What's new

'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' creates history in Pakistan

There were so many pages on this thread, I thought it was something interesting.

Oh c'mon Razzy, u have been long enough here on PDF to understand that if threads run into many pages than it's not at all interesting :D

Oh c'mon Razzy, u have been long enough here on PDF to understand that if threads run into many pages than it's not at all interesting :D
he is a closet bollyfan. i know tonnes of such people from both india, pak and bd. also such people exist from the nri community in gulf. mostly these are young guys in early 20s to mid 20s. they try to act cool by saying they only like hollywood (not that they dont),. but they are also heavily influenced by hindi movies because thats what is playing at home all the time.

he is a closet bollyfan. i know tonnes of such people from both india, pak and bd. also such people exist from the nri community in gulf. mostly these are young guys in early 20s to mid 20s. they try to act cool by saying they only like hollywood (not that they dont),. but they are also heavily influenced by hindi movies because thats what is playing at home all the time.

And you are wrong. As of late I don't watch any movies.

Will be watching this new drama on hum tv that is coming out.

not in ******** also,
do u know that their revenue from films industry, 80% goes to their defence budget.
From there they buy weapons n ammo to kill innocents in Kashmir as well as their RAW backed insurgency in Pakistan!!!!!!!!!
n still we allow n watch their films. We r one of those who kill ourselves from our own hands!

isko kaise pata chala :unsure:

Yesterday watched jab tak hai jaan and son of sardar back to back althought SoS cant be said as a good movie but still it was like remedy for almost 3 hour long headache(jthj)

Back
Top Bottom