What's new

J&K assembly polls: Voters defy militants, over 70% turnout recorded so far

Good news! :D

J&K Assembly polls: Rahul Gandhi to campaign on November 25 - IBNLive

Rahul Gandhi has started his campaigning. BJP to get more votes. :enjoy:
images.jpg

Its very interesting to know that almost the whole state of ours have came for exercising the voting rights Indian government has provided them for choosing their mandate of representative in assembly elections.

Delusionals hindus are acting like as if Kashmiris have come out to vote for India over Pakistan. Lol

:lol: I think the % is higher than the average turnout in most states of India
& that explains why people have embraced elections, they want change. Last May people voted out stale Secularism agenda and voted for Development, i guess People of J&K have also kicked out politics of Fear.
& election Commission, Smart work really8-)

Delusionals hindus are acting like as if Kashmiris have come out to vote for India over Pakistan. Lol

Voting under the rights provided by central government to its citizens, using central government supervision and using its mechanism, with Indian government security cover to choose their mandate of representation as by the laws put up in Indian constitution.

Results are not out , elections are not even completed .

Only the first phase has completed and Pakistanis are already butt hurt .... :lol:

Why are you posting this .. It didnt happen on election day.

its as irrevelant as posting kashmir tourists picture in this thread.

To awaken indian eyes... All is not merry in IOKASHMIR as you guys want to dream

Voting under the rights provided by central government to its citizens, using central government supervision and using its mechanism, with Indian government security cover to choose their mandate of representation as by the laws put up in Indian constitution.

This election is fraud till Kashmiris decide to stay with Bharatois or with their brethren in Pakistan. This proves nothing and hindus are scared to give Kashmiris option of chosing 1 country because they already know end result.

So continue to occupy our land but article 370 also make sure it stays the same as it is. Actually i don't mind if IoK stays with India as long as article 370 is intact and no hindu is allowed to settle in pure land. And hopefully in coming years insecure hindus will reduce army and stop harassing innocent Kashmiris, this way you guys can keep IoK.

This election is fraud till Kashmiris decide to stay with Bharatois or with their brethren in Pakistan. This proves nothing and hindus are scared to give Kashmiris option of chosing 1 country because they already know end result.

So continue to occupy our land but article 370 also make sure it stays the same as it is. Actually i don't mind if IoK stays with India as long as article 370 is intact and no hindu is allowed to settle in pure land. And hopefully in coming years insecure hindus will reduce army and stop harassing innocent Kashmiris, this way you guys can keep IoK.

Yup pictures of huge turnout and videos are photoshopped and animated.

Its not objective type questionare filling option they are indulging in but participating in a democratic process using the facilities provided by Indian government.

I know it hurts, but live with it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom