What's new

J’lalithaa cancels Asian Athletic Games over Sri Lanka’s participation

Its Chennai and everyday I can see singalas streaming into that "shithole" to do their business.

Apparently its not that much of a shithole considering that almost 60% of the autombiles your paradise imports comes from that "shithole."

No singala...the 50K tamil civilians were murdered in cold blood as some sort of blood drunken victory celebration after the LTTE was completely defeated..not in the process.

Long story short - you dont like our "shithole", dont ******* come. No one is asking your holy *** to come.

this is the first time i ever heard that. even the tiger propagandists have not yet come up with this invention. you are such a creative guy. killing 50000 is not easy its not like killing female feotuses. You need to bury them and transport, manual labour. It is impossible. Also there have been like 300000 refugees taken care of. There have been google images over the war zone in SL, bt none has come up with large burial or signs of a genocide.

Do u take evidence from ur anal?

what are u suggesting SL to do? ignore china?
Can u ignore china? eerrrr china is the power house in Asia though u indians dislike to accept it. India's biggest trading partner is china. so how can u ask us to ignore china, when even u people have embraced china more than us.

stupidity at its best!

True but the real reason is you are feeling lots of pressure from India over 13th amendment and other things and your government is using China card to ease it.

Good move by Jayalalitha. I wonder what people would have said if it was done in India and recorded on video.

Hahahaha..Tell you what,some advise..I said the same thing to your fellow madrasi..go home have a biscuit drink some lassi..So much anger and hate will give you piles..Lolz

Btw..You forgot your "H" again..:woot:

dont bother with H mate. they dont prounce H sound. As far as i know there s no Tamil letter for H. So they find it hard to pronounce it and many write the way they pronounce it. I see nothing wrong with that.

this is the first time i ever heard that. even the tiger propagandists have not yet come up with this invention. you are such a creative guy. killing 50000 is not easy its not like killing female feotuses. You need to bury them and transport, manual labour. It is impossible. Also there have been like 300000 refugees taken care of. There have been google images over the war zone in SL, bt none has come up with large burial or signs of a genocide.

Do u take evidence from ur anal?

Oh please, the world knows the brutal orgy of violence your killers in uniform unleashed on the Tamils in a blood-drunk lust of revenge.

Saradiel Sir/Madame,

I know the background of Sinhalese & Tamil,Tamils are proper saiva Hindus & Sinhalese are proper Theravada Buddhists and hostorically there have been violent conflicts between the two but a peace had been achieved since long.

I am a patriotic subcontinentwa and i dont want brownies fighting each other when the others have already exploited them enough.

I have been to Colombo/Kandy/Nuwaraeliya and i love your country,I have nothing against many of your citizens who are very very nice.

I feel the Brits and the Portuguese are the real culprits,they did everything to make a imperfect cocktail in Srilanka to their own convenience,

what else to say?

everything else is beyond help,

but if one has to choose sides now,all can we can do is do it with honour.

Nothing more.

lol at the sri lankan who says Chennai is shithole as if his country is heaven on earth it was a worst shithole during the civil war and only a genocide brought the war to end. Sri Lankans need to realize who is the top dog in the region you either be a bithc of India or China but either ways you are going to be bithc.

btw I think what Jayalalitha has done is correct I don't want Tamil Nadu to be embarrassed by the likes of Vaiko if for some reason attacks the Sri Lankan players during the game.

some times compared to TN :D
so u want us to call u a top dog? Top dog doesnt go around calling himself that. Have u ever seen US doing that? Its only the one who is not. Anyway India is the biggest in SA, but TN is only a part of it.

Why so, can you explain.

because SL tamils think they are over the low caste, black indian tamils. srry i am totally against it. Not every SL tamil is like that though.

Thats not true.

Which is true..SL Tamils also known as Jaffna Tamils(High caste Vellaya) consider themselfs superior to Indian Tamils or plantation Tamils as they're otherwise known also to the Eastern low caste Chatholic Tamils(Actually Malayalees)..They would rather marry a Sinhalese than the above mentioned groups..Caste system is very strong in SL Tamil community unlike other Ethnic groups in the island ..And Jaffna Tamils consider themselfs the original saivites

Murali is from the up country plantation community..The repatriation of those Plantation Tamils in the 50's and 60's were in fact supported by then federal party stalwarts and Jaffna heavy weights like G.G Ponnambalam and Chelvanayagam

SL though being small has a very complex social structure mate..Everything is not so black and white as some makes you want to believe

Before the civil war these Sinhalas even tried to isolate Sri Lanka's Tamils from India's Tamils. He is speaking his wish inside his heart

Sinhalas dont need to do that. Tamils of indian origin are in central parts of the island. They never sided with LTTE but with goc. Need more evidence?
In my office we have both SL tamils and Indian tamils in top places, but they rarely sit together when having lunch. guess why?

True but the real reason is you are feeling lots of pressure from India over 13th amendment and other things and your government is using China card to ease it.

i dont think india is pressuring SL over 13. Many here think 13 is the real deal. It is not. IG ask SLG to do a suitable power devolution. Even i am with that.

because SL tamils think they are over the low caste, black indian tamils. srry i am totally against it. Not every SL tamil is like that though.

I don't agree to skin color part. :girl_wacko:

Oh please, the world knows the brutal orgy of violence your killers in uniform unleashed on the Tamils in a blood-drunk lust of revenge.

when asked for evidence this is the answer we always get. because you have non to show. After all taking revenge is something people of ur state are so adamant about. So what is wrong when another did the same?

Sinhalas dont need to do that. Tamils of indian origin are in central parts of the island. They never sided with LTTE but with goc. Need more evidence?
In my office we have both SL tamils and Indian tamils in top places, but they rarely sit together when having lunch. guess why?

But Indian Tamils were the first victims in 1948. Caste part I don't know but Hindu society had been mix society, you made me crazy by claiming Indian Tamils are low caste that of Sri Lanka high caste. :cheesy:

when asked for evidence this is the answer we always get. because you have non to show. After all taking revenge is something people of ur state are so adamant about. So what is wrong when another did the same?

Back
Top Bottom