are you uncomfortable discussing this Rafi?

post karo page dekho

Why would it make me uncomfortable? I respect their right to wear it, to paraphrase Voltaire - but besides one woman - no-one in my family or circle of friends and acquaintances - wears it.

I am a nationalist - what can I say, my nation - it's every speck of dust - calls out to me - it's dirt is my gold, it's cobwebs my silk - it's lowliest faqir - my best friend. What's one life - If I could live and die - a thousand times - I would gladly spill my life's blood upon it's altar. <everyone happy now>
:pakistan:

Your sentiments are honorable.

Don't go with your reality. ;)

In Islam, such lagaav to the land (equivelent to butparasti as per the ideology) could land you in trouble.

As if the haraam music and your affiliations were not already enough. ;)

Does anyone know that Pak pows did an admirable job laying the Delhi-Meerut road during their brief "sojourn" in India...;)

Yes, but the workmanship and quality was extremely poor.

Perhaps as expected. ;)

Kya lil Indian, lil Indian laga rakha hai.

Tu kya Dara Singh ka .... hai?

Need to quote myself again for the benefit of such ignorant and identity crisis struck people who love Churchill so much.

Let me quote the same famous person about another topic.

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men."

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...ia-tearing-itself-apart-12.html#ixzz233Luh8Ga

Churchill, W - The River War 1899:

Now tell me, do you still agree with this "great person"? Would you quote him ever again in your life!

Your sentiments are honorable.

Don't go with your reality. ;)

In Islam, such lagaav to the land (equivelent to butparasti as per the ideology) could land you in trouble.

As if the haraam music and your affiliations were not already enough. ;)

As if I care, what anyone thinks about me.

Yes, but the workmanship and quality was extremely poor.

Perhaps as expected. ;)

Need to quote myself again for the benefit of such ignorant and identity crisis struck people who love Churchill so much.

Just because he was wrong there, does not mean he was wrong in what he said about india. ;) even a broken clock - tells the right time twice a day. :)

Just because he was wrong there, does not mean he was wrong in what he said about india. ;) even a broken clock - tells the right time twice a day. :)

We agree that he was right on one thing and wrong on one.

Just a teeny weeny difference of opinion on which one is which. ;)

PS: The success of India as a nation is there for all to see. The final and perfect claims, well.... ;)

As if I care, what anyone thinks about me.

You are trying to ride two boats. And failing in both. ;)

Trying to be an Islamist while boasting of doing all haraam things (wine, adultery... all punishable by stoning to death ;) ).

And remember, Porus was a great Hindu king. Nothing to do with TNT, your raison d'etre. ;)

We agree that he was right on one thing and wrong on one.

Just a teeny weeny difference of opinion on which one is which. ;)

PS: The success of India as a nation is there for all to see. The final and perfect claims, well.... ;)

We can agree to disagree then. - The success of india, well I don't agree with this either - but by all means, your opinion.

You are trying to ride two boats. And failing in both. ;)

Trying to be an Islamist while boasting of doing all haraam things (wine, adultery... all punishable by stoning to death ;) ).

And remember, Porus was a great Hindu king. Nothing to do with TNT, your raison d'etre. ;)

LoL - I answer to my God - his opinion is the only one that counts, unless you are in personal contact with him, your presumptuous to assume what he thinks.

Bro,
That was the ugliest comment i've ever heard on this forum

Why is that ugly? He is not my brother, and his reply was unnecessary and provocative, I just put him in his place, and then all his friends and their aunties came to help him out. Which was a bit of an overreaction.

We can agree to disagree then. - The success of india, well I don't agree with this either - but by all means, your opinion.

LoL - I answer to my God - his opinion is the only one that counts, unless you are in personal contact with him, your presumptuous to assume what he thinks.

Don't you believe the Quran and the hadhith and the Sunnah and the Shariah are the definitive word of "his opinion"? ;)

If no, what is it?

Don't you believe the Quran and the hadhith and the Sunnah and the Shariah are the definitive word of "his opinion"? ;)

If no, what is it?

Of course I do, I live my life, and believe also in his infinite wisdom, understanding, and mercy for the weakness of his imperfect creation.

Of course I do, I live my life, and believe also in his infinite wisdom, understanding, and mercy for the weakness of his imperfect creation.

No point in stretching it too far but it is obvious you are shirking from following the basic tenets of what you claim to believe and sometimes try to preach (insincerely, believe me it comes through).

There are Islamists trying to get Shariah even in UK (at least for Muslims), so the mercy may not last for too long... ;)

Why is that ugly? He is not my brother, and his reply was unnecessary and provocative, I just put him in his place, and then all his friends and their aunties came to help him out. Which was a bit of an overreaction.

You multiple pages of attempts at flippant humor notwithstanding, it was ugly and presumptuous.

You multiple pages of attempts at flippant humor notwithstanding, it was ugly and presumptuous.

Actually what he said, was "We do not want you to forget" and tried to sugar coat it with "bhai" - well I was having none of that - I repeat - if you want to be blunt and direct, then don't attempt to cover it up with bs.

No point in stretching it too far but it is obvious you are shirking from following the basic tenets of what you claim to believe and sometimes try to preach (insincerely, believe me it comes through).

There are Islamists trying to get Shariah even in UK (at least for Muslims), so the mercy may not last for too long... ;)

LoL - what will happen will - at the end of the day - all of us believers have to answer for ourselves. That relationship is personal between us and God, we strive for perfection, and at times the eyes of a beautiful girl can lead oneastray. It is a constant battle - but at the end of the day, we submit to the infinite wisdom of the Almighty, and his infinite mercy.

LoL - what will happen will - at the end of the day - all of us believers have to answer for ourselves. That relationship is personal between us and God, we strive for perfection, and at times the eyes of a beautiful girl can lead you astray. It is a constant battle - but at the end of the day, we submit to the infinite wisdom of the Almighty, and his infinite mercy.

But one doesn't brag about going against the basic tenets! ;)

If the ideology considers something so bad that it condemns one to be stoned to death (right sized stones to maximize pain before dying, not too small, not too large ;) ), there must be a reason.

And it doesn't leave it to be decided by the "almighty" but by the Muslim faithful.

Let the Shariah prevail. ;)

But one doesn't brag about going against the basic tenets! ;)

If the ideology considers something so bad that it condemns one to be stoned to death (right sized stones to maximize pain before dying, not too small, not too large ;) ), there must be a reason.

And it doesn't leave it to be decided by the "almighty" but by the Muslim faithful.

Let the Shariah prevail. ;)

LoL you are like the Taliban - not every Muslim is as rigid and harsh as they are, there is in the scope of Islam - space for forgiveness and acceptance for human frailty - Muslim's form a broad community - you seem to want to focus on the Saudi - Wahabbi Taliban types, even though they have a large influence because of the petro-dollars, they are hardly the majority of Muslims, in Pakistan or around the world.

LoL you are like the Taliban - not every Muslim is as rigid and harsh as they are, there is in the scope of Islam - space for forgiveness and acceptance for human frailty - Muslim's form a broad community - you seem to want to focus on the Saudi - Wahabbi Taliban types, even though they have a large influence because of the petro-dollars, they are hardly the majority of Muslims, in Pakistan or around the world.

Not really.

Even Shia Iran does it. The majority of your country wants it as well.

265-6.gif

http://www.pewglobal.org/2009/08/13/pakistani-public-opinion/

article-1293232-0A5F76B5000005DC-97_468x286.jpg

Brutal: A woman is buried before being stoned in Iran

Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani: How can Iran still legally stone women to death? | Mail Online

Anyway, the point being that you can't ride two boats going in opposite direction at the same time. ;)

Back
Top Bottom