What's new

J’lalithaa cancels Asian Athletic Games over Sri Lanka’s participation

All of us know Sri Lanka is in complete embrace of China now. Your policy never changed which was to weaken Tamils politically,suppress their culture and segregate them from their Indian counterpart.

Embrace is between equals,there are others words for this relationship.

Americans refer to their association with Pakistan politely as a client relationship,you can magnify the same thing here 1000 times and choose to be very crass and you get close to the perfect adjective for this relationship.

are u blind,i just said nonetheless you got the point and you respond saying,i am not Sinhalese?

Apologies for the mix up of the poster first..But again beside the point..It is you who assumed i'm Muslim..Hence the reply

Jaya is doing the right thing by refusing Srilankan players in the Games,

If they come there,some bunch of guys will try to protest/attack them and suddenly Jaya ll asked questions on where is the law and order here,

so she kills unnecessary problems by this.

perfect.

Apologies for the mix up of the poster first..But again beside the point..It is you who assumed i'm Muslim..Hence the reply

well you are a decent bloke,lets leave it at this.

But claiming one up man ship serves nobody here,but this move of the CM is a big solution for a lot of things and a federal set up lets you do that.

Not just that - until 13th amendment is implemented as promised and those responsible for 30,000 deaths in the last stages of war are held accountable, these kinds of engagements should be stopped within TN. And TN leaders should force the hands of GOI in possible ways.

Those figures are heresay..Yet to be proven with facts and figures..But i agree with you to an extent..There need to be accountability..Not just by the GOSL and it's armed forces but also with those seperatist diaspora,LTTE remnants and politicians in TN and Elsewhere who were directly responsible for the events that unfolded in the last months of the conflict..after all this was not your conventional war..It was a dirty messy one with one side totally outside the jurisdiction of the rules of war

13th amendment is something that was thrusted down the throats ad hoc by the powers then..It has been a disaster overall even in the southern provinces..It needs to be amended and a genuine power sharing sceame needs to be introduced..For the benefit of the people NOT the politicians..Sri Lankans of Tamil origin needs their equal status implemented..The laws already are just not implemented ..Not a special status as the seperatists asks for

Tamil Nadu will not host the Asian Athletics Games scheduled for July, Chief Minister Jayalalithaa said, because the Centre has not asked Sri Lanka to skip the event.

Someone needs tell Amma that this is not a tournament by invitation... & India can't say who can take part & who can't. Mandatory protocol means nothing to these pea-brained politicians when it comes to their vote bank politics.

well you are a decent bloke,lets leave it at this.

But claiming one up man ship serves nobody here,but this move of the CM is a big solution for a lot of things and a federal set up lets you do that.

Fair dinkum..I never started the upmanship..Merely stated what i've experienced first hand

Those figures are heresay..Yet to be proven with facts and figures..But i agree with you to an extent..There need to be accountability..Not just by the GOSL and it's armed forces but also with those seperatist diaspora,LTTE remnants and politicians in TN and Elsewhere who were directly responsible for the events that unfolded in the last months of the conflict..after all this was not your conventional war..It was a dirty messy one with one side totally outside the jurisdiction of the rules of war

13th amendment is something that was thrusted down the throats ad hoc by the powers then..It has been a disaster overall even in the southern provinces..It needs to be amended and a genuine power sharing sceame needs to be introduced..For the benefit of the people NOT the politicians..Sri Lankans of Tamil origin needs their equal status implemented..The laws already are just not implemented ..Not a special status as the seperatists asks for

As for the highlighted above - accountability not on war crimes but for supporting terrorist elements (read it as LTTE) - As for the 13th amendment discussions, pardon me - I have had enough discussions here before with various SL members and I do not want to do that one more time.

As for the highlighted above - accountability not on war crimes but for supporting terrorist elements (read it as LTTE) - As for the 13th amendment discussions, pardon me - I have had enough discussions here before with various SL members and I do not want to do that one more time.

I beg to differ..they were directly responsible for the nearly 300,000 hostages that LTTE kept under gun point and killed when they tried to escape to save thier skins..The diaspora provided the huge sums of funds for thier heavy arms and and bombs,Did the gun running,Smuggling..Tried to save Prabakaran in complete negligence of the general population that was used as cannon fodder and the TN politicians like Vaiko and Seeman were directly responsible for manupilating the LTTE for thier political goals/ambitions

If those innocent people were not herded like sheep in the face of imminent defeat the real figures of casualties in the cross fire(Not the heresay 30,000's),would have been even less

In the end nobody actually cared for those civilians..Not the LTTE nor those living in the west in benefit of the LTTE and not the TN politicians

They should ideally shift it to either Bangalore or Hyderabad..Two of the best cities in India..Atleast from what i've seen

Madras is a shythole anyways

Its Chennai and everyday I can see singalas streaming into that "shithole" to do their business.

Apparently its not that much of a shithole considering that almost 60% of the autombiles your paradise imports comes from that "shithole."

I beg to differ..they were directly responsible for the nearly 300,000 hostages that LTTE kept under gun point and killed when they tried to escape to save thier skins..The diaspora provided the huge sums of funds for thier heavy arms and and bombs,Did the gun running,Smuggling..Tried to save Prabakaran in complete negligence of the general population that was used as cannon fodder and the TN politicians like Vaiko and Seeman were directly responsible for manupilating the LTTE for thier political goals/ambitions

If those innocent people were not herded like sheep in the face of imminent defeat the real figures of casualties in the cross fire(Not the heresay 30,000's),would have been even less

In the end nobody actually cared for those civilians..Not the LTTE nor those living in the west in benefit of the LTTE and not the TN politicians

No singala...the 50K tamil civilians were murdered in cold blood as some sort of blood drunken victory celebration after the LTTE was completely defeated..not in the process.

Long story short - you dont like our "shithole", dont ******* come. No one is asking your holy *** to come.

Its Chennai and everyday I can see singalas streaming into that "shithole" to do their business.

Apparently its not that much of a shithole considering that almost 60% of the autombiles your paradise imports comes from that "shithole."

No singala...the 50K tamil civilians were murdered in cold blood as some sort of blood drunken victory celebration after the LTTE was completely defeated..not in the process.

Long story short - you dont like our "shithole", dont ******* come. No one is asking your holy *** to come.

Lolz..i would'nt dream..Last time i stepped out in Madras..It was on to some madrasi's shyt in the middle of the road..You buggers are funny..3 jokers in the same day

And what the hell is a Singala ??Is your "H" key broken?? Sad times mate find a job and buy a new PC

Lolz..i would'nt dream..Last time i stepped out in Madras..It was on to some madrasi's shyt in the middle of the road..You buggers are funny..3 jokers in the same day

And what the hell is a Singala ??Is your "H" key broken?? Sad times mate find a job and buy a new PC

Tell that to your fellow killers too. They seem not to have gotten your memo, singala.

Tell that to your fellow killers too. They seem not to have gotten your memo, singala.

Hahahaha..Tell you what,some advise..I said the same thing to your fellow madrasi..go home have a biscuit drink some lassi..So much anger and hate will give you piles..Lolz

Btw..You forgot your "H" again..:woot:

Hahahaha..Tell you what,some advise..I said the same thing to your fellow madrasi..go home have a biscuit drink some lassi..So much anger and hate will give you piles..Lolz

Well we are not the ones fuming over the cancellation of some games and not allowed in Colombo..are we ?

Well we are not the ones fuming over the cancellation of some games and not allowed in Colombo..are we ?

Nope i was actually laughing how silly these Madrasi's jokers are..Hopefully either Hyderabad or Bangalore will get it..So i can visit without actually stepping on shyt..:tup:

then they should be held somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom