What's new

J’lalithaa cancels Asian Athletic Games over Sri Lanka’s participation

u knw it dude,

just like how without muralitharan u wud be just like Zimbabwe/Bangaldesh.

Murali is a proud Sri Lankan,Who showed his middle finger to those retards who tried to drag him in to thier wet dreams

80 million silly Madrasis did diddly squat than scream blue murder against 20 million Lankans..And made rest of India laugh along with us..Lolz

Murali is a proud Sri Lankan,Who showed his middle finger to those retards who tried to drag him in to thier wet dreams

80 million silly Madrasis did diddly squat than scream blue murder against 20 million Lankans..And made rest of India laugh along with us..Lolz

well ok,but nonetheless you got the point.

Why are we pleasing these Sri Lankans, aren't they the same people who collaborated against us during 1971 war with Pakistan

i'm not Sinhalese..But thats beside the point either

Then you must be muslim(by nationality,the funniest trick the tamil muslims pulled upon themselves ever),Moor/Malay or one of such fringe groups.

anyway ur opinion holds no good.

Why are we pleasing these Sri Lankans, aren't they the same people who collaborated against us during 1971 war with Pakistan

exactly,chunnu munnu ko aukaat de rakha hain.

I come in where I want, when I want and how I want.

r u a sewer rat?

There are no permanent friends or foes in geo real politics..They change with times,circumstances and trade requirements..Thankfully policy makers of both countries are more prudent than keyboard warriors in forums

yeah they are very prudent and they are also prudent enough to do the opposite when the opportunity arises.

=bronxbull;3947887]Then you must be muslim(by nationality,the funniest trick the tamil muslims pulled upon themselves ever),Moor/Malay or one of such fringe groups

I'm not a Muslim either...Ignorance is bliss..Especially when it comes from people living in bubbles..Damn Aussie gets some real third class throwaways these days

Dude,it doesn't matter who you are,only your opinions are dissected here not your ethnicity.

PS: Seriously dude,trust me on a qualification for immigration basis even my jhaant ka baal would get it ahead of you.

There are no permanent friends or foes in geo real politics..They change with times,circumstances and trade requirements..Thankfully policy makers of both countries are more prudent than keyboard warriors in forums

All of us know Sri Lanka is in complete embrace of China now. Your policy never changed which was to weaken Tamils politically,suppress their culture and segregate them from their Indian counterpart.

Dude,it doesn't matter who you are,only your opinions are dissected here not your ethnicity.

Dude..You're the one who questioned my ethnicity in the first place..Are you dyslexic??

are u blind,i just said nonetheless you got the point and you respond saying,i am not Sinhalese?

Trust me,they would thump you in everything,every single thing.

I agree with her,Srilankan Army has to apologise for killing the 12 year old

Not just that - until 13th amendment is implemented as promised and those responsible for 30,000 deaths in the last stages of war are held accountable, these kinds of engagements should be stopped within TN. And TN leaders should force the hands of GOI in possible ways.

Back
Top Bottom