What's new

J&K: Infiltration bid foiled in Tangdhar sector, 5 terrorists killed

Crixus

Reaction score
Country
India
In an early morning development, security forces have eliminated five terrorists in Tangdhar sector of Jammu and Kashmir. Tangdhar sector is located in Kupwara district of North Kashmir. The forces foiled an infiltration bid by terrorists and managed to gun them down. Massive search operation is underway to check if there are any remaining terrorists in the region, confirmed Defence spokesperson Colonel Rajesh Kalia. This is seen as a major win for the forces .

Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti on Friday asked Pakistan to "respect the sentiments" associated with Ramzan and end ceasefire violations along the border, as she met the affected people in the frontier areas. Twelve people including two minor children and two BSF jawans were killed and over 60 people were injured due to shelling by Pakistan troops along the border in Jammu, Samba and Kathua in nine days, where over one lakh people have migrated from the IB. However, there has been a lull in the firing for two days. The halt of security operations during Ramzan by the Centre "has led the people of the state to heave a sigh of relief," the chief minister said, adding Pakistan should respond positively by bringing peace on the border.

She reminded the people that complete peace prevailed along the borders for more than a decade after the ceasefire in 2003 and appealed to the leadership of Pakistan to respect the sentiments associated with the holy month of Ramzan. Mehbooba Mufti visited the border areas of R S Pura, Samba and other places of Jammu province which have been severely hit by the cross border shelling during the past few days. She interacted with the affected people, who apprised her of their difficulties. The minister for Relief, Rehabilitation & Reconstruction and Disaster Management, Javed Mustafa Mir, accompanied the chief minister during the visit. In R S Pura, she met the affected people who have taken shelter at the local ITI, Chakroi Farm and Satarian.

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/repor...n-tangdhar-sector-4-terrorists-killed-2618924

5 more innocent Kashmiri youths killed by barbaric forces of evil. death to 7 lakh oppressors.

You guys wouldn’t learn no matter how many Peshawar like incidents happen to you... Why would we hand pick just 5 innocents?? lol. Isn’t it cheaper to bomb em all like how Pakistan does? And give it a fancy name such as war on terror and live on foreign funds?

#RamadanKillings

#RamadanInKashmir

#FastOfThePious

Great job by Indian army.

Need to clean our house from paid salary terrorists from west.

Let them enjoy after life ..... 72 rings any bell ;) ;)

Thats a myth.

But i am sure even in death they dont want to be buried in an occupied under terror mata controlled Land.

They are free now. Back to their Creator

Such things happen when Generals become the policy makers of nation ..... I can bet any civilian PM might have avoided this :)
biggest mistake of history turning a territorial dispute to religious war

Take them back and bury them near Quaid's mausoleum ................ they deserve a place quivalent or higher then his mausoleum
Thats a myth.

But i am sure even in death they dont want to be buried in an occupied under terror mata controlled Land.

They are free now. Back to their Creator

The day majority of Pakistan start thinking like you and waz ...... Pakistan will be different country believe me if its not religion ...I myself would have supported Kashmiris but religious fanaticism is too much thats why they dont get any support from anywhere except Pakistan
they turn already violent nation a nation of zombies . ab kuch nhi ho sakta even the creators can not control it .

The day majority of Pakistan start thinking like you and waz ...... Pakistan will be different country believe me if its not religion ...I myself would have supported Kashmiris but religious fanaticism is too much thats why they dont get any support from anywhere except Pakistan
its not only you but at those times even UNO passed a resolution . world support them but today its impossible for everyone to support them . since they start it in 1989 even Muslim countries revoke support to this issue .

Sir sending people across the border to kill people will never help and dent the national image to a large extent .... Mubai caused more damage to the Pakistan then achieving the targets of such operations....
its not only you but at those times even UNO passed a resolution . world support them but today its impossible for everyone to support them . since they start it in 1989 even Muslim countries revoke support to this issue .

Back
Top Bottom