What's new

J&K assembly polls: Voters defy militants, over 70% turnout recorded so far

Great,great,so much propaganda.Indians be like-"see,kashmir luvs us,India stronk,India democracy,supa powa"
It's all right to do some propaganda,just be a bit more convincing and subtle about it.
54744d4d98fe0.jpg

Translation for members of other nationalities
Indians-"India no misogynist,all rapes,female foeticide and infanticide,dowry is evil western abrahamic conspiracy to defame beautiful tolerant,equal rights India,India always tolerant,no religious feuds like evil abrahamics or saying women inferior to men,we worship women say ideal woman for marriage is a cow like woman,how can we be misogynist,India has less rape than morally corrupt wes-turns,evil conspiracy against India and greatest Indian culture I tell you"

Old pic posting spree ... Clearly lets sympathize with the disturbed ppl.

Translation for members of other nationalities
Indians-"India no misogynist,all rapes,female foeticide and infanticide,dowry is evil western abrahamic conspiracy to defame beautiful tolerant,equal rights India,India always tolerant,no religious feuds like evil abrahamics or saying women inferior to men,we worship women say ideal woman for marriage is a cow like woman,how can we be misogynist,India has less rape than morally corrupt wes-turns,evil conspiracy against India and greatest Indian culture I tell you"

Yes... that is a great translation..... amazing... clap clap. clap....

Yes... that is a great translation..... amazing... clap clap. clap....
Yes ........ enjoy the pictures posted by Spark and remain butt hurt ..... Your desperation is our entertainment ...... :wave:
Why thank you so much,now go and catch your prasad before the fragnance of its special ingredient fades away:cheesy:

I was drawn to this thread by the smell of bheja fry and extra well done rumps.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom