What's new

JAC Motors To Produce Cars In Pakistan

"They've expressed" ughhh i hate this word now :mad: ab to jb tak factory lg ni jati tb tk yakeen ni hoga :hitwall:

TCS is the purpose of providing stability to prevent the loss of traction on the driven road. If you don't want TCS, you can turn it off.
I look for TC in a vehicle because of my driving style. If the vehicle doesn't have it and you loose traction then you can be in big trouble. The current vehicle safety standard is ESP/ESC/VSC which is higher than TCS. At least the vehicles being sold in Pak should have minimum TCS if not ESP/ESC/VSC. ESP/ESC/VSC + TCS is even better.

I look for TC in a vehicle because of my driving style. If the vehicle doesn't have it and you loose traction then you can be in big trouble. The current vehicle safety standard is ESP/ESC/VSC which is higher than TCS. At least the vehicles being sold in Pak should have minimum TCS if not ESP/ESC/VSC. ESP/ESC/VSC + TCS is even better.

It is engineered to provide stability which may take the fun away or your driving style in this case. I am sure modern cars will come with TCS. It depends on the value of the cars. TCS does play the defined value of the cars. Cheaper cars most likely not accorded with TCS though.

It is engineered to provide stability which may take the fun away or your driving style in this case. I am sure modern cars will come with TCS. It depends on the value of the cars. TCS does play the defined value of the cars. Cheaper cars most likely not accorded with TCS though.
If the governments vehicle safety department exists or not they can demand it from manufacturers that it be a minimum. car makers themselves say that ESP/ESC/VSC plays a vital part in vehicle safety. In EU & US it is now mandatory.

But none of it means anything if the people driving it don't know what it does and the vast majority have absolutely no clue about the importance of ESP/ESC/VSC & TCS in their vehicles.

If the governments vehicle safety department exists or not they can demand it from manufacturers that it be a minimum. car makers themselves say that ESP/ESC/VSC plays a vital part in vehicle safety. In EU & US it is now mandatory.

But none of it means anything if the people driving it don't know what it does and the vast majority have absolutely no clue about the importance of ESP/ESC/VSC & TCS in their vehicles.

That is not the problem. The problem is the cost. There is the reason why even the base model are pricier. Consumers want cheaper, at least in Pakistan which means certain luxury like TCS, rear-view cameria are the first to go. Those who can afford should be able to buy modern pricier cars that has TCS in them.

That is not the problem. The problem is the cost. There is the reason why even the base model are pricier. Consumers want cheaper, at least in Pakistan which means certain luxury like TCS, rear-view cameria are the first to go. Those who can afford should be able to buy modern pricier cars that has TCS in them.
My argument is ESP/ESC/VSC are expensive yes they are relatively new Tech in car safety! But TCS is from the 80's and it can be put into vehicles without much cost or no cost to the manufacturer. I learnt that ABS has only now become standard in Pakistan not on all vehicles still have it and it is now a niche system.

My Car has ESP/ESC/VSC + TCS it is standard in all Toyota from 2011 onwards. If the manufacturer backed by Gov + public safety campaign demand it then manufacturers can offer it as basic feature.

It is a system designed for safety and safety is a priority for all!

Very good news for Pakistan...Lets hope that all parts are made in Pakistan and that there are no taxes...

:pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china:

Once again a humble thanks to our brothers in China...

I was so waiting for the this to be reported by some reputed news agency and that has happened, This is an official Dawn.com report where the the representative has indeed said the same so surely we will see them here in Pakistan soon.
I do see JAC trucks here but There presence here Like that of FAW will totally bring a real competitor in our Market.

Must be a dawn of new automobile era in Pakistan. Pinninferina is top most designer in the auto world. Im also impressed by 1.5 turbo 174bhp and dct transmission. Its very very good foundation to start.

Great ....waiting

Do you know who owns Pinninferina now?

cars list please with rate price

wx_car2.jpg

I want this one to use as a family car

ns_car2.jpg

J6 starts from 69,800(1092493 rupees) to 84,800 Yuan(1327269 rupees)

Looking at the exterior JAC designers looks huge fan n inspired by AUDI
They certainly do look like designs inspired by Audi espacially the black car. In my first impression

1) White car looks like Toyota
2) Black car looks like Audi
3) Orange car looks like mix of Skoda and Hyundai

The cars models look great, not sure about there performance. Chinese, we all know, are not a big name in car manufacturing. Will keep my fingers crossed and lets see what comes out. I was just about the change my car but the news of these new players coming in (especially one particular German one :P) i am holding off for now. Do not want to spend on a Japanese used car if i can get a nice option VW or anything else on same level.

Can any Chinese member honestly share there views about these JAC cars? How good are they?

They certainly do look like designs inspired by Audi espacially the black car. In my first impression

1) White car looks like Toyota
2) Black car looks like Audi
3) Orange car looks like mix of Skoda and Hyundai

Chinese Cars for you :D

dw we will open up a maruti factory in pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom