What's new

'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' creates history in Pakistan

Mein Jawad hon.

you are JD from now on :D

by the way this reminds me the other day "Mustansar hussain tarrar" was on Geo Shaan say morning show and Shaan asked him "Is it true that ISI used to catch RAW agents by asking them to pronounce your name?"

he smiled and said yes they told me so :D

you are wrong then my friend watch movies like a wednesday , rang de basanti, omkara, guzarish, veer zara, zindagi na milegi dobara,

I'm sure they will be good if you are saying so, but I used the word 'mostly'. :)

you are JD from now on :D

by the way this reminds me the other day "Mustansar hussain tarrar" was on Geo Shaan say morning show and Shaan asked him "Is it true that ISI used to catch RAW agents by asking them to pronounce your name?"

he smiled and said yes they told me so :D

Tumhara naam Michael kapoor hai?

I'm sure they will be good if you are saying so, but I used the word 'mostly'. :)

yeah most of them are not worth watching these days also if you would like to watch some recent ones watch pan singh tommar

ill say that if 10 bollywood movies are launched 2-3 are good rest you should not waste your time

I never heard a country by the name Pakistan . Did you ??

:lol:no need to get frustrated....its not obligatory in Pakistan to know abt every tom & dick movie, plus most of the educated & middle class Pakistanis are more into Hollywood, yes lower labor class enjoy some bollywood movies along with hollywood.

Jab-Tak-Hai-Jaan-2012-Poem-Translation.jpg

I watched the movie on Diwali.....the part after intermission is awesome awesome :agree:
i actually saw the movie to see her :D

KatrinaKaif2292012.jpg

You mean the censor board guys will get alot of money or the producers/makers of the movie ? ek tha tiger is also a pathetic stuff by standard of quality

Off course the producers. U seem to watch all Bollywood movies ;)

OK, so film has become a super hit in Pakistan but do i take it as a tacit approval by people of Pakistan that Kashmir belongs to India since large part of the film was shot there ;) :D

Back
Top Bottom