What's new

'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' creates history in Pakistan

I guess.

Main ones people watch would be PTV, Hum TV, Dunya News, Geo, NatGeo, and Geo sports

But what's with Hero TV - Isn't there a villain in it ever???

& what with Chalta TV - Kabhi band nahi hota kya :rofl:

Anyone planning to watch this crap, word of advice--take a pillow with you--gf forced me to watch this--omg--one of the worst movies I have ever seen and a looooooooooooong one at that.

The movie will be a hit only because Yash chopra died.....

And it wont be long before someone will findout which hollywood movie was copied and renamed as "jab tak hai jaan"

why you are acting like a dhakan .????
:lol: I dodn't know Dhakkan word is also famous in Pakistan. Thanks for info Ma'am.

i will definitely watch this tomorrow- today i am going to watch 007 skyfall-
it should not be a big deal- Humans watch movies- specially if its in their language "Urdu"-- :coffee:-
a dhakkan meaning bottle cover- :pop:-
Don't watch Skyfall. People have told me its worst Bond movie ever. I don't know how right they are.

And it wont be long before someone will findout which hollywood movie was copied and renamed as "jab tak hai jaan"
Most of Yash Chopra's movie are not copy of some Hollywood movie.

hollywood wont make any movie rometly as crappy as this one :P

I don't think anyone in Hollywood has made a crap like this before. This has to be original sh!t.

:lol: I dodn't know Dhakkan word is also famous in Pakistan. Thanks for info Ma'am.

Saanp + Dhakkan!!! perfect combo :enjoy:

Don't watch Skyfall. People have told me its worst Bond movie ever. I don't know how right they are.

Yes, they are right, i have seen it, i will never recommend it to someone.

Most of Yash Chopra's movie are not copy of some Hollywood movie.

So where r they copied from??

Jab Tak Hai Jaan Music Track, A Copy Of The Motorcycle Diaries ? - Bollywood News - YouTube

not in ******** also,
do u know that their revenue from films industry, 80% goes to their defence budget.
From there they buy weapons n ammo to kill innocents in Kashmir as well as their RAW backed insurgency in Pakistan!!!!!!!!!
n still we allow n watch their films. We r one of those who kill ourselves from our own hands!
:rofl: Man, you do love conspiracy theories, don't you.

Do you know many shows of Pakistani band in India earns too much money for Indians to buy weapons too. May be you should ban them too. Many movies are hit because of songs sung by Pakistani artists. Declare them traitors.

Oh well talking about copying they did copy a few tricks from Hurt Locker it seems.

Seriously....is it that bad?
Word of advise. Always ask Indian members before watching Indian movie. We are quite a good neighbor in this regard. :D

Oh well talking about copying they did copy a few tricks from Hurt Locker it seems.
Aila, copy from Hurt Locker. Shoot the director. How can they copy Katherine's awesome movie ? :angry:

Back
Top Bottom