What's new

JAC Motors To Produce Cars In Pakistan

The J5 and A60 looks nice

Anything will do as long as it burries the Mehran

The J5 and A60 looks nice

Anything will do as long as it burries the Mehran

anything will bury mehran if it costs less than Mehran, right now there is no option,
im more optimistic of the local manufacturing of FAW 1.0 verson of the V2 Hatchback.

http://carspiritpk.com/2016/05/28/faw-to-assemble-1000cc-v2-hatchback-locally-by-2017/

right now The 1.3 version of V2 costs around 9.5 lakh PKR and thats also a CBU,

if the 1000cc version costs around 6.5~7 lakhs(CKD) then id finally consider it a worthy opponent to Mehran.

Screw the domestic Pakistani car market, selling crap for such high prices. I am ok with my Charade lol :dance3:
It looks very similar to as Suzuki 800 in India or Mehran, or are these different category cars?

anything will bury mehran if it costs less than Mehran, right now there is no option,
im more optimistic of the local manufacturing of FAW 1.0 verson of the V2 Hatchback.

http://carspiritpk.com/2016/05/28/faw-to-assemble-1000cc-v2-hatchback-locally-by-2017/

right now The 1.3 version of V2 costs around 9.5 lakh PKR and thats also a CBU,

if the 1000cc version costs around 6.5~7 lakhs(CKD) then id finally consider it a worthy opponent to Mehran.
  • Maruti Suzuki (8) Alto 800. Alto K10. Celerio. Eeco. Ritz. Stingray. Swift. Wagon R 1.0.
  • Hyundai (3) Eon. Grand i10. i10.
  • Tata (6) Bolt. Indica eV2. Indigo eCS. Nano. Tiago. Venture.
  • Honda (1) Brio.
  • Ford (1) Figo.
  • Nissan (1) Micra.
  • Mahindra (1) KUV100.
  • Renault (1) Kwid.
These are all the options you will get in 7lacs PKR or 4.5Lacs INR price tag. Registration and insurance charges are additional for a few of them, most will include these charges as well.

It looks very similar to as Suzuki 800 in India or Mehran, or are these different category cars?

• Maruti Suzuki (8) Alto 800. Alto K10. Celerio. Eeco. Ritz. Stingray. Swift. Wagon R 1.0.
  • Hyundai (3) Eon. Grand i10. i10.
  • Tata (6) Bolt. Indica eV2. Indigo eCS. Nano. Tiago. Venture.
  • Honda (1) Brio.
  • Ford (1) Figo.
  • Nissan (1) Micra.
  • Mahindra (1) KUV100.
  • Renault (1) Kwid.
These are all the options you will get in 7lacs PKR or 4.5Lacs INR price tag. Registration and insurance charges are additional for a few of them, most will include these charges as well.
indeed, but these are the options available in India not Pakistan, if all of those options were available, no one would waste cash on Mehran,
You didnt mention Datsun GO, They're poised to launch it in Pakistan next year.
Im optimistic about next year cuz it may have new JAC , Faw 1000cc and Datsun Go for us,
that would be an attractive option who wont prefer to go for mehran.

indeed, but these are the options available in India not Pakistan, if all of those options were available, no one would waste cash on Mehran,
You didnt mention Datsun GO, They're poised to launch it in Pakistan next year.
Im optimistic about next year cuz it may have new JAC , Faw 1000cc and Datsun Go for us,
that would be an attractive option who wont prefer to go for mehran.
Yes there are few more options like Datson Go, Go+ , Hyundai Santro etc. I just copy pasted from google answers that
is why a sub list of available options.
Yes these options are available in India and I apologize for putting up them here, I guess that I got carried away just out of excitement or due to my love for vehicles. Hope one day Pakistan will also have a rich list to choose from for cars as well as for 2 wheelers.

Yes. Charade comes in 1000cc engine category. Its bigger and better in comfort as compared to Mehran. Its an old car which use to come in the 80s manufacture by Daihatsu. I have got it reconditioned.

Has anyone here in the forum driven one of these JAC cars?

A chinese member maybe?

Yes there are few more options like Datson Go, Go+ , Hyundai Santro etc. I just copy pasted from google answers that
is why a sub list of available options.
Yes these options are available in India and I apologize for putting up them here, I guess that I got carried away just out of excitement or due to my love for vehicles. Hope one day Pakistan will also have a rich list to choose from for cars as well as for 2 wheelers.
Its ok.
I hope that too, and I hope your options increase even more as time passes,
I recently read that Elon Musk will introduce Teslas in India too.
you guys should now start looking at the Next Gen which is EV.

we're yet to wait for a good Gasoline vehicle and maybe then we'll go for other unconventional options.

Yes. Charade comes in 1000cc engine category. Its bigger and better in comfort as compared to Mehran. Its an old car which use to come in the 80s manufacture by Daihatsu. I have got it reconditioned.
Great man, Here is the mine one (love her like a GF)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SIubOlTVfTlbu7O-o3pGrvHlA_Ga83J0gg/view?usp=sharing

Its ok.
I hope that too, and I hope your options increase even more as time passes,
I recently read that Elon Musk will introduce Teslas in India too.
you guys should now start looking at the Next Gen which is EV.

we're yet to wait for a good Gasoline vehicle and maybe then we'll go for other unconventional options.
For me introduction of tesla or Lambo or Ferrari is not that a big news as of introduction of cars that common people can afford. A guy who can buy tesla can easily import one. We are the people who don't have much of a choice.

This is a swift. Auto or manual? I have driven manual back in 2012. It was better than anything Suzuki has to offer up till now apart from Kizashi which is well a 5 million car.
It's a manual one, Swift is not available with automatic transmission in India. Drive quality is something for which I decided to buy this one.

Hmmm strange because its available in auto in Pakistan and normally we the ones lacking in automotive industry.

http://www.pakwheels.com/new-cars/suzuki/swift/1-3-dlx-automatic/
It's true, Well in India automatic transmission vehicles are introduced very recently in like 2-3 years(best of my knowledge). We have Suzuki Celerio and Suzuki Baleno in automatic transmission
06automatic-cars5.jpg

Baleno
2016-Suzuki-Baleno-rear-three-quarters-right-angle-at-IAA-2015.jpg

It's true, Well in India automatic transmission vehicles are introduced very recently in like 2-3 years(best of my knowledge). We have Suzuki Celerio and Suzuki Baleno in automatic transmission
06automatic-cars5.jpg

Baleno
2016-Suzuki-Baleno-rear-three-quarters-right-angle-at-IAA-2015.jpg
We have had auto transmission for a long time, 1998 honda city came with auto transmission.
Also newer models of some cars aren't launched there ( honda city, swift etc), but they do get cars that we dont get like fortuner pickup, suzuki jimny (new model of gypsy) etc

We have had auto transmission for a long time, 1998 honda city came with auto transmission.
Also newer models of some cars aren't launched there ( honda city, swift etc), but they do get cars that we dont get like fortuner pickup, suzuki jimny (new model of gypsy) etc
Thanks for the information. I didn't have idea about it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom