What's new

J15 vs MIG29k, Naval Tejas

:rofl: you gotta give it to Indian pilots who are highly experienced only in the field of crash landing. Finally I get the reason why IAF always field 2 pilots in a plane - the vast experiences (of crash landing) across time indicate that 2 * 81 = 162, at least that's what they hope for :argh:

lol, In every fighter there is only one pilot, 2nd one is weapon master not the pilot.
:smokin::smokin:
Thats decrease load as well as increase effectiveness because every one can concern on there job like if WM is going to strike at the same pilot can concern itself on missile threat.

1. I not in the office (PM office) yet, thus at the time being, I am unable to do make any changes or new arrangement yet. LOLOL...

2. China, like the USA, and together with our ASEAN brothers, are certainly the most important links affecting our economies, security, homes and environment matters . Do you seriously think india's influence will match up or even come anywhere close to any one of them?

3. Like what I have mentioned ealier here, it is solely a business deal for india to let SAF to train in your country. It is a Win-Win deal; but not a FOC or "charity" type of service given by your government of india.

4. FYI, our SAF pilots will never be able to beat your indian pilot in crashing their planes, thus they are not so great like yours. LOLOL...

1. You never be :D ask why :D

2. No I don't think India's influence will match with China's :D but where did I say anything about influence. I said if you think like that you are welcome to fu@k off :D

3. Like I am repeating that it is your NEED as you aren't welcome in another Nation for that

4. Yes for that they need to fly :D btw only thing we get from your so called not so morans SAF is plane details. I would say thanks for that :P

Great to see my thread being active, even I forgot about the thread started 1 and half year ago. When I saw the headline a moment ago, I thought who is the stupid guy to start a thread like this.
Then The_Sidewiner poped in front of my eyes, Its like Bingo.
He he he..:p:toast_sign:

1. You never be :D ask why :D

2. No I don't think India's influence will match with China's :D but where did I say anything about influence. I said if you think like that you are welcome to fu@k off :D

3. Like I am repeating that it is your NEED as you aren't welcome in another Nation for that

4. Yes for that they need to fly :D btw only thing we get from your so called not so morans SAF is plane details. I would say thanks for that :P

C'mon man, cool down and talk (type) coherently so that at least others can really grasp the meaning of your sentences. LOLOL...

BTW, who are you to ask me to fxxx off? e.g. are you the moderator of PDF? LOLOL...

Yeah, I would agree with you on the point that it is hard for other countries to accept someone else air force to conduct training in their homes due to the tremendous noise pollution, security and social problems involved. But that does not automatic translate to we are in desperate NEED of your indian's services. LOLOL

C'mon, if your DODO scientist and engineers can't even build themselves a reliable tiny-mini-little bird (i.e. Teja), which is taking up almost their own entire life time and are still trying to do so, do you guys seriously think that they are capable to achieve anything substantially by merely studying on our SAF f16 aircraft stationng over at the indian base? Indeed, you have proven to us that you are a very serious hallucination nut case.

C'mon man, cool down and talk (type) cohesively so that at least others can really grasp the meaning of your sentences. LOLOL...

BTW, who are you to ask me to fxxx off? e.g. are you the moderator of PDF? LOLOL...

Yeah, I would agree with you on the point that it is hard for other countries to accept someone else air force to conduct training in their homes due to the tremendous noise pollution, security and social problems involved. But that does not automatic translate to we are in desperate NEED of your indian's services. LOLOL

C'mon, if your DODO scientist and engineers can't even build themselves a reliable tiny-mini-little bird (i.e. Teja), which is taking up almost their own entire life time and are still trying to do so, do you guys seriously think that they are capable to achieve anything substantially by merely studying on our SAF f16 aircraft stationng over at the indian base? Indeed, you have proven to us that you are a very serious hallucination nut case.
Obviously you have comprehension problem. I would have said education problem but you correctly read fu@k off so let's say comprehension problem :D by the way I wasnt angry at all. Didn't you see all those similes over there :D here one more

Let me help you. In that sentence by YOU mean Your SAF with the deal you were talking in prior post. And I hope even you know I don't have any right here to tell you F*** off :D

Oh I didn't say you are in desperate need. I said you don't want then you **** *** :D
Oh thanks for calling me nut case. Now I will return favour by calling you retrad. If you don't know search or ask. Isn't that simple ???
I know you will be ashamed to ask so I give it to you any ways
Tejas - Featured Interview - Dr. Kota Harinarayana
http://www.defensenews.com/article/...0005/India-Continue-Training-Singapore-Troops
^^^ read this properly and look out the word "trainning"

http://www.defencenow.com/news/783/...aining-facilities-to-singapore-air-force.html

http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...t-exercise-india-and-singapore-joint-exercise
And read about F-16 ^^^ in this

And a thread on PDF
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...apore-extend-military-training-agreement.html

Why comparing a tin plane J-15 with the real ones like Tejas/Mig29K.

LOLOL... another self-made story written by your buddy from the same mental institution?!!!

RELIABLE source please. LOLOL...
Well now I am starting to think at you are permanent resident of Mental HOSPITAL :D
What about other three links ??? Didn't find same thing in that ??? And didn't I write it's a PDF thread :D do read comments down though :D

And more over are you blind or what ??? You ship 4 links and jump on 5th ???

[]India to Continue Extending Training Facilities to Singapore Air Force[/]
India to Continue Extending Training Facilities to Singapore Air Force
Posted on: July 12, 2012

India will continue to extend facilities to Singapore to continue training of its air force pilots at a facility in Kalaikunda air base in West Bengal.

An agreement to extend the arrangement for another five years was signed by India and Singapore during the three-day visit of Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong to India.

The deal was inked by Indian Defence Secretary Shashi Kant Sharma and Singapore Permanent Secretary for Defence Chiang Chie Foo after Lee held talks with his Indian counterpart Manmohan Singh.

India is already training the Singaporean air force personnel at the Kalaikunda air base in West Bengal, where Singapore has permanently placed its air assets for training purposes since October 2007.

"Prime Minister Lee and I have decided to step up bilateral cooperation and exchanges in the fields of Defence and security. To this end, we have just signed a memorandum of understanding to renew the bilateral arrangement between our air forces on joint training and exercises," Manmohan Singh said in a statement after signing of the agreement and their bilateral talks.

Singapore is the first country that has been allowed to deploy its military assets and troops in India for training and joint exercises with their Indian counterparts, a clear indication of the strong ties that New Delhi has with the city-state from South East Asia.

The bilateral military agreement for joint training and exercises in India between Indian Air Force (IAF) and Republic of Singapore Air Force (RSAF) was signed as part of the annual Defence Policy Dialogue held between Shashi Kant Sharma and Chiang Chie Foo.

Singapore air force uses its F-16s combat planes of American origin at Kalaikunda air base the joint training with India. This provide Indian Air Force the advantage of learning about the F-16's capabilities, for India's arch rival, Pakistan, too has a fleet of these fourth-general combat aircraft in its fleet.

Incidentally, Singapore will spend on upgrading the training facilities in Kalaikunda, an advantage that accrues to the IAF.

The two countries also have another agreement of a similar kind for training of Singaporean army troops, but that deal will come up for renewal in 2013.

Singapore, being a nation of just 700 square kilometer in size, depends on other nations such as the US and Australia for setting up military training facilities for its troops.

After the US, Israel and Kuwait, Singapore has been listed by Stockholm-based SIPRI as the fourth largest Defence spender in the world in per capita terms.

Why comparing a tin plane J-15 with the real ones like Tejas/Mig29K.

Yeah, Tejunks are really as real as the garbages that I dispose out daily.

In order to increase your limited knowleage, I would assist you by letting you to know that our SAF is in fact flying both the F15SG and F16, and not j15.

And there is no one would want to put their military aircraft into any comparison/competition with your xxjunk planes. LOLOL...

Yeah, Tejunks are really as real as the garbages that I dispose out daily.

in order to increase your limited knowleage, I would let you know that our SAF is actually flying both the F15SG and F16, and not j15.

And there is no people other than the indians themselves would want to put their military into any comparison with indian's xxjunks. LOLOL...
This is what you can come up with when can'T reply
Yup I got your quality and health :D
I regret my waste of time :D
Happy trolling :D

Most retarded deduction ever on pdf. :rofl:

First, Tejas has been built, performed trials and achieved IOC i.e initial operational clearance.

Second, relating Tejas development "to merely studying on our SAF f16 aircraft" is retardation of epic proportions :lol:

Its as idiotic as saying Since Israel has failed in the Lavi project what can be substantial gain by observing say MIG-29s.

The purpose of observing F-16s of SLAF for IAF is to observe and study the capabilities of F-16 aircraft, which PAF too posses.
Sure doctrines of SLAF and PAF when it comes to deploying F-16s may differ but capabilities will be same at the end of the day.

In other words, Its something for our pilots of Air Force Commanders to observe not our DRDO engineers.

I know your knowledge when it comes to defence matters hence i"ve been as simple as possible. :)

Well now I am starting to think at you are permanent resident of Mental HOSPITAL :D
What about other three links ??? Didn't find same thing in that ??? And didn't I write it's a PDF thread :D do read comments down though :D

And more over are you blind or what ??? You ship 4 links and jump on 5th ???

Why quoted 3 sources when 1 credible one is good enough. You know, unless all the sources are as real as one's farts. BTW, must be something to do with your indian's gene huh? LOLOL...

So are you able to quote me the same news again from a reliable source e.g. singapore strait times news? mentioning that our SAF pilots are/will be trained by curry-munchers?

Show us the evidence please. LOLOL...

Why quoted 3 sources when 1 credible one is good enough. You know, unless all the sources all are as real as one's farts. BTW, must be something to do with your indian's gene huh? LOLOL...

So are you able to quote me the same news again from a reliable source e.g. singapore strait times news? mentioning that our SAF pilots are/will be trained by curry-munchers?

Show us the evidence please. LOLOL...
You retard why not read the post and then comment ???
All are different links and with a mention what to read in that. If you don't understand these simple things you need your brain fu@ked Chinki :rofl:

You better make some sense "Hakka noodles" or stop quoting me for your brain farts

Back
Top Bottom