What's new

J-K's Tral Encounter: Three terrorists killed in encounter, operation underway

jaiind

Reaction score
Country
India
New Delhi, July 15: Three terrorists were killed in an encounter with security forces in Jammu and Kashmir's Satora area of Tral on Saturday morning. The encounter started around 8:15 AM on Saturday.The operation is still underway and One more terrorist is believed to be holed up. Body of one terrorist has been recovered, according to reports.
A senior police officer said the bodies of the terrorists were yet to be recovered and that the exchange of fire continued.
The encounter began after militants opened fire on security forces who were carrying out a search operation in Satoora forest area of Tral, 36 kms from Srinagar. The police officer said the search operation was launched on information about the presence of some militants there.

Read more at: http://www.oneindia.com/india/jk-tw...unter-in-tral-operation-still-on-2496143.html

Here we go again. Not terrorists, freedom fighters.

Here we go again. Not terrorists, freedom fighters.

its time for you to change your profile pic... we've sent 3 good terrorists:pleasantry: to hell... Its going to be hard for you to choose one among the three Pics haaa:sarcastic:

They got their freedom ?

You decide we treat Jinnah and Bhagath Singh the same.both where fighting British for the same cause
Jinnah never killed anybody bhagat singh murdered british soldiers so you tell me whether he was a FF or a terrorist?

Jinnah never killed anybody bhagat singh murdered british soldiers so you tell me whether he was a FF or a terrorist?
How many Indians did Bhagat Singh kill ,and tell me who called for direct action day and how many lost their life.you will know the answer

How many Indians did Bhagat Singh kill ,and tell me who called for direct action day and how many lost their life.you will know the answer

lol mangos are not same as banana !!! rip to your logic!!
Your hypocrisy knows no limits
13781709_792192337589955_7051040305626998577_n.jpg

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom